[Drama 2012] Missing You / I Miss You 보고싶다

Guest DJG

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ngthuhien149

130129 Song Ok Sook mentions Yoochun in her interview with Women Chosun magazineviewimage.php?id=jyj&no=29bcc427b68077a1viewimage.php?id=jyj&no=29bcc427b68077a1viewimage.php?id=jyj&no=29bcc427b68077a1viewimage.php?id=jyj&no=29bcc427b68077a1

Among this, trans.gifa couple that appeared as prize presenters particularly stood out. Veteran actress Song Ok Sook and idol-turned-actor Park Yoochun. A surprising combination.
The two are a 'dignified' couple associated through a drama. The audiences even gave them a nickname. 'Chicken couple'. A medium for the expressions of feelings between a mother-in-law and son-in-law, as the 'chicken couple' in drama 'Missing You', the two appeared as the mother who lost her daughter and the son-in-law who dedicates his whole life into finding that daughter respectively. Park Yoochun appeared in the drama as a thick-skinned character and called the mother-like Song Ok Sook 'lover' in an aegyo manner. As he tells her he misses her while hugging her, he says cheesy lines such as, 'You can't cheat on me when I'm not around'. As such, there are more hugging scenes with Song Ok Sook than between Park Yoochun and Yoon Eun Hye who appeared as lovers.

"This is the second time I've met Yoochunie after 'Rooftop Prince'. At that time, I appeared as (Han) Jiminie's mother, so I met Yoochunie only about twice. Yoochunie is a person who works really hard and then does really well, so you cannot not dote on him. Plus he is really funny (with his antijokes), because of him I had lots of laughter. He has a sense of variety and is also good at comic acting."

A Christmas present specially prepared by Park Yoochun

In the drama, Park Yoochun and Song Ok Sook's tight cooperation left a deep impression. Resembling the affections between a pair of real mother and son, it sufficiently provided warmth to a drama filled with only darkness. This special feeling was created by the two of them. "The scenes where I hit Yoochunie or when I dance with him, they were all not written in the script. I suggested 'Wouldn't this be the actual situation?' for the hitting scene and people responded that 'You'll get stones thrown at you (by fans)', but I thought, 'There's no helping it even if I get thrown stones' and hit him boldly, the image ended up natural as well. Yoochunie liked it better and was more satisfied."

We are used to words similar to 'You'll get stones thrown at you by fans!', there are often instances where due to an idol star's fans, embarrassment with the opposing actor was caused. If it's a love scene, there will most likely be terrorism by fans. But the chicken couple is different.

"I always act as the mother of the lead and often work with popular actors, however, this is the first time I've received love from fanclubs. Yoochunie received praise for his hard work in acting, and it seems that from the fans' perspective, they feel really happy. Several fanclubs have came over and presented me with presents to thank me, and they said, 'Thank you for the love you give to Yoochun'."

For Park Yoochun, the drama this time round is special as well. Although he has mainly acted with actors of the same generation such as in 'Sungkyunkwan Scandal' and 'Rooftop Prince', in 'Missing You', he worked not only with Song Ok Sook but with other veteran actors like Han Jin Hee and Do Ji Won as well. Park Yoochun expressed during the press conference held in the midst of the drama's broadcast that it was more comfortable acting with the veteran actors than with actors of the same generation.

"Most likely, Yoochunie could feel the vast differences that exists while acting with the seniors. I suggested to him things like, 'You need to learn more from the seniors', 'By treating the seniors well, it can become a great source of help'. Because he is a child that possesses a huge greed for acting, I said to him those words."

Song Ok Sook spent the last Christmas on the set of 'Missing You'. Although it could have been a regretful situation, it turned out to be a Christmas filled with happiness. It is because of the special present Park Yoochun prepared. Park Yoochun presented a Canada Goose down jacket to Song Ok Sook. It happened to be popular season for Canada Goose's down jacket, so he ordered a few days before in order for the shipping to arrive in time for Christmas.

"I was touched by Yoochunie's sincerity, and told him, 'I've acted as a mother many times in dramas, but a sweet son like you is the first.'"

For Park Yoochun, Song Ok Sook is a person he is thankful for as well. Last year while filming for 'Rooftop Prince', Park Yoochun experienced the loss of his father and Song Ok Sook rushed to sent her regards immediately. "I too, experienced the loss of my father two years ago while filming for 'Tree with Deep Roots', so I know better than anyone else what that feeling was like. Losing a parent at a young age, what that feeling must have felt like. The funeral house being empty hurts the heart even more. Despite having many fans, there weren't many close kins."

