[OFFICIAL] Hwang Kwang Hee & Han Sun Hwa Couple Thread

Guest cafebuon

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest myholika2

Happy Birthday Kwanghee..Kwanghee looks casual with that shirt, ready to go to bed.....LOVE IT!!! :x
RADR0156_130825015812.jpg
2013 08 24~25 VVIP with Kwang Hee&Hee Cheol

RADR0156_130825015958.jpgRADR0156_130825020321.jpgRADR0156_130825015906.jpgRADR0156_130825020549.jpgThe studio was so loud with Kwanghee's reactions..LOL..so priceless =))

Guest myholika2

@novilimz I LOVE your photoshop! Hey I just realized your FMV, OH MY GOD my heart..so touch by the emotion just now. I want to download it..but I can't....huhuhu:x
@ririena Thanks for the video. Love it to the MAX!! You're doing such a great work although you're busy and all that.:x Looking forward for next your video tooo..weeheeeeee!!!!
@nadzapple I love love your video..and the last part makes me laugh, Sunhwa nausea makes her looks like she's pregnant with Kwanghee's baby. HAHAHA. Oh MY DAY...:x
Thank you everyone..Flying KISS....Muah! MUah!! The videos makes me fall in love & miss our SUNHEE or KWANGSUN more :x so emotional lately....sob sob sob
Lastly, I hope manager Kang will be the helper today for Sunhwa, Manager Kang if you read this..Please send SUNHWA to KWANGHEE on INKIGAYO or other private places. Don't just follow Kwanghee on twitter. OK Manager Kang, DEAL...I love you too Manager KANG...hahaha :D :-* :x

Guest novilimz

@ririena Thanks but still not good.. lol so many beautiful scene from sunhee not include at that video.. So, i hope another friend in here will make another FMV to make another beautiful SunHee FMV :x
@clara94 thanks clara~ :) Hope you liked it~
@myholika2 thanks~ I'm sorry can't upload that video at YT because get blocked by YT :D But hope you like it~ Btw, thanks for share Arirrang Radio Video!! Gbu
@Fj Lim Now your turn to show your FMV~ kekekeke... Fighting!!
@nadzapple I liked your video!! Thanks~ :x

Guest Suki8x

Hello everyone, finally yesterday, I also pass the exam :D and today is Kwanghee's birthday :) Seem I missed a lot Hot topic and spazzing with all of you guys here in a long time, I am a pity about that but it's ok when now I back and find a lot interesting topic to read, I think I will take a lot of time to read all comments here :D Thank you guys.

Guest novilimz

@Suki8x welcome back :x  >:D< let's spazz about sunhee again!! Btw, do you want join with us @ kakaotalk???  hehehehe~

Guest Suki8x

08.25.13 HAPPY BIRTHDAY KWANGHEE - SUNHWA'S HUBBY

I wish you guys are always happy together and succeed in everything you do.

Guest Suki8x

Sorry, I read comments from page 711 to previous page, and appeared a Hot Topic, Kwanghee said he loves her wife - Sunhwa, right? This thing is real, huh? :-O

Guest novilimz

@Suki8x yeah~ we talked about sunhee at there too~ and we going crazy in the same time!! lol :D tell to us if you have kakaotalk ID, we'll add you at chat group~ :)

Archived