[Drama 2012] The Lord of the Drama/The King of Dramas 드라마의 제왕

NakaiKana

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cheztachelio

Aigoooo my first post here..
And yes EP 10 is AK & GE moment. Love that! I noticed Anthony feels relax and comfortable when he was sitting beside Go Eun. Maybe after Go Eun save him from Kenji, he's feel really thankfull to her and open his heart little bit.

A moment when Anthony sing a song really daebak. 3 times i replay this scene, 3 times i laugh until i cry. LOL

Episode 10 ending was so amazing, i'm still sobing.
I thought Anthony was doubting Go-eun as well (like Kang Hyun-min, you sir, i believed in you! how could you, you better feel ashamed when Anthony does his speech on how they must trust Go-eun) but then he goes and makes me swon whit that beautiful speech. How not to love him?
I like how the relationship between Anthony and Go-eun is based on trust, we'll get to the love, i know, but for starters Anthony believes in Go-eun and i'm so happy with that. And Minah's face was priceless...

skinnerbox said: Episode 10 ending was so amazing, i'm still sobing.
I thought Anthony was doubting Go-eun as well (like Kang Hyun-min, you sir, i believed in you! how could you, you better feel ashamed when Anthony does his speech on how they must trust Go-eun) but then he goes and makes me swon whit that beautiful speech. How not to love him?
I like how the relationship between Anthony and Go-eun is based on trust, we'll get to the love, i know, but for starters Anthony believes in Go-eun and i'm so happy with that. And Minah's face was priceless...

Hi everyone I am new here, after 10 episodes  I just want to say something : 

Anthony he totally   rotten 

the worst man ever

He destroy people life's just for his sake 

he hurt our heroine more than once

given her a hard time and didn't  deserve  at all what she did for him

Totally rotten ,petty and a stone head and heart guy ...

guy with the worst  disease of self-love , Lack of safety feeling and confidence in people , emotionally shaky with the most bad way to protect himself from other and hide his lack side .... I hate his kind the most , I really hate him with all that but

" no, I believe you I may not believe anybody in this world, I may not even believe in myself sometimes But that me, believes in you”

oh my gods............... Why ???why I am am melting here?! ,How

could he do this to me ?!!!!

Anthony Kim saying to Min-ah, “Do it. Act it out without a single word being left out. We have to make it to deadline and don’t ever call up the writer and tell her how to do her job”

Dear Anthony

:x :\"> 8->

I watched both episodes 9 & 10. After I watched ep. 9 I thought this is the best ep so far. Then I watched ep 10 and I thought no, this is the BEST ep. It's a testament to how good the drama is that it keeps getting better and better. The ending of ep 10 when Anthony tells Go-eun that he believes her was just fantastic. I loved it and it shows how much development and progress they've had in their relationship (especially if we look back at ep's 1&2). Yes, they trust each other and also understand each other. I love their relationship. I can't wait for Monday.

Guest Arawni1430292037

cheztachelio said: Aigoooo my first post here..
And yes EP 10 is AK & GE moment. Love that! I noticed Anthony feels relax and comfortable when he was sitting beside Go Eun. Maybe after Go Eun save him from Kenji, he's feel really thankfull to her and open his heart little bit.

argh, why are dramabeans' recaps for this not posted the day after airing like for other dramas? :(  and why is there no other recappers for this?! :((  (i've been googling everyday!)
i hope the extension gives this drama justice though.  it's going really good i'm so hooked.  i'm usually just satisfied with recaps but this one i really had to watch. really. super. terribly. underrated.
on the OTP, i think it's always good when one sees the worse side of a person first before liking them because that for me means genuine, honest, and maybe to some extent unconditional acceptance of the person.  that's how i see Anthony and Go-eun's pairing work (and i guess why i'm now giddy for these two just by reading posts here, as opposed to in the beginning when i couldn't imagine how ANYONE can fall for Anthony).

Guest Arawni1430292037

2ndComing said: The pacing is perfect. Because even in Episode 10 Anthony is full of denial through words. But his actions, ehhhh, dear Anthony because of your actions baby your words are void!

When Go-eun asks him out for beer, he doesn't want it. Yieee Anthony tell your actions to be consistent with your words hahahaha!

Sung Mina: Is this change because of Writer Lee Go-eun?
Anthony: You looked at it wrongly. I will never change because of someone.

Wth and then in the end of Ep 10, (I really thought he'll defend MINA with all his might) Ahem. :-)

Wooooohoo! What will happen next episode? I'll faint just by thinking about it.

After this drama, I swear I can die already. :-)

Archived