Your #1 Guilty Pleasure :D

pervert

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest summerlove

potato chips of almost all kinds and brands, i guess. =P and french fries. still potato-related. =P

once i start eating, i can't stop. and then after finishing it, i go like...'dang! why did i eat it? i shouldn't have...' HAHAHA for me, it's like you KNOW how these 'food' can be bad for you, but i can't resist. T_T

Guest prizzyy

er, TONS OF SEAFOOD.

one whole big plate of BBQ stingray to myself. and the oh-so yummy vegetables.

i get so bloated after that, i even forget about the cholesterol, but i dont care anyway! :lol:

Guest kayem7289

Mine are cheddar and sour cream Ruffles potato chips (soooo addictive) and sharp cheddar pretzel twists...Basically I love cheddar flavored crunchy foods :D.

Guest prelude

Ice cream! @_@ And almost any other type of pastry in the bakery section of supermarkets. I always avoid going to that area.

I went to Peet's Tea and Coffee earlier this week and ordered a Green Tea Freppo... it was SO good. I'm craving it nowww.

o.o

I like eating Archer Farms Jalapeño Cheddar Cheese Fries. Those are good. I can finish a big bag in a day. I get them at target. Either that or Andy Capps Hot Fries.

I like spicy foods >.>

When it comes to a drink. Sarsi....... A Filipino Soda. >.> I love that.

And Calpico Water, but I haven't been able to go out and buy it that much these days. =/

I'm a seafood junkie too. I like clams.

Archived