Ethnicity Rule in the Love & Relationships Section

NaughtyDog

Topics on race/ethnicity have been popping up now and then since the ethnicity rule was lifted, but recently there's been a slew of these topics made with obvious troll intentions. The whole lot of them have been locked, so I'm just wondering why doesn't soompi just reinstate the old rule? I won't lie...The L&R section has been dying a bit these days, so these topics do make things a bit more interesting, but I think it's all at the cost of those who are at the receiving end of the trolling.

Ethnicity can be a great topic to discuss in relation to the dating sphere if the ones involved are mature and respectful to others, but it's obvious that most people here can't discuss ethnicity without bringing in stuff like "I won't date _____ people because they have dark skin, big lips, etc." (I won't name any names, but I'm pretty sure it's obvious who I'm talking about).

So...Any plans of bringing this rule back?

Archived