Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Thanks prettywiz! you and all SUNNIES here are most welcome to see all these photos and vids in photobucket website that annypooh guided me thoroughly how to do it hehehe thanks annypooh =)

GHS Fan meet SG

J.J. no problem my dear. i just replied back to your email.and working on posting your pictures here now. :)

Taken by our lovely J.J. :)

thank you for sharing my dear. i didnt post all of the pictures taken by J.J since some are pretty similar but if you want to view all of them, please go to j.j. page

http://s1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg570/Gukhwa19/

IMG_8200.jpg

IMG_8199.jpg

IMG_8198.jpg

IMG_8197.jpg

IMG_8196.jpg

IMG_8195.jpg

IMG_8194.jpg

IMG_8193.jpg

IMG_8192.jpg

IMG_8191.jpg

IMG_8190.jpg

IMG_8189.jpg

IMG_8188.jpg

IMG_8181.jpg

IMG_8186.jpg

IMG_8184.jpg

IMG_8183.jpg

IMG_8182.jpg

IMG_8181.jpg

IMG_8180.jpg

IMG_8179.jpg

IMG_8178.jpg

IMG_8177.jpg

IMG_8175.jpg

IMG_8174.jpg

IMG_8173.jpg

IMG_8172.jpg

IMG_8171.jpg

IMG_8170.jpg

IMG_8169.jpg

IMG_8168.jpg

IMG_8164.jpg

IMG_8160.jpg

IMG_8159.jpg

IMG_8158.jpg

IMG_8157.jpg

IMG_8155.jpg

IMG_8154.jpg

IMG_8127.jpg

IMG_8123.jpg

th_IMG_1283.jpg

th_IMG_1281.jpg

th_IMG_1280.jpg

IMG_1279.jpg

IMG_1277.jpg

th_IMG_1275.jpg

th_IMG_1274.jpg

videos from our lovely J.j.

http://s1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg570/Gukhwa19/?action=view&current=IMG_1283.mp4

http://s1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg570/Gukhwa19/?action=view&current=IMG_1281.mp4

http://s1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg570/Gukhwa19/?action=view&current=IMG_1280.mp4

http://s1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg570/Gukhwa19/?action=view&current=IMG_1275.mp4

http://s1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg570/Gukhwa19/?action=view&current=IMG_1274.mp4

Hello Sunnies, have a nice day.

And to all sunnies, meow, cheerkoo, vanessa, dahlia, drjms and sorry for name not mention thanks for making my day very happy. :D

and speical thanks to annypoh for uploading the pics and vids for jj, and jj thanks it's lovely. :)

NEWS - KU HYE SUN VS JIRO WANG "WHO IS PRETTIER?"

2012041914521980973_1.jpg

Actress Ku Hye Sun and Jiro Wang, who appear on Taiwanese series Absolute Boyfriend, showed off their beautiful faces.

On April 19, Ku tweeted a picture with the comment, “Taiwanese series Absolute Boyfriend is airing. Jiro Wang disguised himself as a woman. Isn’t he pretty?”

In the picture, Ku looks like a white angel in white clothes and wearing hairband.

Jiro Wang looks just like a woman with long wavy hair. Thick makeup and gold costume complement his beautiful appearance.

People responded: “Ku is always beautiful but I can’t believe he is a man.” “He looks like a girl who is very manly.” “Both can compete against each other. Man can’t be pretty like him.”

The series started airing on April 8 on Taiwanese FTV. It is based on Japanese cartoon with the same title. Ku plays the role of Xiaofei.

source : Starnews (korea)

translated : http://en.korea.com (english)

Hey everyone! Thank you very much for all the infos shared. Sunnies, U the best! (◕◡◕)

Glad to see DC members posting stuffs from Soompi & other networking sites such as Facebook & Twitter. Yay! Please do visit here frequently!

f52gar.jpg

w0teuc.jpg

34owvtt.jpg

209rn7m.jpg

34xrho5.jpg

35mju51.jpg

© as tagged & DC

Hyesun with Gamja! :w00t:

4a192183.jpg

1444f8d8.jpg

1be67154.jpg

c88ff2bf.jpg

32818d64.jpg

1d0784f2.jpg

09e96570.jpg

fac8cebb.jpg

247c84f0.jpg

75b95d6b.jpg

ad689e1d.jpg

b9008113.jpg

3e8ad71f.jpg

Cre http://www.cyworld.com/seonjoo_story/13476866

it's said that Hyesun filmed for KBS Star Life Theatre! Let's stay tuned for this program :D

sue, Jiro major in art in university. He actually released a book with his drawings in 2010

Guest S_sun

Wow! Thanks to all . Meow, you are working doubly hard these days bringing us so much news and also translating.Really appreciate your efforts. In the Be Friends vid, at the beginning, did Mickey say that he also fall for HS because she is so gentle and well-mannered? I know only a few Chinese words from watching Chinese movies/dramas just like I know a few koreans words from kdramas. kekeke I found a vid with a few of Jiro drawings, which I will post at the AB thread for those of you interested. Anyone know what kind of program is Star Life Theatre?

J-j-forever, thanks for sharing your experience and pics and vids. Please thank hubby, too.

Sue, thanks for translating GHS part. It is funny her trying to matchmake Jiro with her stylist. I wonder did she get a chance to try chili crab, famous in SG. I saw a pic. of Jiro with chili crab.

I hope she will twit more often now that she has a drama airing. She usually twits more when she has a drama. 3 days to Sunday!

Yonghwa, good vids. You are indeed a fan.

Sunnies, thanks for your lovely comments, tidbits, etc. Keep voting and keep well.

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

meow13~

Thanks for the infor about Jiro Wang!

He had a book too with his drawings??

I wonder what kind of drawings he does....

GHS and Jiro could have communicated through drawings too...keke--English, little Chinese, little Korean,,,,and drawings...

Thanks to all the Sunnies for updates and posts.

I looked up KBS's Star Life Theatre= 스타 인생극장

http://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/%EC%8A%A4%ED%83%80_%EC%9D%B8%EC%83%9D%EA%B7%B9%EC%9E%A5

Sometimes they run a story on a star for 4 days straight.

I saw in this wikipedia that comedian HaHa's story will air until April 20th. But no news on who is the next star.

Maybe it is GHS who will air starting Monday, April 23 until 26th??

I hope she talks about AB as well as PT and her life as a student at SGGU.

and more....

Gamja looks like he is in love with all those flowers and does not want to move from there...haha

Guest S_sun

meow13~

Thanks for the infor about Jiro Wang!

He had a book too with his drawings??

I wonder what kind of drawings he does....

GHS and Jiro could have communicated through drawings too...keke--English, little Chinese, little Korean,,,,and drawings...

Thanks to all the Sunnies for updates and posts.

I looked up KBS's Star Life Theatre= 스타 인생극장

http://ko.wikipedia....%B7%B9%EC%9E%A5

Sometimes they run a story on a star for 4 days straight.

I saw in this wikipedia that comedian HaHa's story will air until April 20th. But no news on who is the next star.

Maybe it is GHS who will air starting Monday, April 23 until 26th??

I hope she talks about AB as well as PT and her life as a student at SGGU.

and more....

Gamja looks like he is in love with all those flowers and does not want to move from there...haha

Thanks, Sue.  OMG! Does that mean we get to see 4 days of GHS? I am delirious with happiness. Wonder when is her episode. So exciting. Hope it coincide with PT promotions for more publicity.

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

I read from DC members that they are also starting to find out that GHS will come out in Star Life Theatre.

DC members who have watched past episodes say that many stars show the inside of their houses.

Maybe GHS will do the same??

The pix of GHS and Gamja posted by meow13 were taken at the BanPo Han River Park.

If I remember correctly, Cafe Manolin is located in or near Banpo-dong. Right??

Maybe just maybe we will find out if GHS lives above Cafe Manolin?? keke.

I am so curious to see her studio where she works!! where Gamja lounges and where GHS pulls her hair out trying to get her homework or projects done....haha

Many DC memebers are also and still raving about how so engrossingly interesting AB is!!!!

They feel that chemistry bet all the actors are great and, like me, some love LeiWuWu who is just out of this world hilarious! keke

thank you all for all info and updates. i'm about to watch AB again!

beside my children, this drama and this page makes me smile every day. my children, the drama and you guys help me forget the stress/depression and the cruel people that i have to deal with in my life.

you guys are the sweetest people i've encountered, beside my childrens ofcos. hehehe. stay sweet Sunnies!

more from Chanel U....

Like Ku Hye Sun’s character on Absolute Boyfriend, we had our requirements keyed online and with the click of the mouse, we “ordered” the Absolute robotic boyfriend every fan wanted.

LNP_2700.jpg

And this faithful boyfriend brought his sweet Korean girlfriend along.

Brace yourself for this lengthly post – it’ll be flooded with photos.

LNP_2620-300x199-1.jpg

this whirlwind promo tour kicked off with a media conference.

Absolute-Bf-Jiro-Wang.jpg

Jiro shared his experience on the skin-coloured granny panties he wore a pair during filming. It was supposed to have him looking naked. Remember the scene when 筱菲 first opened her lover package?

Absolute-Bf-Ku-Hye-Sun.jpg

Sweet & demure, Ku Hye Sun came across as cool and calm. Rarely do we see her breaking into wide grin like the right-picture above.

LNP_2759-1.jpg

But it seemed Jiro knew how to tickle our lead actress with the right compliments. Ku Hye Sun said that she hopes to settle down by the age of 32 to which Jiro proposed flying over to Korea and marry her then.

LNP_2749-300x199-1.jpg

Ku Hye Sun checking on their personal camwhore collection.

Next, was a romantic cruise experience with the idols.

Fans greeted with goodies from Silky Girl.

