[Drama 2012] The Lord of the Drama/The King of Dramas 드라마의 제왕

NakaiKana

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest altinneen

This show is sooooo good. How is it not doing better. Reminds me a lot of History of the Salary Man in both humor and how it's so stylized. Also JRW is amazing in both. What a great actress.

@Auntie Mame ....lol. I never thought of that scenario. I was just messing around. :D

Ratings: 8.1 %
I never thought I would be so happy to see 8 % ratings in a drama. But because it starts with a 6 ...8% feels so luxurious.

I 'm not sure if I'll able to update tonight.

Episode 6 FIGHTING ! ! !Cheer.gif

Guest eeldeerlove

takugoro said: @Auntie Mame ....lol. I never thought of that scenario. I was just messing around. :D

I never thought I would be so happy to see 8 % ratings in a drama. But because it starts with a 6 ...8% feels so luxurious.
-

Guest tabitha2

Yeah, I am going to say it-GE needs to get off her high horse and quick.Compromise at times, stop being so dithery and try to learn the business she so wants to be in.I know she is young and conflicted but even if Anthony is bad, their is a reason  he is the once and future king and besides they have the same basic goal and if the drama is a blockbuster then she is on her way like he said.

Guest Arawni1430292037

Aaaaa. I love this show! I'm not sure anymore if I even want Anthony reform. He's so deliciously despicable. :D

Episode 5 was pure awesomeness. So many great scenes! Anthony kneeling down, setting his enemies against each other, punch scene on the roof, him diving into the sea even though he cannot swim and then he lies to Go-Eun why he wants to rehire her and why he ended up in the water. He cares but doesn't want to admit it. So good! And when Hyun Min was scared to death because of Go-Eun... I just laughed. And I rarely laugh aloud when I watch dramas!

takugoro said: @Auntie Mame ....lol. I never thought of that scenario. I was just messing around. :D

Just finished watching ep 5,

KoD kinda made me frustrated! I hate actually because for how longer, the writer would be a problem??? :-w , even if in next episode GE will return as writer, I expected in next next and next episode when its drama finally aired, AK will fired or replace her again, seriously, its like we dont move on at all!
I hate anthony for that, I really cant understand at all why he keep change his decision about writer, so I dont hate GE if in the end, she totally made worst decision ever!

I felt first 2 episode were so good and truly love this drama, story about behind of drama totally attracted me, especially complicated character of AK, I love it, since kim myung min potrayed it perfectly too, but for watching 5 episode consecutively with feeling full of angsty (even there was sweet and cute moment too), that angst just too much for me..., to love and hate AK at same time for entire 5 episodes, I felt really like going to crazy! ~X(

But... :(   totally cant leave KoD, it is very good drama after all and kmm is one of my most favorite actor, I love it tough maybe I am not really strong to take all of drama's angst and AK's craziness, I will keep watching no matter what! Hope rating will get double digits soon, fighting!  :)>-

And I love siwon here, his dumbness..  :))

Anyway, is there an twitter account for KoD? I'll follow it for sure! :-c if not, please someone make it, so we can make KoD more popular!

readlead said: Just finished watching ep 5,

KoD kinda made me frustrated! I hate actually because for how longer, the writer would be a problem??? :-w , even if in next episode GE will return as writer, I expected in next next and next episode when its drama finally aired, AK will fired or replace her again, seriously, its like we dont move on at all!
I hate anthony for that, I really cant understand at all why he keep change his decision about writer, so I dont hate GE if in the end, she totally made worst decision ever!

I felt first 2 episode were so good and truly love this drama, story about behind of drama totally attracted me, especially complicated character of AK, I love it, since kim myung min potrayed it perfectly too, but for watching 5 episode consecutively with feeling full of angsty (even there was sweet and cute moment too), that angst just too much for me..., to love and hate AK at same time for entire 5 episodes, I felt really like going to crazy! ~X(

But... :(   totally cant leave KoD, it is very good drama after all and kmm is one of my most favorite actor, I love it tough maybe I am not really strong to take all of drama's angst and AK's craziness, I will keep watching no matter what! Hope rating will get double digits soon, fighting!  :)>-

And I love siwon here, his dumbness..  :))

Anyway, is there an twitter account for KoD? I'll follow it for sure! :-c if not, please someone make it, so we can make KoD more popular!

Guest arangsatto

Great drama.
I love both JRW and Kim Myung Min. They have great and sizzling chemistry. Siwon is funny but not up that yet.
I just hope new conflict will started and all the angst about the writer will ended by episode 6.

arawm said: Aaaaa. I love this show! I'm not sure anymore if I even want Anthony reform. He's so deliciously despicable. :D

Episode 5 was pure awesomeness. So many great scenes! Anthony kneeling down, setting his enemies against each other, punch scene on the roof, him diving into the sea even though he cannot swim and then he lies to Go-Eun why he wants to rehire her and why he ended up in the water. He cares but doesn't want to admit it. So good! And when Hyun Min was scared to death because of Go-Eun... I just laughed. And I rarely laugh aloud when I watch dramas!

Guest jjsweeter0211

[Recap: The King of Dramas] Episode 5 – The Counterattack of the Defeated

http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=21567

Archived