Guest DJG

Guest facing

[DATV] Yoochun character introduction and teaser of I Miss You for Japanese TV
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/YQDXlAUKu0s/

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest askme0405

Anyone know if there's fanfic for this? especially Harry and Zoe's story... I dont know,,,, why I just cant accept that JW and SY end up together that way...I hope it ended differently...nope,,I think in the middle of the series I hope it did not change in that way.. somehow, I wat ZOe and Harry together, and JW to have his peace of mind,,,I dont like a crazy Harry,,, sorry I am rambling... hope fanfic writers write about them

Guest corona911

646989002013030206525204.jpg
Go to http://sgeawards.omy.sg/2013/categories/kr-tv-artiste/ &sign up 4 member,fill the info.Wait for email confirmation,find YC under most popular k artist!click Vote:)

Hi everyone, please help vote for Yuchun. Can only vote once a day. Registration is easy, just fill in some details, get the email confirmation, then log in. Under favourite Korean TV artiste, look for Yuchun's picture and vote. All in under 5 mins! Those who have registered, remember to vote once a day. Anyway, we will remind you!!

Guest darkstar257

All actors in this drama were fantastic and I thought the pacing was good and the story wrapped up nicely by the last episode with good time to spare. Yoo Chun is always amazing, Yoon Eun Hye looks more beautiful and elegant than ever. The directing and camera work was great.
However, the biggest issue with this show was the writing -the fact that there really wasn't much of a story going on. The huge build up for the entire first quarter of the drama was on both Lee Soo Yeon's and Jung Woo's scars. IMO the show lost focus once they reconciled their love for each other. I actually took a month long break mid way the drama because I ultimately felt there really wasn't enough meat in this story to keep me interested. It felt more like the whole Harry secret plot was more of a side story or fluff than anything. Harry's hate for Han Tae Joon really isn't that deep despite what he did to him. Harry's nurse Jung Hye Mi's relationship with him wasn't fleshed out at all. The showed laid some serious heavy duty groundwork for a great story, but ultimately the writer failed to deliver. When we compare it to a story like in Nice Guy where the revenge cards can go any direction, Missing You was more like a small tease. This show is 21 episodes -that is at least 5 more episodes than a 2 month length kdrama which have much better pacing and unwinding of a deeper storyline and an entire hour longer than Nice Guy. So much wasted potential of time, actors, and story.
Good job to Yoon Chun and Yoon Eun Hye for her amazing acting and hard work though. Hope they star in dramas with better story next time.

보고싶다 13회 키스신 로꾸꺼 버전...Kissing scene I want to see 13th rokkukkeo version ...

http://youtu.be/lzzUGWEzyOM

보고싶다 가로수 키스신 로꾸꺼 버전
Would like to see tree-lined version of the kiss scene rokkukkeo

http://youtu.be/y6_iycItLqg

보고싶다 가로수 키스신 편집영상
Boulevards kissing scene I want to see and edit images

http://youtu.be/vA7St-xwCrk

cre:CANDY L

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 19px; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"ChunHye "the healing couple"

cre:Deen Chan

Guest sunshine4ever

Here are some more pictures from "I Miss You" Fan Party in Malaysia on March 2, 2013

2mxocwn.jpg
2z4xtsp.jpg
1j5hqr.jpg
2s85r8o.jpg
f3rf5u.jpg
jhrcz5.jpg
1e2u8j.jpg
33c29lw.jpg
ncpyq.jpg
2rwq72c.jpg
29ger8h.jpg
wiqyoj.jpg
2hmep2v.jpg

Pics + Info By: heymrs6002
Credit: postcardstoyuchun (@ChunsaArmy)
Shared By: JYJ3

JYJ LINE updates

First Monday of March! What's your plan?

well .. In Korea, New semester starts in March.. :)

For students all over the world! Introduce JYJ songs to your friends!

Then.. you guys will be good friends just like us!