Credit: (1) +(2)

Translated: Maettugi

Shared by: 6002Sky

wanzhaf

said:

@vzmeiin, i did all i can to promote MY to my contacts. What really upsets me was the the advertisement has more air time than MY. I was happy when its going to air for two days, but little did i know that the 1 hour show has to be broken into two days because  of the commercial. Aigooo... it really make you lost interest  because its quite difficult to understand the story line. Its lucky that i have seen it here, otherwise i couldnt connect the stories. #:-S  I would probably stay because it has bm sub,hopefully  i can understand it better, as some of the eng sub its quite confusing

Guest ngthuhien149

Famous Taiwanese actress, Li Xiaolu(李小璐) has more than 13 million followers on her Weibo account. Her tweet currently has almost 4,000 RTs. She is a fan of I Miss You
BBzFRzNCYAAVAi9.jpg:large
The Olympic gold metalist, swimmer Luo Xuejuan is also a fan of Park Yuchun and tweeted on Weibo. "I am addicted to Korean drama, Park Yuchun is in my head all days. I love people who speak English well." BBzTCmXCQAAQFbx.jpg:large
Cr 佳能乃朴有天正室

Guest suncine445

Park Yoochun and Kim Junsu reactions to team member Kim Jaejoong New solo album I

JJ-and-JS.gif

What do JYJ’s members think of Kim Jaejoong’s 1st solo album?

JYJ Kim Jaejoong released his debut solo album ‘I’ on the 17th. In an interview conducted recently at a cafe located in Apgujeong-dong, Seoul, Kim Jaejoong talked about the reactions of JYJ’s members Park Yoochun and Kim Junsu toward his album.

“It’s a little bit awkward to say it with my mouth…” Kim Jaejoong began to talk, “After listening to One Kiss, Yoochun said ‘Jaejoong-ie hyung is really good at singing. This song is so great’.”

Kim Jaejoong said, “Yoochun likes emotional music more than dance music. So, he listened to One Kiss then said ‘I must have a drink now’.”

Kim Junsu’s most favorite song is ‘Mine’. Kim Jaejoong explained, “I released a single of rock genre called ‘Maze’ before. Ever since then, Junsu said ‘One day when hyung releases a solo album, it must be of hard rock’. I think that’s why he likes ‘Mine’.”

Last year, Kim Junsu released a solo album ‘Uncommitted’ and successfully finished a world tour.(T/N: this must be the reporter’s mistake, Uncommitted is a single, Junsu’s solo album is Tarantallegra)

Kim Jaejoong shared his thoughts, “It’s true that I envy Junsu who has a successful solo career but I’m not under impetus or heavily affected.”

He added, “In Junsu’s case, his album contains various genres of music, while my album attempts a new music that I hadn’t done until now. For that reason, I think the two albums itself have different meanings.”

Source: TV Daily via Nate
Translated by: Hannah @ PrinceJJ
Shared by: PrinceJJ JYJ3

Guest ngthuhien149

Chinese actor, Nicky Wu also watched IMY. A flight attendant mentioned he & his staffs watched it on the plane
BBzoxyuCIAAeDEP.jpg:large

Nicky Wu is a very famous and talented actor. He is the main lead in Bubu xing xing I love him a lot. His acting is insane.

Guest santaiah178

@suncine445 Thanks a lot for posting the fanaccount of MY's shooting. It make me appreciate the hard work of the actors also the crews more, especially when the shooting's conducted in winter make the condition harsher. No wonder both YC & YEH got sick. But they did a wonderful job there despite all that. I admire their dedication :-bd
Love it that many Chinese celebs are watching & praising MY :D

wanzhaf said: @itscreamie, thanks. I forgot to bookmark it and lost my way when i wanted to log in. Hahhaah

@vzmeiin, i did all i can to promote MY to my contacts. What really upsets me was the the advertisement has more air time than MY. I was happy when its going to air for two days, but little did i know that the 1 hour show has to be broken into two days because  of the commercial. Aigooo... it really make you lost interest  because its quite difficult to understand the story line. Its lucky that i have seen it here, otherwise i couldnt connect the stories. #:-S  I would probably stay because it has bm sub,hopefully  i can understand it better, as some of the eng sub its quite confusing

To all of our lovely sisters here who still post news, i thank you. Please keep it coming. Love you all :x

Guest yamilesita1303

I Miss You HJW & Lee Su Yeon ♥

credits http://www.facebook.com/IMissYouDramaYJ & http://www.facebook.com/yooneunhyefansA

270228_564824673546661_757595535_n1_zps367edbce.jpg

Chinese actor, Nicky Wu also watched IMY. A flight attendant mentioned he & his staffs watched it on the plane

Nicky Wu is a very famous and talented actor. He is the main lead in Bubu xing xing I love him a lot. His acting is insane.

