[Drama 2012] Missing You / I Miss You 보고싶다

Guest DJG

Guys, 
I hate to rain on anyone's parade, and I'm not bashing on any other celeb's fans BUUUT
This is the 'I Miss You' drama thread. Sure it can get quiet sometimes as things have ended with the drama, but there will be award ceremonies and individual news about the casts of 'I Miss You' that can be shared.
However, I don't think posting every single news of JYJ is fundamental. Please respect those who aren't JYJ fans, and are instead 'I Miss You' fans that check this forum. Thank you :)

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest suncine445

2Feb2013 [Article] Compilation of Yoon Eun Hye’s Interviews mentioning Park Yuchun

712d3536jw1e1e39nwiloj

Yoon Eun Hye shared a common ground with acting partner Park YooChun as they both came from Idol beginnings.

As we were shooting I got closer to Park YooChun but we never once get to go eat together. Although we were supposed to go eat chicken..(laugh). As we both originated from a singing background, I think many people surrounding us were worried.As for me, in the past I was always hoping for actors who are acclaimed for their acting as my partner, but realistically the actors that I can be partnered with are actually limited, so I don’t know since when it was that I began not minding about who it was that will be my acting partner.Now, I only thought, ” I’m really thankful if it’s this actor.”

“I saw YooChun as a Hoobae about 8,9 years ago I think. Therefore it was a long time since we last met, and it was awkward when we were first saying our greetings. But due to him being nice and forthcoming, and even then he wasn’t the type who’s too over-familiar, so there was no pressure. Previously while shooting I was of the style that could not approach others easily, and if I were approached then I would be avoiding them, because I hated being misunderstood, but as I did Coffee Prince I changed a lot on that aspect. Because YooChun and SeungHo are younger than me,it was more comfortable.”

“Both of them are not of the over-talkative kind, and does not behave in a way that is over the limit so it was very comfortable to act. In the aspect of acting they are sensible/have sense and have a pure approach to acting and they did it in a fun way.It would have been hard if then acting was done calculatively. And as for YooChun he had so many tough challenges physically, I feel sorry and thankful about that.”

From TVDaily

———————————————————————-

712d3536jw1e1e39nwiloj

How was it shooting the final scenes.

Actually when we were shooting for the final episode (the warehouse scene) I fainted in the middle of shooting and had to be taken to two hospitals. I was out of consciousness. We went to the hospital in YangPyeong(location) but it couldn’t be solved so we went to another hospital in Seoul. I think I was put on 4 IV drips. Even in the car I was put on IV drip and I returned to the location,and it was really tough while shooting. I have never fell sick during shooting previously so I felt so apologetic to everyone that I don’t know what to do. There was only one day left for shooting,so I was really dismayed/upset that my body was being problematic.

More than myself, I think it was really Park YooChun who suffered more physically. It was to the point that I even told my staffs half-jokingly,half-seriously “I know you guys are suffering too but Unnie is really fine, so in front of YooChun’s staffs never ever show a hint that you guys are having a hard time”. It was something that I was thankful and apologetic about.

From TVDaily

————————————————————————-

How was the partnership like with the two actors?

“YooChun played the role of the mood-maker. He has “sense” so even if we didn’t purposely take a step aside to plan and match our acting beforehand, our acting would match really well. SeungHo worked really hard to peel away his Child-actor image and the way I look at it there is that manliness about him that can make one’s heart thumped. But then as he did not have many experience previously, during emotionally charged scenes he would get shy/embarassed. So it can’t be helped that I had to be the one to lead him. YooChun knew how to take care of things well on his own(laugh). SeungHo was really good at acting hysterical scenes that there were even jokes doubting whether that was his original personality; each actor had their own thing that they were really good at.”

From news.nate.com

—————————————————————-

“When I look at Park YooChun, I would think “a person who started working from an early age is definitely different”. Of course Yoo SeungHo is one too but Park YooChun is also still a singer and doing both things. His atmosphere is different. He’s considerate about other people and put others before him, and he takes care of others as well. Even at the shooting location, he has a bright image and was the constant mood-maker. And Park YooChun has his own unique “sense” so my partnership with him matched well.”

“I don’t know if it’s because Yoo SeungHo made an effort to peel-off his Child Actor image, but even I could see the exciting manly side of him.Of course while shooting kiss scene or emotional scenes he would be shy so I had no other option but to lead him. Park YooChun would know to do things well on his own even without the director’s guidance (smile). But surprisingly Yoo SeungHo was really good at the unthinkable hysterical scenes.I even joked to him,” Are you sure that’s not your actual personality.

From Newsens.com

———————————————————–

Yoon EunHye partnered with Park YooChun and Yoo SeungHo on-screen and received a staggering amount of envy from female fans. She only had praises for both the man with “sense” Park YooChun, and Yoo SeungHo who made a mark as grown-up actor. ” For Yoo SeungHo, during kiss scenes and such, maybe because he has not had enough experience he was a bit shy. It was me who did the leading. Park YooChun did well.” said YEH as she drew laughter (from the group).

