[Drama 2013] 7th Grade Civil Servant / Level 7 Civil Servant 7급 공무원

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest joinsung4ever

The streaming and the live recaps today.... I am survive!!!

:D

Thank you @chrissy96 and you sweeties provided the streaming link

^:)^

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chrissy96

@GaeinaLee I wish she would baby me at another time lol she's so good at timing *eyerolls* but i love her hahaha
@jwand I told her that and she still talks to me! XD
@butwal J is a rookie actor right? I cant wait to see him in other dramas in the future! i think he has potential! :]

Thank you @chrissy96 for your awesome awesome live recap. What would we do without you. 
I am drunk, not on soju but on so much sweetness and love from Seo Won and Gilro. DAEBAK Joo Won! You are AWESOME CKH! And Chansung was superb superb, poor Do Ha
7LCS FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest chrissy96

@arch00 Haha you're welcome :D Happy to be at your service :-*
@ezze Aww thank you! I'm so sorry that I couldn't recap ALL the scenes x)

Omg I can't believe the episode is over so quickly! So much happened Thanks @chrissy96 and everyone else who posted pics etc.
And YAY for the ratings!! Right??? I still don't understand how it works but we seemed to stay above the other dramas. :D
I'm swooooooning at the Chansung picture @dramalove777 
Can't wait to watch this later.

Guest chrissy96

@nonski you're welcome ^^ i love the ending too <3 Joowon is always such a sweet guy 
@joinsung4ever Hahaha I'm glad you are alive hahaha judging from your username, you seem like a fan of Jo Insung? Were you switching back and forth between the 2 threads? :)

Guest chrissy96

@mrdimples Hahahaha you're welcome <3 I really like GR <3 SW couple - they are the cutest things evar.I like DH but I'm so sad for him :( I hope he and Sunmi (she's the girl who has red hair and she got hurt by J when J cut her arm) have a good ending... they're cute :3

@chrissy96 Yeah this is his debut drama!! Apparently he studied in America..no wonder his English was good in episode 1. Correct me if I am wrong but isn't he the same guy who pretended to be a taxi driver in the first episode. Yeah he does have a potential as an actor.. from his acting it doesn't look like its his first drama.. I am gonna keep an eye on him in the future just cuz he is good at acting and from same agency as my love Joo Won
Don't know if its been shared here or not but here is some information about Jhttp://www.hancinema.net/im-yoon-ho-a-charismatic-appearance-52672.html

Thanks for the livecaps @chrissy96, and @nonski for the screencap.. @mrdimples, @ohani and @coolreborn thanks for the BTS and titbits info..@alekaonu, no worries about it dearie.. Hope you'll be able to live stream tomorrow.@Ssen68 the lurker and @sarah_lina, nice to see you around here sweetie..
-- And to all dear friends, I'll see you again tomorrow! Have a pleasant day/evening all.. *hugs* ^^

Guest joinsung4ever

chrissy96 said: @nonski you're welcome ^^ i love the ending too <3 Joowon is always such a sweet guy 
@joinsung4ever Hahaha I'm glad you are alive hahaha judging from your username, you seem like a fan of Jo Insung? Were you switching back and forth between the 2 threads? :)

GaeinaLee said: Thanks for the livecaps @chrissy96, and @nonski for the screencap.. @mrdimples, @ohani and @coolreborn for the BTS and titbits info..@alekaonu, no worries about it dearie.. Hope you'll be able to live stream tomorrow.@Ssen68 the lurker and @sarah_lina, nice to see you around here sweetie..
-- And to all dear friends, I'll see you again tomorrow! Have a pleasant day/evening all.. *hugs* ^^

@joinsung4ever
I completely agree! Even though I love Lee Da Hae I will be watching 7GCS first and then get to IRIS2 if I have time. Same thing with Kang Ji Hwan and Incarnation of Money (I still haven't had time to watch the first couple of episodes). I like rom-coms too much so it's more about the drama for me than the actors right now. haha.

Archived