[CLOSED-PM ME]

Guest VINTAGE'art: moderne

Guest distillerie.

Author name: N/A
Graphic type: wallpaper. :3 (if you don't accept wallpapers, then just please ignore this request! ^_^)
Main Text: N/A (you can add text if you want, i don't really mind! if you do have to add something, you can add "a king has his reign, and then he dies. it's inevitable" or "big things have small beginnings".)
Sub Text: N/A
Mood: hm. not too happy, but not too gloomy either. neutral, i suppose? muted colors would be best, but it's really up to you. ^_^
Extra: i hope the pictures are HQ enough! i tried to find the best ones for you to work with, since it is a wallpaper. 
thank you so much! :3

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ jaejoongie <3: Glad you liked the poster to comeback for more! hahah, I omitted the subtext/quote on this one because I couldn't find an appropriated place to put it. :[[
dooyoo.png
@distillerie" I'm open to wallpapers :P I'l have it done be sunday, next monday the latest! Is there a specific size/dimension your prefer, 1028x768?
@sshzan: I've gotten lazy at photoshopping, but thank you! It means a lot! <3

I understand the pen tool and its usage, but I find it incredibly difficult to extract a person's hair for a clean, crisp look like you have done.

^For complex pictures, when I'm not lazy, I first extract the basic shape of the hair, and go back to extract the fly away hair strands individually and layer them on top of each other, so it's time consuming. I did that for this picture:http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/8927/bangfinalcut.png
HOWEVER, often times I am lazy and either just extract the basic shape of the hair and forget about the fly-away strands or I Blend– which involves extracting the basic shape of the hair, and blending the hair from the original picture with that layer set on multiply. That last method is easier when the backround is a solid color, either white or gray, but any would do. 
LOL, it's difficult to explain. If you want a thorough explanation and have pictures that you have difficulty extracting or blending, I can do a rough tutorial for you. Just provide me with the pictures. :]]
actually if you youtube hair selection photoshop there's a bunch of tutorials (a lot easier than my method). :P
@ distillerie. : Your Welcome. :]]

Hii, I'm Jessica!! :)
I would like to request for a banner if possible. hehe

Author name:
Graphic type: bannerImages: untitled.jpg
2008_Lotte_01.jpg
2008_Lotte_02.jpg
hahaha4u_dong4-1.jpg
hahaha4u_dong5-1.jpg
Main Text: TVXQ
Sub Text: I could never let you go!
Mood: up to you
Extra: Thanks in advance!

^Hey, I'm still taking requests. Just a bit busier now so you may have to wait. :[
@Rylai: is this for a normal soompi banner? I should probably ask for dimensions as well. :P

Guest kinmochi

Ahhh thanks for the reply ^^

just wondering if you know how to make watermark? i know this thread is for avatar and banner, im just wondering ><

• 1 month later...

Heyyy there,
Remember me? Wah! I just love your art ^^
Haha. I finally found some pictures for you to photoshop. Woot woot
Sorry that my form look a little messy. I don't know why it's not letting me add a hyperlink but oh, well.
The links are at the bottom :)
Thanks in advance and please PM when finished :D

PS. Also, if there's any confusion, feel free to PM me :)
-Chrissy Chou

Author's Name: Chrissy Chou
Graphic Type: Poster
Yoon Do Hyun:
img_210_3744_9.jpg
458363.jpg

Kim Yoona:
IMG_0010.jpg
IMG_0009.jpg
IMG_0008.jpg

Main Text: Now I wish it was so 이별이이야기
Sub Text: "My person, who is so faraway, I'll be born as a star to guide you to your next life"
Mood: Sad, romantic
Extra: just be as creative as possible and make it look romantic as possible :D

wow, I really love your work. Your posters are amazing. I especially love the ones on the first page. They're incredible. Anyway, if you're still practicing, could you make me a poster? ^^
Author name: neha200Graphic type: posterImages: Guy: 1 2 3 4 5 6 Girl: 1 2 [the one on the left] 3 4 5 6 7Dimensions: medium i guess [it's up to you]Main Text: IntoxicationSub Text: n/aMood: melancholy? something dark-ish [vampire like story] Extra: I tried to pick out pictures that would match the story. The story is kind of vampire related so if you want to add something that's relate-able, please go ahead. :) 

Chrissy Chou: heyah, sorry for the delay. It's Finals week... dun dun dun. :[
bamdoes.png
@neha200: I'll try to get to your request this weekend, I have a crapload of papers to write due this friday. :[@ Kevin Peterson: thankyous!

Archived