He is the one who played in the drama that has the same story base as skks but the couple ended up being butterflies...

IMU on plane already..

Guest MariYEH

From an article about Lee Sae Young and Missing You experience

201301291710250410_1.jpg

Lee Sae Young and Yoon Eun Hye formulated a strong friendship through this project.  Lee Sae Young stated that she’s watched KBS 2TV “My Fair Lady” and Yoon Eun Hye’s other dramas.  In addition Lee Sae Young and Yoon Eun Hye had a unique meeting as both attend the same beauty shop.  

“We were using the same beauty shop when we both got casted in the same drama.  When I told Eun Hye unnie that we attended the same beauty shop, she was very happy to hear that.  Actress Yoon Eun Hye is straightforward and cool at the shooting set.  Because of this fresh character of hers, it was comfortable relating and talking with her.  She had the same happy go easy charm that she showed on television.  I think she’s someone who has overflowing amount of positive energy.  She designs things on her own and has various talents, amazing sense of art and fashion.  I want to be like her in such things.”

As “Missing You” was nearing its end, actors traveled to Jeonju to film their scenes.  With cold weather and long filming sessions, actors’ physical conditions had deteriorated.  In the end Yoon Eun Hye had to be treated with IV at a hospital before she continued the filming sessions.
“I thought she was amazing as she was very professional.  Even when she was filming after getting an IV, she never showed any expressions of hardships. Even though she is older than me, I felt proud.  From the viewer’s point of view, I felt sorry and grateful (for her effort).  Unnie told me that she tend to bloat when she’s tired.  While she told me that her face has gotten bloated, I was concerned as I saw her body getting thinner and thinner as time passed.”

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20130129n29188 NewsEn

Guest suncine445

class="entry-title"[NEWS] 130129 JYJ Throughout the Year: A 2012 Recap January 30, 2013 · anmcha3

Photobucket

JYJ comprised of members Kim Jaejoong, Park Yoochun, and Kim Junsu, began 2012 by continuing to take the necessary steps to reach their growing international fan base.

Since 2010, with the release of their 1st worldwide album, The Beginning, JYJ have progressively advanced towards the international stage. In January 2012, fans all over the world excitedly anticipated the additional concerts in Chile and Peru that would conclude JYJ’s 2011-2012 World Tour. The concerts were met with a hot response in South America, with 6,000 fans meeting JYJ in a sold out show in Peru and close to 5,000 fans flocking to see the group in Chile. JYJ’s World Tour gathered more than 200,000 fans worldwide.

With JYJ being the first Korean artist to hold a concert in South America, the ground-breaking concerts gave a clear signal that JYJ would continue to take their music internationally, meeting their fans under the uniting force of music, “a language,” JYJ emphasized, “without borders.”

Photobucket

Also in early January, JYJ broadened the channels of communication with their fans worldwide through the opening of their official JYJ Facebook and YouTube pages. Regular updates about each member’s activities as well as behind-the-scenes photos and news about JYJ through Facebook and YouTube have increased the group’s accessibility to fans, both domestic and international, that are unable to see JYJ through the regular promotional channels in South Korea.

In February, despite film distributor CGV’s one-sided decision to cancel the screening of JYJ’s daily documentary “The Day”, Lotte Cinema picked up the movie and agreed to screen it. Although it eventually was only released in 19 theaters, “The Day” dominated the box office the first weekend of its release, drawing 24,000 fans in just 4 days.

JYJ further proved their popularity on the international stage by performing for the First Ladies of the World at the Blue House in March. First Ladies from Gabon, Nigeria, South Africa, Malaysia, Vietnam, Switzerland, Singapore, Italy, India, Indonesia, China, Chile, The Philippines, countries in the United Nations, the European Union and more enjoyed JYJ’s exclusive performance of “Be My Girl” and “In Heaven” for them. A few First Ladies especially waited until the end of the event in order to take a photo with JYJ.

Photobucket

JYJ’s role as cultural ambassadors continued in 2012 when they were chosen as the Goodwill Ambassadors for KBEE 2012 (Korea Brand and Entertainment Expo) in Osaka. JYJ once again proved their overseas popularity when more than 20,000 applications were received from the Japanese fans to be invited to the opening ceremony when only 500 were accepted.

One of the major events of 2012 that held special meaning for JYJ and their fans was the 2012 JYJ Membership Week. The event, held from June 28 to July 1, included fan meetings, exhibitions displaying JYJ’s previous works and costumes, movie theater screening of “The Day”, trick-art, and other entertainment. The event gathered around 15,000 Korean fans and 7,000 Japanese fans.

