Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Tks Meow for the updates and info of Hye Sun and AB....she is Glowing....look at her skin...so envious.... :wub:

I love her Jacket!!!! :w00t:

Sue..actually the one she's holding on to is the Angry Bird plush toy...i have a similar one... :P

I can't wait to meet her in Singapore on the 15/4....so excited!!!! :D

like what i said to Meow, hopefully, i will get the chance to get handshake, autograph and her pix...

if given the chance, i might hold her tight....hehe!!! feel like a fanatic fan...

Wish me luck Sunnies, hoping that my boss will let me take some time off..... :sweatingbullets:

Actually, seeing her afar already make me excited..... :w00t:

Waiting for the updates about press conference now... I hope she wears a pretty dress today.

I thought she enjoyed her time at Shilin, eating Taiwanese food and Bubble Tea. And she tried the games at the stalls in Shilin too. the one she is sitting in front of a water tank. it is a game that you have to use a paper spoon/ filter to catch as many fish as you can within a limited time.

a couple more pics at Shilin last night

8f89eeba.jpg

3ff2b633.jpg

Cre weibo & as tagged

Hello Sunnies,

Thanks everyone, esp Meow for bringing Hyesun-ssi photos and interview during ber 1st day in Taiwan

I bet we're waiting for the AB Press conference updates right?

and I have a few pics at the AB prescon, and sorry it's quite blur tho, let's wait for a clearer pic from Meow, Vanessa or others. :)

And I'm very delighted to see Hyesun-ssi really wearing a feminine dress today, Oh my prayer been heard :D

She's so sweet and adorable pretty in a mini yellow dress :wub:

A11930034-55.jpg

A11930034-57.jpg

credit: as tagged.

Have a splendid weekend Sunnies.

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Fantastic!

Thanks sukreen, traciecullen and meow13!!

Both Jiro and HS look like spring~keke

I hope DC members find soompi soon...

Many of them are hoping GHS tweets....:(      for some news about Taiwan promotion..

I hope they find the pix above and take them to DC for great promotion in Korea!!

Please!!!

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Meow13, I am watching the press conf vid through your blog right now.

When they were intro their characters...

GHS says that she plays an innocent and pure girl who never really experienced good relationship. But she expriences what love means by meeting a robot man. (I like that concept!)

GHS also says that as time passed, she became very close to both Jiro and {the other lead male actor). They are so kind and sincere. I think she said they ?joked around?. But they gave her utmost consideration.

Then they all seem to be talking about the trials and tribulation of working with someone who does not speak the same language??

GHS may have been asked about the most memorable part of the drama....she says it was the scene when Jiro came to the scene without any clothes on. That remains in her memory. (keke)

In Q1~I think mc asked her about what Jiro was like being naked...GHS took her time to answer but she says he was stately and imposing.

She was asked about her dubbed voice. GHS says that she feels that they gave her a voice that felt very close to hers..at times she could not tell if it was her voice or not.

GHS says, due to great deal of consideration by Jiro and the director, she was able to concentrate well on her role.

I don't know what the question was, but GHS says, it was simiilar to BOF. But in AB, there are lots of scenes of holding hands, But because her drama character is prudent and cautious, she would refuse the advances.

Question about ideal mate? GHS says: You will see in the drama that Night is sincere/genuine/pure and look at people without any judment or prejudice. She really likes a lot of that quality. So, she hopes that many people watch the drama.

In the next vid, they asked GHS about Taiwan food? She says that she really enjoyed Taiwan food so much so that she gained some weight during filming. She feels that Korean food tends to be spicy and salty but Taiwn food seems sweet as the difference between the two.

Then they asked GHS if she has ever met a perfect mate? (I heard the translator asking GHS) GHS smiles and says that if she did, she probably is still dating him now. (keke)

They then ask her if she has someone in her life now. GHS says no and that she goes to school and is a student right now. She says that these days she spends lots of time alone and trying to get to know herself better.