:x

1362367719105.jpg

Guest bee1430269948

I Miss You Press Conference full 41 mins

reupload by me, credit youku and someone's shared youku link, sorry I cant remember ^^

Missing You is an excellent drama, I truly love the drama, and I esp love 2 main leads the most ^^

Guest facing

Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 'Missing You' (ポゴシッタ, 보고싶다) Promotion Interview 130304 DATV
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiMZ837IAew
cr: frenchneri

id="watch-headline-title" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 19px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden;"[DATV ポゴシッタ ] Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜-Yoochun 유천 - 'Missing You' Japan Preview
http://youtu.be/9hyMzrmJvnU

cre:HallyuYoonEunHye

4 first love "remains inscription interest" in Korean film

1. Han Jung-woo (Park Yoo Chun) and Lee Soo-yeon (Yoon Eun Hye) in "I Miss You"

One of the most impressive first love on the Korean small screen recently is the story between Han Jung-woo (Park Yoo Chun) and Lee Soo-yeon (Yoon Eun Hye) I Miss You. Met and fell in love at the age of 15, but then extreme circumstances, love beautiful young couple's dream was soon shattered. Both continue to grow and bring in their past wounds, until fate run risks so that they see each other again.
4 mối tình đầu "khắc cốt ghi tâm" trong phim Hàn 1
After 14 years of separation, Jung Woo is she single ball Lee Soo Yeon now has 1 other guy on the side. The idea was this reunion is to say goodbye but in the end, they both realized that the enemy can not live without. When all grace past resentment resolved, lovers fate wedding on the first day of snow.
4 mối tình đầu "khắc cốt ghi tâm" trong phim Hàn 2
2. Ha Ryu (Kwon Sang Woo) and Da Hae (Soo Ae) in the "Queen of Ambition"
Abandoned by their parents at an early age, so to speak, the life of Ha Ryu (Kwon Sang Woo) only really started to see the Da Hae (Soo Ae) at the orphanage. Which is the simple life, no like trouble or collision, but because the girl he loves, he is ready to do everything. To earn money to pay school fees for Da Hae, Ha Ryu even leave the pride and go to a male in a bar. For her, no matter how miserable he is happy.4 mối tình đầu "khắc cốt ghi tâm" trong phim Hàn 3But because he wanted to escape from poverty, Da Hae abandoned Ha Ryu daughter together of two people to run him to death Do Hoon (Yunho). Not only that, Da Hae want to dump the murder of his stepfather to her ex-husband.4 mối tình đầu "khắc cốt ghi tâm" trong phim Hàn 4The pain of betrayal, love Ha Ryu for Da Hae seems to have dissolved into dust. Now, this unfortunate man only a single goal: to live to avenge his people that loved life.4 mối tình đầu "khắc cốt ghi tâm" trong phim Hàn 53. Chi Soo (Jae Hee) and Jang Ok Jung (Kim Tae Hee) in the "Jang Ok Jung, Lives in Love":
In the new historical project announced by SBS - Jang Ok Jung, Lives in Love, Jae Heewill be transformed into a first love of Jang Ok Jung / Jang Hee Bin (Kim Tae Hee). I love deeply this woman even when she entered and became queen. To be able to win her back, he decided to go to China to make money and return as the richest man Joseon.4 mối tình đầu "khắc cốt ghi tâm" trong phim Hàn 64. Jin So-ra (Seo Hyo Rim) and Oh Soo (Jo In Sung) in "That Winter, The Wind Blows"According to the latest information from the manufacturer television projects That Winter, The Wind Blows, actress Seo Hyo Rim will take on one role in particular: So Ra, the male lead's girlfriend Oh Soo (Jo In Sung) . She is the first love's haunting Oh Soo and is also key to connect all the details in the movie.4 mối tình đầu "khắc cốt ghi tâm" trong phim Hàn 7As described, the window is a beautiful girl with pretty cool appearance. However, his eyes filled with sadness showed the suffering that So Ra encountered when given his heart to Oh Soo. Because so in love with any man to death that she accidentally pushed him into dangerous situations.4 mối tình đầu "khắc cốt ghi tâm" trong phim Hàn 8http://kenh5sao.com/tin-tuc/5s45366/dien-anh/4-moi-tinh-dau-khac-cot-ghi-tam-trong-phim-han

Archived