Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

具惠善弹钢琴 自导自演首尔国际女性电影节宣传片

Ku Hye Sun plays the piano, Directing & Acting in IWFFIS Official Trailer

2011-02-16 15:04 来源:中国网

20110216150448492704.jpg

▲15日上午,担任导演和主演的具惠善在首尔忠正路拍摄第13届首尔国际女性电影节官方宣传片。图为,具惠善正在忠正路中央演奏钢琴。照片=体育朝鲜

▲on the 15th am, Ku Hye Sun, being the director and actor was filming the 13th IWFFIS official trailer on Chung Jeong Road in Seoul. The picture showsKu Hye Sun playing piano in the middle of Chung Jeong Road. Photos = SportChosun

具惠善在首尔一条8车道大路中央演奏了钢琴。

Ku Hye Sun was playing piano in the middle of an 8-lane main road in Seoul.

2月15日上午,在首尔忠正路进行了一场特别的电影拍摄。当天拍摄了在8车道道路中央的安全岛上,具惠善身穿上世纪六七十年代高中校服演奏钢琴的场景。担任第13届首尔国际女性电影节官方宣传片导演的具惠善,同时担当影片主角,投入了“1人2角”的极大热情。

On February15 morning, a special shooting was done on Chung Jeong Road in Seoul. On the day, the scene of Ku Hye Sun, dressed in last century's 60s/70s high school school uniform, playing piano on the safety island in the middle of an 8-lane road was filmed. Being the director of the 13th IWSSIF official trailer, Ku Hye Sun was also playing the leading role of the film, injects great enthusiasm for the "double role".

20110216150454879787.jpg

▲具惠善在公交车里认真地确认相机拍摄的画面。

▲Ku Hye Sun confirming the footage in a bus attentively .

具惠善从演员转型为歌手、作曲家、电影导演等,展现出多样才华,她不仅在拍摄首尔国际女性电影节的宣传片,还在筹备自己的第二部长篇电影《桃树》。《桃树》讲述了一对连体孪生兄弟的故事。由柳德焕饰演孪生兄弟中的一人,南相美饰演这对孪生兄弟所喜欢的女子。

Ku Hye Sun transform from an actor to singer, composer, and film director, etc. showing her multi-talents. She is not only filming for IWFFIS official trailer, but is also preparing her second feature film "Peach Tree". "Peach Tree" tells a story about a pair of Siamese twins. Ryu Duk Hwan take up the role of one of the twin brothers, and Nam Sang Mi will play the role of a woman whom the twin brothers have affection for.

来源:朝鲜日报

Source: Chosun Ilbo

------------------

An Article about "The Musical"

<왓츠 업>과 <더 뮤지컬>, 한국판 <글리>가 될 수 있을까

기사전송 2011-02-16 16:47 최종수정 2011-02-16 17:00

춤, 노래, 오디션. 지난해 Mnet <슈퍼스타 K 2>의 성공 이후 이 셋은 방송가의 대표적인 성공 키워드가 되었다. <슈퍼스타 K 2>의 아류라는 비판에도 MBC <위대한 탄생>은 꾸준한 인기를 얻고 있고, 가수 데뷔를 꿈꾸는 예고 학생들을 주인공으로 한 KBS <드림하이>는 스토리의 개연성이나 캐릭터의 일관성을 떠나 연습실과 무대 위 청춘들의 몸짓과 눈빛, 목소리만으로도 매력적인 순간들을 종종 만들어낸다. 수 년 전부터 성장을 거듭하고 있는 한국 뮤지컬 시장과 미국 드라마 <글리>의 성공 또한 춤과 노래, 오디션이라는 삼박자가 맞아떨어지는 뮤지컬이 드라마의 소재로 인기를 끄는 요인이기도 하다. 그렇다면 뮤지컬을 소재로 사전제작 중인 두 편의 드라마 <왓츠 업> (극본 송지나, 연출 송지원)과 <더 뮤지컬> (극본 김희재, 연출 김경용)은 어떤 모습일까.