Photobucket

JYJ fans that attended the event were touched that it was run without any expectation of profit, despite JYJ and C-JeS Entertainment’s investment of KRW 3.7 billion into the festivities. Everything in the venue and all of the activities were provided free of charge. An official from the airport said that it “drew the largest number of foreigners to the country for just one event.”

JYJ spent the most of 2012, aside from preparing for future group activities, pursuing solo projects.

KIM JAEJOONG

Kim Jaejoong started off the year with fanmeeting event in Turkey. He also attended a state dinner with the president of Korea and Turkey as a delegate after recieving an invitation to hold the fanmeeting and be a guest at the banquet in Turkey’s Presidential Palace.

Kim Jaejoong’s visit to Turkey further demonstrated his international popularity and effectiveness as cultural ambassador when a spokesperson for Turkey’s Korean Cultural Center said, “There is a greater symbolic meaning to [the invitation] since Kim Jaejoong is a Hallyu Star representative who is popular among young Turks.”

Photobucket

Kim Jaejoong held a fan meeting in Taiwan in March, following the immense popularity of his first Korean drama, “Protect the Boss”, when it aired in Taiwan. He displayed his immense popularity in Taiwan when 2500 tickets were sold out within minutes, causing the servers to crash. During the fanmeeting there was no need for an interpretor as fans, having taken an interest in the Korean language due to Kim Jaejoong, often understood and reacted to his words immediately without translation.

Kim Jaejoong challenged himself in the hot summer months of 2012 by simultaneously filming his first historical drama, “Time Slip Dr. Jin”, and his first movie, “Jackal is Coming” also known as “Code Name: Jackal”. Although faced with a grueling filming schedule between the two projects, Kim Jaejoong impressed the actors and crew on both sets with his consistent professionalism and contribution to the amicable atmosphere at the filming site.

“Time Slip Dr. Jin” began airing in May with Kim Jaejoong’s character, Kim Kyung Tak, immediately earning the pity of the viewers through his unrequited love of Hong Young Rae, played by Park Min Young, and his star-crossed friendship with Yong Rae’s brother, Young Hwi, played by Jin Yi Han.

Photobucket

At the time, fellow actor Lee Bum Soo remarked, “He sincerely wants to express the scenes that he is given. To concentrate on reaching his goal, he watches the actor’s acting and reacts to it. I think this is how actors learn from each other. I want to give Kim Jaejoong a high score in acting.” Jaejoong’s hard work was acknowledged at the end of year at the 2012 MBC Drama Awards, where he received the Best New Male Actor through his role as Kim Kyung Tak in “Time Slip Dr. Jin”.

In October, Jaejoong walked on red carpet as a movie actor for the first time while promoting “Jackal is Coming” also known as “Code Name: Jackal” with his co-star, Song Ji Hyo, at the Busan International Film Festival.

After filming ended for “Time Slip Dr. Jin” and “Jackal is Coming” also known as “Code Name: Jackal”, Kim Jaejoong embarked on his first Asia Fan Meeting Tour, greeting a total of 17,500 fans in China, Thailand, Indonesia, and Vietnam. He shared stories about his experiences during filming, played games, shook hands, took group photos, and even personally prepared food for his fans, making new memories and strengthening his bond with his fans across Asia.

Near the end of December, C-JeS announced Kim Jaejoong would release his first solo mini album the following month. The news made JYJ fans even more eager to start 2013 with new music and more activities from Kim Jaejoong. Titled “I” the mini-album has since swept the Hanteo Charts and the MV to his title track “Mine” has exceeded 1.3 million views on YouTube.

XIA JUNSU

Kim Junsu pursued his passion for music through his participation in “Elizabeth” the musical, the release of his first solo album, Tarantallegra, and headlining his first world tour as a solo artist.

Kim Junsu started his solo activities in February by starring in his third musical, “Elizabeth”, until taking his final bow as Death on May 2. The role of Death, a transcendent character that falls in love with Queen Elizabeth, led Kim Junsu to his first Best Actor award at the 18th Annual Korean Musical Awards.

Kim Junsu’s performance gained praises from the director of the musical, Kim Moon Jung and the composer, Sylvester Levay. Director Kim praised him as a genius who knew how to interact with the audience and actors so that he could deliver a great performance. In addition, Mr. Levay praised Junsu’s performance as “perfect and satisfying.” Further displaying his “ticket power” in the musical industry, tickets for all 32 plays were sold out in just ten minutes after the sales began.

