Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

truth be told, our SY is always in a good mood. that's how she probably is as a person... happy and carefree. she have this positive aura around her, which just enhances her natural innocence and charm. but that doesn't mean she does not feel other emotions. SY had a pleasant childhood, thus she grew up very well. some people might say she is sheltered, but believe it or not, she already has a knowledge of what goes on behind the scenes from her teenage years. now that she is in her adulthood, she will use her personal background to adapt to the entertainment world.

we have new personal pictures of SY! \:D/

credits to Early Bird Entertainment, via Newsen

beforeaftera.jpg

the first picture was taken before SY went to bed. (gosh, her skin is flawless. i am kind of jealous. -_-) the second picture was when she went to her agency. apparently, our girl has been busy with photo shoots for her CF deals. i think this means we will see new pictures for her current contracts. (yay for new stuffs! :)>-)

EDITED IN NEW INFORMATION!

even though we already seen these two photos below, they are actually wide shots... meaning we get to see the whole entire background that was probably cut out of the frame.

credit to www.sooslady.co.kr
soossum1319w.jpgsoossum1320w.jpg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
in addition to wider versions, here are two background-less photos that SooS put on their main website. they happened to pick two very good pictures.

credit to www.sooslady.co.kr
img_company_history.png
img_model_visual.png

Guest petra18
Guest SeYeonLovely

JIN SE YEON IS SO BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLL...!!!

BJQYZzUCEAIYxIy_zps93f7a9f4.jpg

BJZfmZYCIAEc4ir_zpse987327f.jpg

BJQ8IBHCYAIHFuR_zps2cf2db10.jpg

cre to twitter.com/O2_Jun1 and baidu

i know this is a weird request, but could both @thoanmaster and @SeYeonLovely edit their posts? i personally uploaded bigger and clearer versions of the fan pictures on tinypic, so you guys don't have to put them on your photobucket.
thoanmaster, here are the links to the pictures you posted: 34r6qkh.jpg
k30s4y.jpg
6j2d1z.jpg
2dip11v.jpg
by the way, the original credit is to cafe.daum.net/actressspdus, not DC, since Se Yeon doesn't have a DC yet. i think you meant to say her baidu, right?
SeYeonLovely, here are the links: b84wwm.jpg
25qg9ki.jpg
my dear, i only uploaded the ones with SY and her fans. if you want me to upload the other three, tell me and i will do it. :)
i apologize to both of you for the inconvenience. i am very weird when it comes to photos of Se Yeon... i always want them to be the best versions. i hope you two will understand. :(

Guest SeYeonLovely

Micheru said: i know this is a weird request, but could both @thoanmaster and @SeYeonLovely edit their posts? i personally upload bigger and clearer versions of the fan pictures on tinypic, so you guys don't have to put them on your photobucket.
thoanmaster, here are the links to the pictures you posted: 34r6qkh.jpg
k30s4y.jpg
6j2d1z.jpg
2dip11v.jpg
by the way, the original credit is to cafe.daum.net/actressspdus, not DC, since Se Yeon doesn't have a DC. i think you meant to say her baidu, right?
SeYeonLovely, here are the links: b84wwm.jpg
25qg9ki.jpg
my dear, i only uploaded the ones with SY and her fans. if you want me to upload the other three, tell me and i will do it. :)
i apologize to both of you for the inconvenience. i am very weird when it comes to photos of Se Yeon... i always want them to be the best versions. i hope you two will understand. :(

Guest thoanmaster

Micheru said: i know this is a weird request, but could both @thoanmaster and @SeYeonLovely edit their posts? i personally uploaded bigger and clearer versions of the fan pictures on tinypic, so you guys don't have to put them on your photobucket.

petra18 said:

Thank you Aera
I found other new Edwin photos :
Credit to Kibumbie at joowon baidu
Edit: I don't understand why my pictures don't appeared. You can see it here :imgsrc.baidu.com/forum/w%3D580/sign=5ac74d98e1fe9925cb0c695804a95ee4/c83d70cf3bc79f3d9832b16dbba1cd11738b299f.jpgimgsrc.baidu.com/forum/w%3D580/sign=74cf2afdf703738dde4a0c2a831ab073/622762d0f703918f6d226897503d269758eec4f8.jpg
imgsrc.baidu.com/forum/pic/item/b669a5345982b2b73e306e9930adcbef77099be9.jpg
imgsrc.baidu.com/forum/pic/item/4eafbab7d0a20cf4da8aac8277094b36acaf9906.jpg