(Boy! I am cracking up because the reporters look like they cornered the AB stars into an inescapable circle and then are asking them about their own personal relationships?? Did I see a hint of sweat on Jiro's face or is that light?? keke)

Hello Sunnies :)

1 more day and will see our beautiful GHS again in a drama I cant wait :)

@sukreen,meow,traci thank you all for the presscon update I love you guys :)

@sue as always thank you for all your translation :)

did you guys noticed that Jiro's jacket and GHS dress are matching just so cute :)

Im really torn between the two guys their both so good looking lucky GHS I meant lucky jiro and Penny :)

Im really hoping that live streamings will work out for all of us tomorrow I'm so excited :)

To all that celebrate the easter Happy Easter :)

Have a great day :)

thanks sue for the translation. I think yours is more accurate than HS's translator :) and thanks for your prompt work. I dun have time to do that yet. regarding the last question about their ideal partner in real life, I think Penny Xie (the 2nd male lead) is more embarassed as recently media reported that he's in relationship with Ivy Chen (female lead in Skip Beat)

Kaohsiung meet & greet event

cb21d7b5.jpg

a3936173.jpg

3cbc3240.jpg

aab859a2.jpg

8598e7cb.jpg

6a819400.jpg

50087bfa.jpg

b8615a6b.jpg

cre as tagged

Xuexi, hi dear~ see you online in this thread now. Just hope you could be able to see Hyesun in SG next week too. Good Luck! ;)

Happy Easter Sunnies! cool.gif

Wow! Taiwan is really pulling all the stops for AB and I'm happy Hye Sun is getting all the love she deserves. She looks radiant! Her complexion is creamy and her hair color is just right. A lot of Koreans have this fascination with celebrity airport clothes and I think HS did it just right. I love her shirt...Les Commes de Garcon? I really like her understated fashion sense. She looks pretty without overdoing it. 

She has simple tastes, Bubble tea and xiao long bao (especially when they're hot...the soup would just burst in your mouth yum!) I read the 10 questions plus Sue's translation of the live presscon. The questions were surprisingly candid and direct. They practically asked her of her future plans and her leanings haha. Questions that would have been more appropriate for sit-down one on one interviews but she gamely answered them so hehe. Two answers struck me...she wants to get married (Maybe LCH and JJH's marital bliss must have rubbed on to her, making her eager to grow some roots...smile.gif ) and when she was asked about how as an audience would she show her support to someone like her..."I will support her without a word." She really places a premium on loyalty. I get it. What an elegant individual. 

An update on the Japanese Hallyu popularity ranking. We have been side swept by the JYJ fans. Since Mickey Yoochun is now in a drama called "Rooftop Prince", The JYJ fans are also earnestly showing their support for him. Errm...that means we're back at #13 by only around 50ish votes...yes just a measly 50ish votes! LSG and PSH are now eating fairy dust, the fairies are now into free-trade so we might not get all the dust we need hehe. Uhmm...so you know what that means right? Sunnies Fighting!!! In order to vote, kindly click on this daily - http://worldtv.main.jp/kstar_en.html  Thanks in advance! wink.gif

Guest S_sun

So happy to see all those wonderful pics of AB and also the videos. A BIG Thank YOU to Meow!  Also thanks to Sue, who translated Hye Sun's answers.Also thanks, Vanessa, traciecullen and sukreen.

The promotions seemed to be going well. Both events, Hye Sun and the 2 male leads outfits matched. Did you all notice Hye Sun and Jiro hair colour matched, too? kekeke I am happy she was showing her gorgeous legs . I guess it is too much to ask for outfits that fit her bodice better. I bet she has a fantastic slim figure! The guys seem really nice and fun. I can see Hye Sun having more fun if not for the language barrier.

That was a witty answer when she was asked about whether she has met her ideal partner. Also did you all notice the sly smile when she said she has no one special in her life? ha,ha, ha. Penny and Jiro seemed to sweat a little with those questions!! The Taiwan press were very direct. Of course with the subject matter of AB, those questions will persist.

Drmjs, thanks for rallying the troops. I think we can surpass JGS, but JYJ is on a roll. Keep voting, Sunnies. And, don't forget the Yahoo poll.

Sunnies, thanks for all comments and enjoy the weekend. AB fighting!

Happy easter sunnies!

Hye-sun looks radiant in the presscon. I love her simple dress and her platform shoes. It's evident that she is enjoying her herself and my deepest thanks to Jiro and other cast members for making her feel at ease.

Guest webby

GHS says, due to great deal of consideration by Jiro and the director, she was able to concentrate well on her role.

I don't know what the question was, but GHS says, it was simiilar to BOF. But in AB, there are lots of scenes of holding hands, But because her drama character is prudent and cautious, she would refuse the advances.

if i remember right, they asked for HS and jiro's thoughts on the kiss scenes.