Kim Junsu cast his spell on the world with his 1st solo album titled Tarantallegra in May, releasing his jaw-dropping music video, and following that with news that he would embark on his first Asia Tour. Kim Junsu is well known for his vocal abilities and he continued to garner interest in his album when it was revealed that he self-composed most of the songs on the tracklist. When pre-orders for the album began on Synnara, the largest online music market site in Korea, the servers crashed immediately due to the overwhelming response and interest for Tarantallegra.

The “Tarantallegra” music video was centered around the concept of “Unequalled” and Kim Junsu made sure not to disappoint his fans. He released a powerful MV that refused to conform to the mainstream K-Pop aesthetic and formula. The dance was specially choreographed by Jeri Slaughter who also previously worked with JYJ for their World Tour. Fellow member, Kim Jaejoong also contributed to the album’s production as it became known that “No Gain” was written and composed by him.

The Asia Tour concluded at the end of August after his shows in Seoul, Bangkok, Jakarta, Taipei, Shanghai, and Hong Kong before officially kicking off his world tour in New York City. From New York he moved on to L.A., Mexico, Brazil, and Chile, before finally concluding his tour with a final stop in Germany, having drawn 53,800 fans in total across four continents in 12 cities.

Photobucket

Before beginning his world tour in New York City the singer released “Uncommitted” along with an MV to accompany the single. Working with Sony Producer Bruce “Automatic” Vanderveer and a prominent music video director in the U.S., Marc Klasfeld, Kim Junsu continued to prove his status as a world star with the release of “Uncommitted”.

But Kim Junsu didn’t stop there. Later in the year he sang “Love is Like A Snowflake” for the OST of popular drama “Nice Guy” and gave a Christmas gift to his fans by releasing “Thank U For” on Christmas Eve. Junsu spent the end of the year doing what he does best: performing live. World star Kim Junsu welcomed 2013 with three sold-out Ballad and Musical Concerts, gathering a total of 21,000 fans in Seoul from Dec 29-31.

PARK YOOCHUN

Park Yoochun greeted television audiences in 2013 through lead roles in two dramas, delighting viewers with his comedic acting in “Rooftop Prince” and pulling at their heartstrings in the melodrama “I Miss You”.

After concluding JYJ’s World Tour in South America, Park Yoochun appeared in SBS’s “Rooftop Prince” from March to May. In June, “Rooftop Prince” made headlines for having over 77 million views and more than 110,000 comments left by fans of the drama on Youku, the largest video-sharing site in China. The drama received much love from both domestic and international drama fans alike, cementing Park Yoochun’s international popularity as an actor.

In August, Park Yoochun won the Outstanding Korean Actor and the People’s Choice Award (Korea) in 2012 Seoul International Drama Awards, dedicating the awards to his late father who unfortunately passed in March of that year.

Photobucket

Despite his busy schedule, Park Yoochun, made time to personally interact with his fans across Asia through his 1st Asia Fan Meeting Tour. Meeting his fans in Shanghai, Shenzhen, Taiwan, and finishing his tour in Thailand. Tickets to each event were sold out from the beginning to the end of his tour, which drew a total of 17,000 fans across Asia.

Park Yoochun’s 2nd drama project in 2012, “I Miss You”, begain airing in November it soon drew tears from TV viewers through its heartbreaking storyline and exceptional cast. Acting as Han Jungwoo, a detective who could not forget his first love after 14 years, Park Yoochun stole audience’s hearts for the second time in 2012.

Photobucket

At the year-end drama awards Park Yoochun was recognized for his hard work and undeniable talent. He took home 4 awards from the 2012 SBS Drama Awards including Excellence Actor Award (Drama Sepcial), Netizen Popularity Award, Top 10 Stars, and Best Couple (with “Rooftop Prince” co-star Han Ji Min). The Excellence Actor Award (mini series) at the MBC Drama Awards also went to Park Yoochun for his role in “I Miss You”.

Aside from his fan meeting tour and drama projects, Park Yoochun made time to support charitable causes. A series of video tutorials with Park Yoochun demonstrating how to knit hats for Save the Children’s Newborn Hat Knitting Campaign motivated the public to share their warmth with others during the coldest months of the year.

In the last days of 2012, Standard Chartered Bank officially announced their appointment of Park Yoochun as the advertising model and honorary ambassador of their Good Library Project. The project asks for people to lend their voices in reading books and movies that will be recorded for blind people. It will continue into the spring of 2013 when a lucky applicant will get a chance to record a film commentary and audio book with him.

Richard Hill, the CEO of Standard Chartered Bank said, “We chose Park Yoochun because his soft voice and smile went well with the project.” Park Yoochun’s kind and gentle image is suited to many different projects and his fans anticipate more charitable endorsements in the future.