From Sports.Hankooki

All articles from ChunHye Couple Facebook
Translated by amcosmicf
Shared by ParkYoochunSGFC

Guest suncine445

[NEWS] 130202 “I think it was really Park Yuchun who suffered more physically” – says Yoon Eun Hye

02 Saturday Feb 2013

cyc

http://tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1359694651459232002

You had many sobbing scenes on-screen, it looked like it must have been hard for you physically.But still, the atmosphere on-location was not in a depressed mood. Although there were many sad scenes, the atmosphere was jovial and it was so much fun. In other projects I’ve worked on previously, the people on location were more delicate in their feelings, but this time around we were shooting while playing and joking around a lot. Therefore even if it was a difficult situation to shoot, or something befell the situation, we were still able to shoot in a bright atmosphere. But the cold weather was really hard and unbearable. It was too cold and I still had to project and express difficult emotions which made it hard, and it was even tougher when SuYeon had to run out without wearing any clothes (laugh).

T/N: When she talked about SuYeon “running out without clothes”,she was referring to episode 15 when SY ran out of Harry’s house without any overcoat and HJW followed her before their huge confrontation scene by the street.I think I read somewhere that the scene took 4 hours to film in -20 celcius weather. o_O

676a7df7gw1e0wws5s281j

-How was it shooting the final scenes.

Actually when we were shooting for the final episode (the warehouse scene) I fainted in the middle of shooting and had to be taken to two hospitals. I was out of consciousness. We went to the hospital in YangPyeong(location) but it couldn’t be solved so we went to another hospital in Seoul. I think I was put on 4 IV drips. Even in the car I was put on IV drip and I returned to the location,and it was really tough while shooting. I have never fell sick during shooting previously so I felt so apologetic to everyone that I don’t know what to do. There was only one day left for shooting,so I was really dismayed/upset that my body was being problematic.

More than myself, I think it was really Park Yuchun who suffered more physically. It was to the point that I even told my staffs half-jokingly,half-seriously “I know you guys are suffering too but Unnie is really fine, so in front of Yuchun’s staffs never ever show a hint that you guys are having a hard time”. It was something that I was thankful and apologetic about.

YEH-YC-2

Translated by : amcosmicf of soompi
Shared by : 6002sky and postcardstoyuchun.com

Guest suncine445

class="cb b15"Yoon Eun Hye Shares Her Honest Thoughts on Running Man and Kim Jong Kook

Yoon Eun Hye at 2012 MBC Grand Prize in Acting Award Red Carpet

Actress Yoon Eun Hye opened up about the SBS show.

The actress revealed her feelings to the press on January 31st.

She started, “I feel like I am in Running Man every week, even though I don't get paid.” she jokingly said.

The actress is indeed mentioned a lot in the show, and the reason is because she and Running Man member Kim Jong Kook used to appear in the SBS show X-Man, and they form a strong love line, that was really popular at the time.

For this reason, the members of Running Man make fun of Kim Jong Kook, referring to his love line with the actress quite a bit. It is funny to the members and the audience because of Kim Jong Kook's reaction of being shy.

The actress added, “Since I am close to them, they mention me a lot. I wish they stop. I watch the show with good feelings, because they are people close to me.”

She carefully confessed, “I do want to appear in the show, but I don't want to be much involved with Kim Jong Kook. If I do the show, I will be paired up with him for the next 10 years.” she laughed.

credit: Kpopstarz

The interview answers are so honest and really gives you an insight into the filming atmosphere.
It's funny how some tried to create problems between the fans, saying this person doesn't like this person,
when the actual individuals were friendly with each other and had utmost respect for each other.
Goes to show, never believe in rumors and fan speculation.

Guest suncine445

DJG said: The interview answers are so honest and really gives you an insight into the filming atmosphere.
It's funny how some tried to create problems between the fans, saying this person doesn't like this person,
when the actual individuals were friendly with each other and had utmost respect for each other.
Goes to show, never believe in rumors and fan speculation.

Guest suncine445

The general public was asked who is their favorite actor.They chose Park Yoochun as the one who melts the heart of female viewers. Also some BTS shooting of Detective Han Jung Woo

credit: original uploader

Guest suncine445

class="entry-title"[OTHER TWITTER] 130201 Yoochun will attend “Men’s Manual” VIP Premiere

Photobucket

[TRANS] <Notification alert> ”Men’s Manual” - JYP, Park Yoochun, and more celebrities attending! VIP premiere to be held Feb 4th (Mon) at 8pm KST!

Source: @mediaconan
Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3
Shared by: JYJ3

+++

Men’s Manual“ is a new movie starring Oh Jung Se(“Missing You”[Joo Jung Myung/Detective Hyung; Han Jung Woo's police partner/"wifey"]) and Lee Si Young(Poseidon, Wild Romance), that will be released on Feb. 14th

Guest suncine445

Hi Everyone. Thank you for the few months where our lives touches through this beautiful drama. I am taking my final exit from this thread as I would be going on a 4 months world tour with my hubby starting this weekend. May pop in once a while where there is internet available for the latest update. Thanks again and take care and may all you hope and wish for come true. cheerio!  :))

Guest ngthuhien149

KBS2 reported on Yoochun  and a bit of I Miss You.

Cr/: Uploader
Uhm I am not sure how I feel about it. I cringed at how they put YC and Yoona photos together. I mean I am ok that they reports about them 2 in one show. But i am sensitive seeing them 2 side by side after all the SM mess. Lol the last time seeing them together was when they acted as young couple in Haptic CF.
SM stop it.

Archived