[Drama 2013] 7th Grade Civil Servant / Level 7 Civil Servant 7급 공무원

Guest sunshine4ever

Finally I managed to watch Ep 7 live... One word... Daebak!!!! onion-head-smiley-00094.gif

Fighting scene between GR and Jay made me wanna fight along and kick tat bad guy onion-head-smiley-00039.gif

When GR got hurt, I was like aaaarrrggggghhhhhh... onion-head-smiley-00037.gif

At the end of the ep where GR hugs SW, Im like aaawwwwhhhh onion-head-smiley-00041.gif

What a ride I had tonight! Im going to be sooooooo..... distracted at work tomorrow thinking of what will happen to GR-SW next.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Annyeong 7th chingu deul

Many thanks to @chrissy96 for the live recap. Sorry I cant help with the recapping tonight as my connections sucks. So sad, almost at every LIVE streaming, my line sucks. Must be the place I'm at having poor reception :) yeah I know...Im blaming the line.

Annyeong to my FBND chingu deul @nonski @sarah_lina @GaeinaLee @Hannahmiriam @Ssen68, lets meet here again tomorrow to spazz for Joowon, Kanghee and Chansung :)

Guest joinsung4ever

katiehannah said: @joinsung4ever
I completely agree! Even though I love Lee Da Hae I will be watching 7GCS first and then get to IRIS2 if I have time. Same thing with Kang Ji Hwan and Incarnation of Money (I still haven't had time to watch the first couple of episodes). I like rom-coms too much so it's more about the drama for me than the actors right now. haha.

Annyeong again :) can anyone share a video for the ending scene? Since I'm unable to watch LIVE earlier, I'm very curious to know why you all said the ending scene is ddaebak. I will be waiting right here for the vid if any. Thanks in advance.

joinsung4ever said: katiehannah said: @joinsung4ever
I completely agree! Even though I love Lee Da Hae I will be watching 7GCS first and then get to IRIS2 if I have time. Same thing with Kang Ji Hwan and Incarnation of Money (I still haven't had time to watch the first couple of episodes). I like rom-coms too much so it's more about the drama for me than the actors right now. haha.

@alekaonu, I'll see you again tomorrow dear! Am currently splitting my time doing back and forth sport between this thread with all of you, and at The Winter The Wind Blows with @tessieroo and @forevergirl..  Yup, Tessie have been reappeared! And she herself said she decided to forgo the reward! ^^
Poor my heart, Wed-Thurs is an ordeal. I don't know who to choose over which one.. Can't men ever understand that a woman would never choose? A woman want all instead.. ^^

alekaonu said:

Annyeong 7th chingu deul

Many thanks to @chrissy96 for the live recap. Sorry I cant help with the recapping tonight as my connections sucks. So sad, almost at every LIVE streaming, my line sucks. Must be the place I'm at having poor reception :) yeah I know...Im blaming the line.

Annyeong to my FBND chingu deul @nonski @sarah_lina @GaeinaLee @Hannahmiriam @Ssen68, lets meet here again tomorrow to spazz for Joowon, Kanghee and Chansung :)

@katiehannah Do you mean Jay?? His name is Im Yoon Ho..there isn't much information about him since he is a newbie Check out this news about him http://www.hancinema.net/im-yoon-ho-a-charismatic-appearance-52672.html

Guest Marie Phils

Uhmmmm... on that cctv monitor where Do Ha sees Gilro and Seowon embrace... i suddenly remember a scene in I Miss You... where Harry is lurking on his cctv monitor when PYC and YEH met ...

Archived