[Drama 2013] 7th Grade Civil Servant / Level 7 Civil Servant 7급 공무원

Guest sunshine4ever

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chrissy96

scary lady: You were luckyWS: hey where's that kid you 
SW: I will pay for your car.GR: Are you ---SW: I'm sorry for not asying thank youGR: I dont want a thank youSW: You might not know this but a lot of people cry because of moneyGR: Dont cry. We'll solve our misunderstandings.SW: we dont have misunderstandings.GR: all the women WS: hey are you happy. don't be.GR: all the women who blind dated me ran away... wait. 
WS: Hello. ------ something about GR having to get fired because his father is doing bad things. but WS is saying there should be another way around this.
GR: I saw your cards. WS; Get out.GR: Are you playing with me.WS: It was all training! Nothing is easy. You fell into my trap.GR: IseeWS: Go nowGR: Thank you sir! I will work hard to become the best!that man: Are you the best?

Guest chrissy96

That girl: --- STOP SEDUCING ALL THE GUYS AROUND HERE!SW: what did you say?Girl: YOU SEDUCE THEMSW: you're a bit harsh.Girl: Shut up! Follow me!!other girl: dont go! shes a richard simmons!
Girl: I'm sorry. From elementary I've been bullied. I've been bullied all my life. They say bullies in school are nothing compared to bullies in work. SW: Ok... Unnie-Girl: I'm not your unnie, unnie.---SW:I understand.Girl: I'm sorry for saying mean things.SW: WhateverGirl: I'm sorry for saying you seduced them.SW: That was a bit harshGirl: So who are you going out with?SW: IT's NOT LIKE THAT!Girl: Unnie, where's your hometown?SW: I'm from seoul!

Guest chrissy96

GR: can you hear me?SW: what. this is against the rulesGR: Don't pay me back.SW: I am going toGR: All the women who blind dated me ran away. I told myself that the first woman to stay would be the one. You were the first.SW: whatever. i'm not your type.GR: i know so I got so mad. But my type is someone who does part time jobs all day and works hard for her father who does no good. I like that kind of girl. Can you hear me? Seowon!

mrdimples said: “7 Level Civil Servant” Joo Won crying in the torrential downpour, leaving behind Choi Kang Hee as he departs from NIS.6159252dd42a28344568e23d5ab5c9ea15cebf3e

On the 31st afternoon, MBC “7 Level Civil Servant” release a still of Han Gilro and Kim Seo Won standing in heavy rain.

In the photo, Gilro is standing at the entrance of NIS, an institute of his childhood dreams, with tears streaming down his face. Kim Seo Won stands in front of Han Gilro, looking at him with distress.

In the 3rd episode which aired on the 30th, a mutual attraction started to grow between Han Gilro and Kim Seo Won. In this scene, standing there, facing each other, they are like a pair of lovers who has to part ways, rousing viewers’ curiosity. The producer revealed that after this development as shown in the still, the drama will enter into the second phase of the story.

“7 Level Civil Servant” producer expressed: “Choking with sobs, in midst of the heavy rain, this scene is an important one which is infused with all kinds of complex emotions. Hence, despite filming into the night, the actors are still able to assimilate great amount of feelings making it a memorable one which will leave a very deep impression.”

Seoro(Seo Won+Gilro) couple’s romance has just started to bud. Henceforth, they will be immersing themselves wholly into the case, starting their course of action as NIS agents. Also, their entanglement with Choi Woo Hyuk(Uhm Tae Woong) and Mi Rae (Kim Soo Hyun)  will soon begin. This time it will no longer be amateur but a confrontation on a professional basis is starting.

They were once amateur rookie agents, now they are officially swinging into action as 7 Level Civil Servant broadcast its 4th episode on the 31st 9.55pm

Chinese translation: minidadalove on Joo Won Bar Baidu

English translation: mrdimples@soompi

Source: Nate News

Guest chrissy96

WS; where are you?Man: i dont have time. I'm working.WS; he thinks he's the only one who works at night.
Man: the item has arrived. let's chase him. 
uhm taewoong flashback-Uhm: Please help my parents.(gets rejected by all the men who are civil servants)flashback endsUhm: wait. I'll be back.
OMG UHM GOT SHOT!
Man: who are you?!Uhm: --- the people you killed arent childrenMan: whoare you!
Uhm's coworker: are you ok? stop! stop! it's over.
OMG THAT MAN DIED OH NO
j: what happened?uhm: nolady: oppa!uhm: my younger siblings.... please take care of themlady: oppa dont do this!j: hyung no wait a seconduhm: kill themlady: oppa! oppa!j: hyung hyung huynglady: oppa

Guest chrissy96

scary lady: Senior... WS: whatscary: he died...while chasing someoneWS; what who?scary: sungjoon oppaWS; stop it. stop joking. i told you to stop joking. WHY ARE YOU CRYIN! who died?! Why WOULD SUNGJOON DIE?!
WS: what are you doing?!guards: we were told not to let you out.WS: LET ME GO!WS: Did you tell them to stop me?scary: I was told me.WS: WHO WHO HID THIS FROM MEscary: because this is the training groundsWS: ---scary: this is the training grounds! even the president cant come here.WS: to hell with this!scary:  I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS TOO!
scary: you should go in.WS: i don;t want to show my swollen face

chrissy96 said:

GR: can you hear me?SW: what. this is against the rulesGR: Don't pay me back.SW: I am going toGR: All the women who blind dated me ran away. I told myself that the first woman to stay would be the one. You were the first.SW: whatever. i'm not your type.GR: i know so I got so mad. But my type is someone who does part time jobs all day and works hard for her father who does no good. I like that kind of girl. Can you hear me? Seowon!