Guest vanessa123

[WOWNEWS] - ABOUT "ABSOLUTE BOYFRIEND"

Wang Dongcheng help, her dreams come true "absolute Darling Idol April 7, 2012 "absolutely up performances adult romantic drama Order today held a premiere press conference play the main actor with good benefits, Jiro Wang, Xie Kunda, that dimensional Hoon, dressed in green tea, a small 8. Korean star with good benefits to Taiwan eight months after the last he returned to Taiwan, will launch a three-day public activities, as well as more than seven media interviews, intensive promotional activities, with benefits to make good use of unfamiliar Mandarin with on-site fans and guests to say hello. Jiro Wang described the cooperation actress, the KHS lips like cotton candy softest of their topless wearing only flesh-colored granny panties playing naked play self-confidence greatly reduced, and this movie but with a smile played round his mother dream, to play love bare play. "Absolute Darling of the play, with good benefits and Jiro played the Robot Knight, many Qinmi play mentioned Jiro kiss, with good benefits also kept touch the hair to cover up shy, said, in fact, very embarrassing, but the director and on-site staff is very caring will continue to explain, so she can be a hundred percent into the movie; wonderful hang out for many of them and Knight (Jiro) robot with a smile and performed "Meteor garden "when the extent we are all holding hands, because the speech to the Sex in part has refused. First performed a perfect machine lover Jiro Wang, is the body up and down a lot of effort, not only when filming 1 weeks Lianpao the gym for at least two hours more than three days, but also with the dumbbell to the filming site training, so the first playing robots start to bare the drama, the body wearing grandmother flesh-colored underwear so that the originally build some self-confidence of Jiro confidence greatly reduced; but mentioned the kissing scene, Jiro says with a laugh, with good benefits he has worked with among the lips of all actress like cotton candy, and soft, but kiss the play for fear of embarrassing specially learned a Korean nursery rhyme of the "three bears." and with good benefits closer relationship so play up was not embarrassed. Jiro and says with a laugh, took a role in this movie to be considered to fulfill the dream of my mother, because before you took a role in the school play happy roles, such as children, this has a lot of emotional communication have exposed, with a smile played a lot of Sex is the mother dreams. The KHS Taiwan, a special trip to the famous Shilin Night Market and tasted all kinds of snacks like sugar cane juice, watermelon, milk, pearl milk tea, almond tofu, tofu and sausage, see the almond tofu with good benefits first loud cheers , showing the love of almond tofu, but one to eat tofu with good benefits a whole is very happy, but accompanied by the Korean staff has long been the smell flash to one side, and only with good benefits a person to eat with relish, but also requires you want to pack back to the hotel, but staff prevented, if we are not allowed on the bus to take, with good benefits along the way has been to eat and drink, be asked with a smile not afraid of fat, with good benefits, his appetite is actually quite large, belonging to eat a fat physique.

01ebf21fbe096b6338d405f00c338744e9f8acea.jpg.scaled500.jpg

3be3251f95cad1c8e677a7877f3e6709cb3d51ea.jpg.scaled500.jpg

5a90269759ee3d6deef9dd6b43166d224e4ade84.jpg.scaled500.jpg

99e8d688d43f8794fc32138ed21b0ef419d53ae9.jpg.scaled1000.jpg

446fd5628535e5dde812ff7f76c6a7efcf1b6284.jpg.scaled500.jpg

55728db1cb13495421d2b3c4564e9258d3094aea.jpg.scaled500.jpg

075931adcbef7609b034c33f2edda3cc7dd99e84.jpg.scaled500.jpg

12040713.jpg.scaled500.jpg

12040714.jpg.scaled500.jpg

c5b69d16fdfaaf51e4dcdb1f8c5494eef11f7afb.jpg.scaled1000.jpg

dc677bcb0a46f21f750804f3f6246b600d33aefb.jpg.scaled500.jpg

and MORE pics here:[WOWNEWS] - ABOUT "ABSOLUTE BOYFRIEND"

Guest eunhye05

Oh I love how all these updates are flooding our thread! Thank you so much Meow13, Vanessa, Sue, tracy, sukreen...everyone! :D :D :D

Meow and Sue I love your collaboration with the interviews! Sue you're also very fast with the translations Thank you so much as always! Poor Meow...you must be really overwhelmed since you also do  translations for LMH updates. :) It must be really difficult. Aigooo! We should just make everyone comfortable with using english in all of Asia. This language barrier is quite an obstacle. hehe.

Hi Webby I've missed seeing you post on this thread :) I wonder what Jiro's answer was to that qs. :)

DId you guys see the preview? It looks fun!!! It really is a live-action version of the manga! Complete with thought bubbles and funny expressions. I've never watched a live-action adaptation so this is going to be interesting.

GHS looks like such a doll! She's 27 (Western age) and she still looks like a little darling. She can pass for 21 or something. She looks so fragile and cute that it's really difficult to imagine that she's already an accomplished director, writer, composer, too many more accomplishments to mention lol

Drmjs, s_sun yup voting I am! lets hope after this show starts we gain an even bigger following! lol

annypooh i also like her hair color and the fact that its longer! yoohooo! :D

To our SG sunnies Im so excited for you guys! nasha_8872, Xuexi, jjforever

bethq - i also tried to buy some dvds of Pure19 but alas they were dubbed in chinese and the english subs made no sense so I downloaded it off the internet via a drama download site but this account has already been suspended so I can't refer you to it anymore. :( At least it's still up on Mysoju, dramacrazy etc. It's just really difficult to stream. I'd also rather have an original copy of my own. :)

Happy Easter to all christian sunnies who celebrate it! Ais730, myonenonly, GHSforever, drmjs

Does anyone have a possible link for the stream tonight? :)

Guest vanessa123

NEW PICS OF GHS IN TAIWAN 8_4_12

551643_424178954262439_265250893488580_1814241_602639633_n.jpg.scaled1000.jpg

等候中,好多人哦!

"HERE A LOT OF PEOPLE!"

526540_424181717595496_265250893488580_1814244_1494617723_n.jpg.scaled500.jpg

起點,公益活動做愛心!

Starting point for public activities do love!

559090_424187164261618_265250893488580_1814255_1326227578_n.jpg.scaled1000.jpg

"往老街前進中!"

"Forward in to the Street!"

540058_424190227594645_265250893488580_1814264_1367431449_n.jpg.scaled500.jpg

"筱菲愛吃糖葫蘆!"

"Xiaofei eat candied fruit!"

558455_424192894261045_265250893488580_1814270_2023370034_n.jpg.scaled500.jpg

"第一關,射水球,奈特加油^_^"

"First off, shooting, water polo, Knight refueling ^ _ ^"

389353_424197720927229_265250893488580_1814302_1284893528_n.jpg.scaled500.jpg

第二關,巨無霸冰淇淋,到底誰會勝出!

Second off, the giant ice cream in the end who will win!

with soon

1.jpg.scaled500.jpg

527128_424200297593638_265250893488580_1814326_543783904_n.jpg.thumb100.jpg?content_part=pid___0

媒體訪問中,絕對達令人氣好旺!

Media access, an absolute Darling Ho Wang popular!

WITH A SOON

2.jpg.scaled1000.jpg

549799_424204447593223_1661764820_n.jpg.scaled500.jpg

第三關,投籃機,由單手投籃的宗史獲勝!

And third, shooting machine, the history of the cases by a single hand shot to win!

第四關,套圈圈,太難啦~都沒得分(〒︿〒)

Fourth off, set circle, too difficult - no score (〒 ︿ 〒)

WITH SOON

4.jpg.scaled1000.jpg

389665_424209397592728_265250893488580_1814413_1170248089_n.jpg.scaled1000.jpg

紀念品店,投遞明信片,投遞幸福(*^__^*)

Souvenir shops, and delivered the postcard, delivering a happy (* ^ __ ^ *)

556202610.jpg.scaled1000.jpg

556202617.jpg.scaled1000.jpg

cr:as tagged

556161_424214704258864_265250893488580_1814469_226938899_n.jpg.scaled500.jpg

最後一關,排排坐撈金魚,小時候的回憶好可愛»→♥

The final Cruncher fishing for goldfish, cute childhood memories »→ ♥

CR:絕對達令

NEW PICS OF GHS IN TAIWAN 8_4_12

UPDATES ABOUT "ABSOLUTE BOYFRIEND" FROM JIRO

UPDATE ABOUT 2 HOURS AGO

560572_424135680933433_265250893488580_1814065_1897671906_n.jpg.scaled500.jpg

"大家好,我是坤達。整裝出發,前往淡水和粉絲約會去。就是今晚,要鎖定民視「絕對達令」,我也會和大家同步看播出,晚上,臉書見!!!"

TRANSLATION:

"Hello, everyone, I Kunda. Begins a journey to fresh water and fans an appointment to go. Tonight, want to lock people as "absolutely Darling, I will see the broadcast and synchronization in the evening, face book to see! ! !"

552509_424128044267530_265250893488580_1814056_1828075360_n.jpg.scaled500.jpg

"達令們,遲到了!奈特昨天記者會前拍的私照,送給所有達令們!奈特(大東):「今天晚上9點40分,一定要看民視絕對達令。」"

TRANSLATION:

"Darling, who late! Knight private photo shoot before the press conference yesterday, gave Darling are! Knight (East): "This evening at 9 o'clock 40 minutes, have to look at FTV absolutely Darling."

CR:絕對達令

UPDATES ABOUT "ABSOLUTE BOYFRIEND" FROM JIRO