Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

@amlogos_10 and @cynder
as far as i remembered, there were time before in this SY thread where the topics of HB and JSY sudddenly came out, i tried to rolling back to previous page but still cannot found it...

in that said page, there was a member asking what is the connection between HB and SY because everytime he/she typing JSY or HB names on naver or else (i totally forgot the site) search engine, these two names is always appears together.. then a member who happens to be admin of SY baidu thread (once again, i totally forgot the sites :( ) explained it to us here, it is because the admin of naver/?? is a big fans of these two, HB and JSY, but they are clearly have NO connection...

i'll try to look for that page again when i'm at home later :)

hi cynder :D

sophiechoice said: @amlogos_10 and @cynder
as far as i remembered, there were time before in this SY thread where the topics of HB and JSY sudddenly came out, i tried to rolling back to previous page but still cannot found it...

in that said page, there was a member asking what is the connection between HB and SY because everytime he/she typing JSY or HB names on naver or else (i totally forgot the site) search engine, these two names is always appears together.. then a member who happens to be admin of SY baidu thread (once again, i totally forgot the sites :( ) explained it to us here, it is because the admin of naver/?? is a big fans of these two, HB and JSY, but they are clearly have NO connection...

i'll try to look for that page again when i'm at home later :)

hi cynder :D

Hi Sophiechoice..fancy meeting you here lol :-h
Glad you shared that with us...Most search engines are programmed that way...there were probably some articles around that time where both HB and JSY names were in the html tags--this is why when someone types in either name...the other would be given as a choice for quick search...but definitely have no connection...

@sophiechoice....I see! I didn't finish Five Fingers yet lol...it got too heavy for me  X_X...though i do plan to continue it later...I watched all our hunnie's movies and dramas except that one LOL...

Jessi15 said:   I thought I should come out of lurking mode and thank you personally. I have to go right now but thanks for clarifying. Now my heart feels a bit better... I knew you know chinese and that means you have more resources to check out and thus clarifying any scandalous rumours. Thanks a lot dear ^^ You don't know what it means to me.

@micheru
dear you are awesome, thank you for found that page, maybe because i'm in a rush so i couldn't found it :D thanks dear, big hugs and kiss for you >:D< :-*

dear @amlogos_10, now its all been cleared, dont be upset again okey :) :-*  lets hope this so called rumors doesnt spreads and blow-up widely [-O<

in the good side, i really really really love Soos photosoot, love the pretty dresses and Seyeon-ee smiles, she really bring me to put a smile on my face too :)

dear @cynder
hahahaaa tbh i really pushed myself at that time to watched it, just for the sakes of my two beloved Jihun and Seyeon-ee :P

sophiechoice said: congrats Seyeon-ee
new CF better than nothing at all and she's soooo soooo soooo pretty and fresh, she looks more mature but not leaving her youth,,,
but i curious, is it okay to be representation for 2 clothing lines, Edwin and Soos, in the same time? although clearly they have different styles

thanks to @petra18, i went to wemakeprice.com and actually found a new summer photo of SY. :D from now on, we need to keep an eye out for new pictures on coupon websites. who knows what we could be missing?

photos from www.wemakeprice.com/deal/adeal/94137/100100
esum13jsy8.jpgesum13salead2.jpg

since i love this photo so much, here is another bigger version from www.lotte.com
1439039_82_0_30_2_1.jpg

Micheru said: aw, thank you @amlogos_10. i do what i can for our precious SY. :) by the way, how are you? are you still upset? you don't need to worry about the rumor anymore because the person who posted it has edited everything out. now, you don't have to worry about anyone else reading it on soompi. also, you quoted that person's post, so maybe you should go back to your post and edited it out as well. :(

i found a never-before-seen CF! \:D/

SK TELECOM
COMMERCIAL FILM
this one was released on September 23, 2009.

SK Telecom T CF (Launch Version)credits to leebh1214

seriously, i wonder how many CFs SY did in 2009. :-?? she seems to have done a lot! judging by the BTS pictures she uploaded on her cyworld, there were quite a bit.

so... where did we really left off on the CFs? :D

KOBACO PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
COMMERCIAL FILM
this one was released on May 7, 2010.

Kobaco PSA CF (True Parents & School Parents Version)credits to KOBACOpsa

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SAMSUNG ANYCALL
COMMERCIAL FILM
this one was released on September 11, 2010.

Samsung Anycall's Galaxy S CF (Super Million Version)credits to John Chang Young Kim

^ SY's part is short. blink and you will miss her. :P

here is another CF. :)

DAUM ROAD VIEW
BEHIND-THE-SCENES PICTUREScredit to www.cyworld.com/barbie0215
daumrvcfbts1.jpgdaumrvcfbts2.jpg
~~~~~COMMERCIAL FILM
this one was released on July 1, 2010.
Daum Road View CF (A Girl's Present Version)credits to chungcho09

^ SY's voice sounds so soothing here. :x