Photobucket

On November 28, 2012 the legal battle between SM Entertainment and JYJ that began in 2009 ended in mutual agreement. After 3 years and 4 months, the two parties agreed to withdraw all lawsuits against each other and agreed to not interfere in any of each other’s activities in the future. It is a fact that JYJ’s broadcast restrictions for the last 3 years have been due to their ongoing legal dispute with SM. The major broadcast stations have used the dispute to justify not allowing JYJ to appear on music and variety shows.

In the past, SM has been accused and found guilty of interfering with JYJ’s Korean activities by acting in collusion with third parties such as the Korean Federation of Pop Culture and Art Industry (KFPCAI). SM has long been suspected of applying “back-door pressure” on the broadcasting companies to restrict JYJ’s broadcast activities, a suspicion that has only grown as fans have yet to see JYJ appear on any music or variety shows following the end of the legal proceedings.

Nevertheless, the end to the long legal battle with SM was a positive step for JYJ and the more recent news concerning JYJ winning their legal cases against former Japanese management company, AVEX, made fans hopeful that JYJ would be able to resume activities in Japan. AVEX was ordered by Tokyo District Court on January 18, 2013 to pay 6.6 billion Yen (approx. 7.8 billion Won) to C-JeS Entertainment as compensation for damages as well as 1 million Yen (1.1 million Won) for defaming C-JeS’s CEO.

2012 was a year where the individual talents of JYJ shined the brightest. Now, fans of JYJ all over the world are eagerly awaiting for JYJ’s group activities in 2013, as the members have mentioned preparing for a new JYJ album and looking forward to standing on stage together again.

**Featured on KpopStarz.com on behalf of JYJ Indonesia and JYJ3**
Photo Credits: C-JeS Entertainment, KpopStarz
Writers: Mahanani Asandi, Yanie (JYJ Indonesia), JYJ3
Shared By: JYJ3

Guest suncine445

5Jan2013 [FAN] Park Yuchun in the eyes of a mother

Today is 4th Jan 2013 and also coincidentally 99 days since joining Baidu. In the internet, people always say Jan 4th in Chinese means a lifetime, and in the eyes of the Chinese, 9 means forever. So I can’t help but write a post in this “forever and lifetime day” to talk about Yuchun.

I started liking Yuchun during the July, August 2012 period after watching Rooftop Prince. Actually my sister at an earlier date had recommended me to watch Sungkyunkwan Scandal. I remember watching a bit and felt it was a historical drama and not a comedy, no popular cast (mainly because I don’t know the cast) and so I did not continue to watch.  Early 2012, my sister kept saying now there is a very good drama named Rooftop Prince, but because it is a time travel drama and again unknown cast, I did not watch. So I missed meeting Yuchun for about a year. One day I was feeling bored at home and remembered that sister recommended the time travel drama. I watched the first episode on the internet and was immediately drawn to it. I finished the drama in 2 days and was totally smitten by Park Yuchun. After getting to know more about Yuchun in Baidu, I’m sure you all know the outcome! I watched all the videos and variety shows with Yuchun that I could find. Even now when I am free, I will re-watch Yuchun’s variety shows. Because of Yuchun, I registered for the first time on Baidu and did my first posting; I was a bit nervous and became incoherent!

Like the folks in Baidu bar, the more you know about Yuchun, the deeper you’ll fall in. I can’t imagine such a young child in America earning a living by working at so many odd jobs and using the hard-earned money on his brother. At that time, in his heart, his brother had already exceeded his own existence. To realise his dream, a young teenage Yuchun went back to South Korea, and in the company, he went through much suffering to achieve success. Besides his music dream, his biggest wish was to earn money as quickly as possible, to bring his mother and brother back to South Korea so that the family can live together. I as a mother, became flustered when I thought about this. This should be the responsibility of a mother but Yuchun, only 17 or 18 years old at that time, took on this role. We, at that age, what were we doing?

After watching so many of Yuchun’s variety shows, I realised Yuchun rarely talked about his family matters. This is the biggest reason why I really appreciate and like Yuchun so much.  Looking at a few of our country’s talent shows, so many contestants came out to say how unwell their parents are, how bad the home condition is, how he/she had grown up and suffered in a single parent family etc. (Of course, we must sympathise with them. But when it is done all the time, it makes me feel that the person is using his pain to gain sympathy. Maybe what I’m saying is too much. Everyone has their pain, me too, but I really feel it is not necessary to talk about it in front of everybody.) I noticed that Yuchun seldom brings up his US matters. He knows that is not related to his job, he doesn’t need everyone’s sympathy. What he wants from everyone is recognition for his music, his talent, his hard work, and of him as a person. And he has achieved it! Park Yuchun is a really good man!

