[Drama 2012] The Lord of the Drama/The King of Dramas 드라마의 제왕

NakaiKana

I'm so annoyed at the cliffhanger from Ep 6. SO ANNOYED. 
And this is why I hate watching airing dramas, because the suspense kills me :( 
SPOILER IN WHITE (BEWARE: DO NOT HIGHLIGHT IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE SPOILED HAHA) 
I hate Director Oh, with a passion. And I feel sorry for Hyun Min because it kind of reflects how easy it is for a celebrity to fall from grace over a moment of mindlessness, not that I condone drink driving but still. AND WTF is with the car and Go eun. WHY? Seriously, that annoyed me because it was so sudden and I don't think it's necessary (.. or is it?) I just don't like it, and honestly, I liked the minimal use of Kdrama cliches and amnesia is seriously ugh. I am quite excited for new characters though. I guess despite my dislike of Director Oh, the more he gets the down, the more excited my hurrays are when they overcome the obstacle (so corny).  

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest qqpanda

Tytyvm takugoro ^^
About 7 hour and 20 mins to go ~.~ This suspense is killing me..Grrr.. First time that I am actually waking up early to stream a drama live. LoL~Hopefully my parents not going to catch me or else I'm going to get an earful from them~ hahaha :))
Imma go watch Closer to Heaven while waiting (KMM marathon FTW :D). Going to need a bucket and boxes of tissues with me

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Super Junior’s Yesung participates in the soundtrack of The King of Dramas

November 26, 2012 2:30 pm eternalc2h

821.jpg

Super Junior’s Yesung recently participated in the soundtrack of SBS TV’s drama series The King of Dramas.

Yesung sang “Blind For Love,” an ending theme song for the series. This is to help out Siwon, who plays the lead role in the series.

“Blind For Love,” which started being inserted in the series in the fifth episode, will be released on November 26 at noon. The song is characterized by emotive lyrics and Yesung’s appealing voice.

Yesung also attracted a lot of attention by singing such drama soundtracks as “It Has To Be You” and “For One Day.”

Guest jjsweeter0211

Park Joon Geum to Cameo on ‘The King of Dramas’ as Super Junior Choi Siwon’s Mom

2012-11-26 16:30  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Stewart Ho

Actress Park Joon Geum has filmed a cameo appearance on SBS’ The King of Dramas

In the upcoming seventh episode of the drama, the actress will make a surprise appearance as the mother of the hallyu star Kang Hyun Min (Choi Siwon).

68835614.jpg

Park Joon Geum was praised for giving life and distinct personality to her character.

The actress shared after filming her scenes, “I just hope that my appearance can be of some help in the show’s ratings.” 

Park Joon Geum has appeared in a string of hit dramas such as Secret GardenRooftop Prince and most recently starred in the sitcom Stand By.

Her appearance will be show in the November 26 episode of The King of Dramas.

Photo Credit: Chueum Maeum Entertainment, SM Entertainment

hmmm...  subject drama is film noir, this series shot darkly, and at night... adventure drama... lots of adventure happening...  stars and producer wanting a little melodrama and romance... hint of romance between characters, definitely melodrama galore.  methinks this is a story about the story being told.  
this is my new favorite drama; it is intelligent, funny, and fast-paced.  can't wait to see if Anthony dies at the hand of the yakuza boss in the end or if they choose the happy-ever-after ending.  

Been on edge with this drama since it came out. I'm loving the performances from everyone, really.

I also really liked that behind the scenes of the accident from Episode 7 - Jeong Ryeo Won is seriously all smiles all the time and she's thankful and kind to the staff around her. I loved how she kept hugging the stunt double once the filming for the night wrapped.

Guest weetziebat

Just marathoned the first four episodes of LoD and now I'm all giddy and excited because I've finally discovered the awesomeness that is LoD!! I know I'm really late to the party. I regret initially dismissing this drama (was pretty wary of all the hype it was getting). I just wanted to watch the orange juice PPL scene for a good laugh, but then I ended up getting hooked~~ I can't wait to marathon the next 3 episodes tomorrow!! I skimmed through the last few pages of this thread because I didn't want to unexpectedly come across any spoilers. 
I couldn't help myself from giggling at all the golden moments in which Kim Kyung Min showcases his deadpan delivery ("What happens if we can't get this time slot?" "We die."), and I really appreciate the rhythm and flow of the repartee of our main leads. I just hope LoD doesn't end up like History of the Salaryman, which also started off strong before its plot started veering wildly off course. 
One more thing, I also regret "not supporting" Siwon growing out his hair. His new long, lustrous locks are absolutely perfect for his character in LoD. They really complement his character's derp faces xD
   tNnI8.jpg
And yes, we like dramas for the plot :D
   wgN74.jpg

watchumlots said: hmmm...  subject drama is film noir, this series shot darkly, and at night... adventure drama... lots of adventure happening...  stars and producer wanting a little melodrama and romance... hint of romance between characters, definitely melodrama galore.  methinks this is a story about the story being told.  
this is my new favorite drama; it is intelligent, funny, and fast-paced.  can't wait to see if Anthony dies at the hand of the yakuza boss in the end or if they choose the happy-ever-after ending.  

Dramabeans' Recap for Episode 6 is up!!!
http://www.dramabeans.com/2012/11/king-of-dramas-episode-6/http://www.dramabeans.com/2012/11/king-of-dramas-episode-6/http://www.dramabeans.com/2012/11/king-of-dramas-episode-6/http://www.dramabeans.com/2012/11/king-of-dramas-episode-6/http://www.dramabeans.com/2012/11/king-of-dramas-episode-6/
Wow, they tried their best this week to make up the episodes they haven't recappedMaybe that's why it was a long week indeed, for us who saw the preview for Episode 7!!!

Archived