the fruit of death.....

Guest darkjizzle806

i love durian. so yummy. =)

i don't usually uhm, smell it so it doesn't bother me. I've been eating it since I was a kid so it wasn't really anything different. When I got older, I noticed how many people didn't like it and the smell and whatnot but it still never gave me the thought that durian was nasty. haha. =X

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rebelyon5anghel

i don't like the smell when it's everywhere in your fridge but when you eat it cold its good, yummy.

i never understood how durian was so .. like you said how some people could puke from it. lol. it isn't that bad.

maybe depends on the person. :D

Guest Mar*dee

u should totally try it!! it's the best fruit ever!!

well, my dad and i love it, but my mom and my bro doesnt!

they said that the smell of it is very unpleasant, but for me, the smell makes me want to eat it!!

Guest CriticalHit

DURIAN IS AWESOME.

It really depends if you've grown up liking it, though... that's what I heard. When my family smells durian, we try and find it. If my friend's family smells durian they run like hell. I think it tastes pretty good... rotting onions wtf lol durian tastes like durian. I guess it tastes a little strong for someone to try for the first time, maybe that's why she therw up?

hmm wat can i say abt durians?..

i used to like them but not anymore

i dont no y either

i think asa i got older the smelll realli got to me...i used to love it too...o well

Guest xxlingzz

the girl puke? -____-ll

omg~ durian is the king of all fruits here in

malaysia..and you name it the fruit of death :unsure:

seriously~ durian is not that bad~ it taste VERY nice!

go try it! hurhur

Guest hikki2me

I LOVE DURIAN so much... u will regret if u didnt try to eat it... it's nice and love it!!!

but whut i cant stand is the smell stuck at ur hand after u ate it... but it's ok since i really like durian... it's my fav. fruits anyway...

Guest urbanature

Ahaa, I grew up in a Chinese-Vietnamese household so we had durian alllll the time. I love it. And the smell isn't that bad to me, maybe it's just 'cause I'm so used to it...

But always eat it cold. Room temperature is :crazy:

The taste is sweet, the texture is mushy but it's kind of like a smoothie, lol, I dunno how to describe it.

Guest ramenqueen

<_< she puke, they taste great to me, maybe it just me sense i got no taste buds and my nose get stuffed.

U SHOULD TRY IT, IT REALY REALLY GOOD!!! HEHEHE

fruit of death..and evil...

my entire extended family loves it. smells disgusting. looks disgusting. and im sure it tastes disgusting too. my friend ate it once..when she burped later on..she was like, "wtf is that smell?!".....................me......................>_>

Guest pussycat

i used to like durians when i was little...but not now..i hate the smell...

yr breath will smell like Poopies for the whole day..

edit : i hate durians but i LOVE durian ICE CREAM. sounds weird rite..haha..

Guest Indogurl05

hahaha.. hate the fruit but love the ice cream? hahahaha~

I LOVE IT!! in my family only my mom and i that loves it.. i love the smell and the taste is soo good!! you have to search for the sweet one.. sometimes it's just tasteless.. but don't drink soda afterwords.. or you'll be drunk!

Guest snowbunny*

omgsh durians r hecka good!! i had them ever since i was like 4 or 5!! i'm vietnamese by the way!! at first the i didn't like the smell of the taste... i think i gaged too. but once when i got older it taste soo good!!! now i just love them!! there is even an ice cream flavor of it!!!

Archived