LNP_2802-300x199.jpg

LNP_2859-300x199.jpg

Very very lucky fans whipped out their cameras and snapped away furiously.

LNP_2856-300x199.jpg

LNP_2884-300x199.jpg

LNP_2887-300x199.jpg

The sea was really choppy that night after a stormy day. So the idols decide to proceed to the outdoor deck and enjoy the cool night breeze.

LNP_2995-300x199.jpg

The next day at the Meet & Greet session: Square Two (Novena)

LNP_4518-300x199.jpg

All smiles and cheery!

LNP_4490-300x199.jpg

A non-chinese speaking fan here to show her love for the two idols.

LNP_4485-300x199.jpg

The more the merrier. The appearance of these hunks made Ku Hye Sun blush. Like. A. Lot.

LNP_4513-300x199.jpg

Stealing another moment to camwhore.

LNP_4559-300x199.jpg

The Meet & Greet progressed with the long-awaited autograph segment. First 120 fans received autographed posters which is a dream for many. Yet, the sight of their idols made them forget everything around them. Most of them actually forgot to pick up their posters after getting it autographed.

LNP_4266-300x199.jpg

Look out for the second update of the Absolute Boyfriend promo tour ( THE SPECIAL DELIVERY) for a full account of what went on that night

I have finished sumarizing the vid on "Be Friends" , please check my post on previous page. :)

Star Life Theatre is a reality show of celebrity, showing their daily life and the "real" self. I think apart from walking Gamja at the park, Hyesun should be appearing in manolin as well as her working room where she does all the editing & planning of her film. I guess this is for Peach Tree promotion so she should be talking more about her life / feeling being a director? can't wait for this program, 4 episodes to know more about Hyesun ^_^

AB special delivery in SG

8c751310.jpg

3e86faf4.jpg

acf53193.jpg

6a31a140.jpg

40853beb.jpg

abab4bb5.jpg

click here for more pics: http://www.facebook.com/samsungcamera?sk=app_280639015347786#!/media/set/?set=a.10150946606917589.532883.152412172588&type=1

Cre channel U

[*]Hyesun loves spicy food. the xiao lung bao she had was very spicy that both Mickey & Penny could not quite stand it, but Hyesun just looks normal and she finished the whole dish (keke. Jiro can't take spicy food thus he refused to try)[*] The next game was creating Bubble Tea. Mickey put 5 balls which represent milk, tea, syrup, ice & pearl sago. They could draw 5 times to finish their own Bubble Tea, but of course if they draw the same ball every time, their drink couldn't be completed. For example, Jiro's only have ice x2 + milk x 2 + tea x 1. Hyesun's one was tea + ice x3 + pearl  sago.

[*]Last question was about ideal lover. Penny said he likes girl who is outgoing & independent, with long hair & big eyes. he thinks the perfect one should have some imperfection. He hates girls who are not tidy & clean.

[*]Jiro's answer is similar to the ones before. he like girl who can cook well, respect his parent and love his family. He also hope his girlfriend could understand him/ his feeling. Most funny was that Jiro likes girl who has sweating hands. He explained that he has dry hands thus sweating hands could complement his when holding hands[*]Hyesun said her ideal should not be a complicated  person, not very suspicious, and polite. When asked about appearance, Hyesun said she likes someone who always wears a smile 

hey Meow! sorry for cutting for your post...i do noticed that she kept eating while they were talking. i was LOL. that's our GHS right there! too cute!

Thanks for the translation dear!

Good Morning/Evening Sunnies

WOW so much update I cant keep up :)

@meow and vanessa thank you for the videos :)

@annypooh I know how you feel besides my children Sunnies makes me smile, when im not here for 1 day im so lost I feel like this thread is my cell phone when i dont have cell phone im lost.

@sue im glad the DC loving the AB taiwanese drama

@jjforever, nasha im really jealous that you were able to see GHS however so happy for both you :) Thank You for the pictures and videos you shared with us I really appreciate it :)

@drmjs hello friend hope your doing well ;)

Jiro and GHS have such a great chemistry I really hope they work again together someday :)

20120406165755_omg_gtv_988584.jpg

I really love this outfit on her she looks so beautifu, its simple but elegant at the same time :)

To all the Sunnies sorry to many I cant mention everyone, have a great weekend :)

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Hello Sunnies!!

Thanks annypooh for Jiro's FB page!!

Does he post in English?

Do you think I can get that link??

Thanks again in advance!

I pray that each epi draws in more and more crowd to Taiwan's AB!!

Great drama shouldnot be wasted from lack of viewership!!!!!!

It is just so good!

I just read in DC

http://gall.dcinside...7607&page=1=

GHS's part in Star Life is not next week.

That is all that was posted.

But someone says that GHS's part is all completely filmed already. Guess they have to edit??

So it could be very soon!!!--maybe the week of April 30th???

I hope we get some meaty stuff,,,not just the surface stuff....you know what i mean...