Guest chrissy96

WS: DRINK!---GR: I heard secret agents put things in their drinks to not get drunkWS: that's a lie. agents get drunk and they die when they get shot. DRINK!
J: stop itlady: let me goJ: it was a bad day.(?)lady: it's been 10 years. our fathers died because of them. they couldve lived but they let them die. our whole family. they coud've lived. even oppa. i'm going to kill them all

WS: RULE! Agents cannot lie down or run away!! You will get fired if you do! Why are we here? Why did you come here? You can't even get drunk when you want to get drunk. Seowon! Why are you here?!SW: I hate this! I hate drining! Im going to go to broadcasting station.WS: Good for you! GR why are you here?GR: I love you!WS; I told you not to get drunk. Why are you drunk.WS: We need to get them sober! Make them drink!scary lady: Get all the alcohol!

Guest chrissy96

SW: Can I go take the test for broadcasting station? You just have to let me out. GR: I know how you feel.SW: HEY! Im goingt o pay you back!GR: I;m going to get you a car!SW: I told you not to come near me! Why are you here?
WS: You guys are having fun. 
SW: Woosung oppa lemme take the job interview for the broadcasting station.WS: Why are you calling me oppa. Go sing!SW: Don't richard simmons me.GR: Don't richard simmons me.WS: Then sing for the nationSW: The nation is bullshiting meGR: That's rightWS: For your comrades then!SW: I LOVE YOU MY COMRADES.

Guest chrissy96

hahaha sw's parents are funny but i dont knwo what they're talking about.

scary lady: lets go GR---scary lady: lets go to dinner! GR you starve!WS: with this chance you can lose some weight.SW: You're not doing it right. you have to get all the ends.
GR: sir! please do me a favor!Sir: what is it?GR: do you have some paint?
WS: who's scared?WS: you guys are all cowards.everyone: no sir!WS: you will do well. because you are my students!
DW: don't worry. it's fun. i'll be waiting down there.
---
GR: Seowon can you hear me?SW: han gilro? why is your device off?GR: its a presonal connection between us.GR; its your birthday today.SW: itsnotGR: the person i met is seowon and its your birthday. i'm sorry for not preparing a present.happy bithday song~~*Happy birthday seowon!<-- writen on parachute*GR: seowon, the wind is nice.

Guest chrissy96

SW: I might quit. this weekends the test for the broadcasting station. i might quit if i cant go.GR: didnt you ask the boss?SW: she told me to quit if i wanted to goGR: then quit. live for yourself. if you didn't live for yourself. I wouldn met you.SW: I didnt tell you this to discuss this. and Im not interested in a boyfriend. stop being nice to meGR: i dont know how to be nice. everything i know about you is fake. tell me your real name. your bithday. im han pilhoSW: I'll tell you if i quit

Guest chrissy96

something going on about GR being bad? what the heck i dont know what he said omg this is all a misunderstanding damnit
(HOW CAN JOOWON BE SO CUTE KYAAA)
GR: tomorrows the day. did you practice?SW: noGR: then practice. You can improve.SW: lets practice this once. its a test anyways. your left foot. my right foot.
WS: han gilro. sign this. sign that you keep this training ground secret.GR: only me?WS; han gilro. you are fired.GR: what? stop this~!WS: soemthing about breaking too many rules..?GR: wait!WS; you are the only one that knows why you are getting fired. search for it.
SW; this is wrong. tell us why he has to leave!WS; i was told to do this. if you have a problem with the authority, leave!
(omg what the heck this cant be happening)
SW: byeGR: i dont even know you ...or your nameSW: I know your nameGR: dont --- (AGH I DIDN'T HEAR WHAT HE SAID DAMNIT UGH WTF EARS)

Guest chrissy96

scary lady: this is not right. you cant chase kids away who are rebellious. if sungjoon was in your position he wouldve let him stay and protected him. WS: you should get married. ---
HOLY richard simmons SOMETHINGS GOING TO HAPPEN
WS: hey youGR: boss!GR: what happened/WS; stop fooling around and go homeGR: I am not your studentWS; you are. this is everything im going to teach you. this is the cellphone you have to use. GR: am i going to be a spy? omg WS; can you do it?GR; yesWS: this is the person you have to protectGR: this is my fatherWS: a spy is going afeter your fathers life.GR: is he in great dangerWS: yes. GR: did he do something bad?WS: ---WS: the state may not trust you but i trust you. GR: are you going to give me a special id?WS: your tyring to hide your identity why do you need an id?!

Guest chrissy96

dude: sir! good morning!GR: hey! dont you remember me? i followed you around when i was young!dude: yes i remember you!--
GR: a director?lady: this is yor hw. GR; what?lady: i know you are the boss's son. but youre not going to get speical priveledges. GR: what>lady: do well. i expect a lot from you.GR: what the heckGR: why is there so many

Archived