배우의 과정을 좇는 <왓츠 업>

ta_1297843201_-1426308093_0.jpg

SBS <카이스트> 송지나 작가의 두 번째 캠퍼스 드라마인 <왓츠 업>은 대학 뮤지컬 학과를 배경으로 다양한 캐릭터를 지닌 학생들의 꿈과 사랑, 성장을 담는 작품이다. <헤드윅>, <스프링 어웨이크닝> 등에 출연했던 뮤지컬 배우 조정석이 ‘걸어 다니는 뮤지컬백과사전’인 동시에 무대공포증이라는 핸디캡을 지닌 김병건 역을, MBC <탐나는도다>의 임주환이 원서를 잘못 넣어 뮤지컬학과에 입학했다가 뮤지컬의 매력에 빠지게 되는 장재헌 역을, MBC <혼>의 임주은이 FPS 게임을 즐기는 이단아 오두리 역을 맡았다. 또, 뮤지컬 <캣츠>에 출연했던 빅뱅의 대성은 남들에게 밝힐 수 없는 비밀을 지닌 하도성 역을, 모델 출신으로 영화 <이파네마 소년>과 KBS <화이트 크리스마스>에 출연한 이수혁이 천재적인 작곡 실력의 소유자 이수빈 역을, 직접 CM송을 부른 CF에서 ‘오란씨 걸’로 화제가 된 김지원이 4차원 소녀 박태이 역을 연기한다.

특 히 <카이스트> 시절에도 신인 배우들과 함께 지내며 깊은 애정을 쏟은 것으로 유명한 송지나 작가는 <왓츠 업>을 준비하는 과정에서도 합숙과 오리엔테이션 등을 거치며 배우들의 캐릭터를 파악하고 작품에 반영한 것으로 알려져 기대를 모은다. 송지나 작가는 지난해 자신의 미투데이에 “7월에 개봉이 아니라 촬영 시작입니다. 그냥 어설픈 흉내 뮤지컬이 아니라 출연자 모두 반년 동안 보컬과 댄스 등을 제대로 연습한 작품이 될 거에요”라는 글을 올려 작품에 대한 자부심을 드러내기도 했는데, 오랜 사전제작 기간 동안 계속된 트레이닝으로 배우들은 ‘반 춤꾼’이 되었다는 것이 한 제작 관계자의 귀띔이기도 하다. 현재 16부작 가운데 90% 가까이 촬영이 진행 중에 있는 <왓츠 업>은 최근 SBS <파라다이스 목장> 후속으로 3월 21일부터 방송이 유력하다는 보도가 나오기도 했지만 제작사 관계자는 “아직 아무 것도 결정된 바 없다”는 입장을 밝혔다.

제작의 과정을 좇는 <더 뮤지컬>

ta_1297843201_-1426134457_1.jpg

< 왓츠 업>이 뮤지컬 배우를 꿈꾸는 청춘들의 성장담이라면 <더 뮤지컬>은 최고의 뮤지컬을 만들고자 하는 뮤지컬 업계 사람들의 이야기를 그리는 드라마다. 의대를 휴학하고 오디션에 80번이나 도전하는 뮤지컬 배우 지망생 고은비 역의 구혜선과 뮤지컬계의 스타이자 자존심 강한 디바 배강희 역의 옥주현이 천재 작곡가 홍재이 역을 맡은 최다니엘을 사이에 두고 삼각관계를 이룬다. 냉정한 사업가지만 마음속에 아픔을 간직한 뮤지컬 제작자 유진(박기웅), 극 후반부 고은비와 홍재이 사이에서 또 다른 삼각관계를 이루는 해외파 음악 프로듀서 안성아(추소영)를 비롯해 연출가, 홍보 담당자 등 뮤지컬과 관련된 다양한 직업군이 등장한다는 점도 <더 뮤지컬>의 흥미로운 지점이다. 화려한 퍼포먼스보다 뮤지컬이 만들어지는 과정을 중심으로 주인공들의 사랑과 고은비의 성장을 담을 <더 뮤지컬>은 지난해 7월 촬영을 시작, 16부 가운데 15부까지의 대본이 나온 상태이며 3월 말 전 촬영이 종료될 전망이다. 방송사 및 편성 시기는 미정이다.

http://news.nate.com/view/20110216n19536

I translated the article with Google, it says The Musical is expected to complete its filming by the end of March. Correct me if I'm wrong, Sue, pls take a look at the article, thanks in advance :)

Guest susAmerica

Thanks meow13 for the article about GHS and the trailer! Her news is spreading throughout Asia--China, Japan, Vietnam, and more... Sorry for cutting your post. I will summarize the article about THEMU and little bit about WHAT'sUP. You are right meow13--the aricle below says that THEMU will stop filming just before the end of March. Goddessku must have read other aricles because the DC members are talking about GHS who may not be able to go to Taiwan until May! :blink:

Both THEMU and WHAT'sUP have NO confirmation for TV stations or air date. (What is up with YG that both of their stars GHS and DaeSung are in dramas that did not get any confirmation!) