[Drama 2013] 7th Grade Civil Servant / Level 7 Civil Servant 7급 공무원

Guest sunshine4ever

Reading everyone's comment and @chrissy96 live translations I am so excited to watch this episode!! Seems like this drama is going into an interesting direction!! 

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So far so good. Fast paced and funny. I wasn't sure that I liked the pairing of the main characters (I guess I loved JooWoon paired with Uee in OB) but I am not complaining because JW is able to make the most with whomever he is paired with in all of his dramas. My only problem is what is with the hairstyles on the women...especially the preview of ep 5...she looks like an aged-little old lady with that ridiculous, ugly hair that is so distracting...good thing that the main couple got to know each other at NIS, otherwise there would be absolutely NO way that he would be attracted to her......hoping they fire the stylist that is coming up with the hairstyles, even a barber could do better.  What would be the reasoning for making her so unattractive.........oh, well, that's my only compliant. Hoping that this drama will continue to be enjoyable to watch.

What is Han Gilro's age vs Kim Seowon's age?  Sorry if its already been mentioned before but i'm just too lazy to backtrack as well my first time in this thread.  Am really enjoying korean spy school.

@joykimlee see below our posts in Joo Won thread on the topic.

@aemi Yes, technically based on korean way of calculation Seo-Won will be 28+2=30, Gil-Ro is 28+1=29 :))

class="headline"Joo Won and Chan Sung Become Jealous Rivals in “Level 7 Civil Servant”KpopFighting.comBy Korea Star Daily | KpopFighting.com – 17 hours ago

• [*]
Level 7 Civil Servant

MBC TV’s Wednesday-Thursday drama “Level 7 Civil Servant” continued airing last night (30th January) with Joo Won’s character deliberately sabotaging Chan Sung and Choi Kang Hee’s potential romance.

In last night airing of Episode 3 the new secret service recruits were put through a training exercise to prepare them for participating in formal International events. In one of the drills, the male members were required to find a female dancing partner. Do Ha (portrayed by 2PM’s Chan Sung) invites Kim Seo Won (Choi Kang Hee) to be his partner. However his plan is quickly foiled when Han Gil Ro (Joo Won) strides over and asks Do Ha to be his partner.

Do Ha tells Gil Ro, “I know that you’re unable to let go of your past relationship with Seo Won, and this attitude is why you haven’t been able to win any woman’s heart.” Hearing this, Gil Ro fumes. Furthermore, Do Ha then leans in menacingly and tells him, “I’m not like you, who got selected by sitting for the civil service examination.”

Also in the episode, Gil Ro is registered as a missing person with the police by his parents, who still haven’t been informed of his recruitment into the secret service.

from Yahoo OMG Philippines Korean Wave Section

So late (sorryT_T)

Twitter Update

jihyunkim
: “Seowon-ah~ Doha came, open the door” Chansung -Intercom photo by kangjjyang (Choi Kang Hee)

tumblr_mhhhi0MCJ31rk6k4jo1_500.jpg

KIM JIHYUN  : "L7CS" Enjoy this one, Doha fans. Enjoy it and watch L7L7L7L7, Promise me!

tumblr_mhhddk6MR81rk6k4jo1_500.jpg

CHAN @ KIM JIHYUN  : It looks nice.. but it somehow turned out long , Miss Producer Kekeke

KIM JIHYUN @ CHAN  :  Kekekekekekekekeekkekekekekeekeke Sorry

Other Photos on set

tumblr_mhhcvmOsIA1rk6k4jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mhh6w2vxzb1qc1nx1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mhh6w2vxzb1qc1nx1o2_500.jpg

tumblr_mhgul162L81qd0a6bo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mhgul162L81qd0a6bo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mhgul162L81qd0a6bo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_mhgul162L81qd0a6bo8_1280.jpg

cr: w2d, gongdoha, theoff

Episode 4 , the end was WOW , can't wait to watch the two leads lying to each other lol
and also I'm so curious of what the other agents are doing after this 1 year

Can't wait

Archived