Now even my child knows Park Yuchun, and in his English school, he tells the teacher, my mum likes Park Yuchun the most and watches Yuchun everyday on the internet. Now I don’t even dare to go to his English school. My husband also asks me, why do I see you looking at this man on the internet everyday, you think you’re still 18? No choice, my husband is a bit chauvinistic, so there is no way I can develop him into a chunsa. Now, for the sake of future Yuchun fan meetings or concerts, I have made the greatest sacrifice in my life. I told my husband that if he lets me see Yuchun, I will let him go for his occasional mahjong sessions. Hubby is very happy and said he has to like this man because of that. My son is also asking his dad everyday to bring him to Korea to see Yuchun. Seeing how much my son likes Yuchun, I am over the moon.

Of course I am not boy-crazy. I like Yuchun’s unyielding spirit, his tenacity; when dealing with difficulties, he will never admit defeat. I like his love for his family. Yuchun has so much positive energy, however much you absorb, you can’t absorb it all. My son sometimes asks me, Mum why do you like Yuchun? I’ll tell my son all the things that happened to Yuchun, and hope that not only does he like Yuchun’s songs (son only listens to his songs) but also learns from this hyung the way to live as person, the spirit that never admits defeat and to live life with a positive and optimistic attitude. My biggest wish is that my son will grow up to be a really good man like Yuchun.

In 2013 I wish Yuchun good health and great success in his career!

[This fan account by a China chunsa really touched us.]

Translated by Vienna@ParkYoochunSingaporeFC

Source: Micky Baidu

Shared by Park Yoochun SGFC

Guest suncine445

[FANMADE] 200113 Missing You Memory

We know we will sorely miss watching this drama every week, and because of this we decide to make a slideshow some of Han Jung Woo moments in the drama.

Han Jung Woo has been a part of our lives for the past 3 months, and we know he will always be in our hearts forever XD.

Enjoy this slideshow to remind you of Detective Han Jung Woo we love so much.

credit: as tagged
written: chunsaarmy

class="headline"Hello..Just want to share this article..Seems like it has not been shared before..
class="headline"Yoo Seung Ho ditches 'child actor' label successfully with 'I Miss You'By Korea Star Daily | KpopFighting.com

• [*]
Yoo Seung HoYoo Seung Ho

Unknowingly, South Korean actor Yoo Seung Ho has already been acting for 14 years. From his film debut in 'The Way Home' where he was known as the 'Nation's Imp' for constantly buggering the village's grandma for fried chicken, to his 'lonely serial killer' role in his recent MBC TV drama 'I Miss You', Yoo Seung Ho has successfully shed his 'child actor' tag to become a 'real man'.

Through his role as the Jade Emperor in 'Arang and the Magistrate', Yoo Seung Ho threw out a message to everyone that he was moving into adult roles. But his subsequent acceptance of a role in the classic melodrama 'I Miss You' left many worried for him, as Yoo Seung Ho had to transition and act in a totally different role in such a short period of time. Thus, Yoo Seung Ho clarified at the drama's press conference, "I only made a cameo in 'Arang and the Magistrate', so I didn't have much scenes and filming was really relaxed. I have a meatier role in 'I Miss You' and my role is really important in the story, so I can focus more of my energies into challenging myself for this adult role," showing his determination to walk out from the shadow of his child actor label to an adult actor.

# His teen star times was a good medicine for Yoo Seung Ho

Let us do a brief recap of the dramas that Yoo Seung Ho has starred in the past. Through KBS 2TV 'God of Study', it allowed Yoo Seung Ho to understand the rebellious and lonely world of a teenager; 'Warrior Baek Dong Soo' allowed Yoo Seung Ho on how to make use of his body as an actor; TV Chosun drama 'Operation Proposal' taught him how to understand feelings regarding women.

And just as everyone has anticipated in 'I Miss You', Yoo Seung Ho has sufficiently demonstrated what he has prepared, and the talent he possesses as an actor. His role as Kang Hyung Joon/Harry Borrison was a compilation of the experiences that Yoo Seung Ho had accumulated since he was a child actor. Kang Hyung Hoon's disability, loneliness due to a lack of motherly love, his undying love for a woman for 14 years that was taken away from him in an instant, all of that would be too much for someone to reprise if he/she doesn't have the experience. This isn't just simply just a show of his desire for acting but because it has a direct bearing toward him having to match up against other cast members who have their own experiences on the film set.

In the set of film set photos released through MBC TV 'I Miss You' official website, Yoo Seung Ho's show of professionalism has also left a deep impression on many. In one second, he is seen joking in a relaxed manner with the director and other production staff members. But in another, he is able to show his sad self by dropping tears in front of his mum, Kang Hyun Joo (Cha Hwa Yeon) photo. He is totally into his role even if the director is calling his name from behind.

# What's the secret for viewers indulging in the 'Yoo Seung Ho virus'?

It is really astounding to see the explosive reaction that viewers have for Yoo Seung Ho. As the star of the newest trend word 'virus', he has brought lots of benefits for his company. First, Yoo Seung Ho has managed to prove through 'I Miss You' of his unlimited potential as an actor in his 20s for romance dramas on the small screen.

The love of his life in the drama Lee Soo Yeon (Yoon Eun Hye) is older than him by 3 years, while Kang Hyung Hoon is a teenager that lacks motherly love, he is also a crazy stalker at hand, and yet a strong shield that protects Lee Soo Yeon from harm. Yoo Seung Ho is able to portray his role to perfection from a myriad of perspectives, and allowed female viewers to invest their feelings in it. Hence, many have expressed, "I only watched this drama because of Yoo Seung Ho."

Moreover, Yoo Seung Ho lived up to expectations and played the role of a 'mental deranged' to perfection, and left viewers with the impression that he was an actor that took on challenging roles. In the eyes of viewers, the role of a 'mental deranged' is a highly challenging one, and thus even if Yoo Seung Ho wasn't able to live up to expectations, he still would have gotten lots of points for challenging such a role in his transition into adult roles.

In addition, Yoo Seung Ho also had an advantage as a child actor which was being adept at crying scenes. Yoo Seung Ho had total mastery of his tears, and contributed much to the 'best of 1 minute' classic scenes. There was one when he was at his wit ends when he burst out laughing at his fate before crying out loud, and perfectly reprised the fragile mental state of Kang Hyung Joon.

After tasting success, Yoo Seung Ho made the sudden announcement that he was enlisting in the army. From a side perspective, he wanted to take a backseat after making his position stable in the acting field, and showing his confidence in himself. Yoo Seung Ho's management agency expressed on the December 21st of last year, "Although he is an actor, he is also a South Korean youth. Yoo Seung Ho wants to fulfil his national obligation with his same-age peers, and is determined to push through with it," before revealing that he will be enlisting in early 2013.

So why does it feel like Yoo Seung Ho's upcoming 2 year hiatus wouldn't be a long wait? This is probably because he has already shown his acting ability and surpassed all expectations in 'I Miss You'. Moreover, he is determined to walk down his path as an actor, and hopes to meet his fans in future with a more mature look.

http://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/news/yoo-seung-ho-ditches-child-actor-label-successfully-084900641.html

Guest euginatan

【新闻】《想你》:最虐恋韩剧 纠结痴缠相爱相杀的桥段,从尹恩惠、朴有天上场的第五集开始,就充满高潮和张力,精彩程度和美貌指数绝不输《善良的男人》。这个催泪故事,要消耗的不仅是观众电视机前的一盒纸巾,还有他们心中对凄凉人生的一片唏嘘。 播出:MBC电视台 
《想你》(又名《想见你》)**尹恩惠朴有天一众韩流巨星,共同演绎世界末日寒彻骨髓纠结至死的虐恋深情! 
本片讲述了男女主角少年时期一段刻骨铭心的初恋。李秀妍每日被父亲家暴,父亲去世后,她却又被冠上“杀人犯女儿”的外号,遭邻居和同学排挤。孤独的少女遇到了转学生韩正宇,暗淡人生因为初恋开出美丽的花――他是唯一明亮的光,照进她黑暗的生命,却不是为了救赎,而是把她再次狠狠地钉入地狱。韩正宇遭绑架,去营救他的秀妍被绑匪强暴,韩正宇在恐慌之下,抛下受伤的秀妍独自逃走,女主心中所有的爱轰然崩塌,葬送在15岁初恋那年的初雪里。一场事故改写了所有的人生,韩正宇将要用一生来支付无穷无尽的愧疚感,李秀妍自卑而敏感,发誓再也不要用心去爱。纠结痴缠相爱相杀的桥段,从尹恩惠、朴有天上场的第五集开始,就充满高潮和张力,精彩程度和美貌指数绝不输《善良的男人》。 
精致的剧本和另类拍摄手法也是传统悲情剧中少有的,不是BLA BLA一大堆王子灰姑娘的符号化台词动作。从女主遇害男主独自逃走那段开始,就能看出《想你》的野心:不去谄媚爱情,而是讲一段挣扎在人性里的艰难爱情。主角甚至一些配角,都是韩剧中不可多得的鲜活人物。这个催泪故事,要消耗的不仅是观众电视机前的一盒纸巾,还有他们心中对凄凉人生的一片唏嘘。                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
309743_365540856878427_1431138040_n.jpg

Archived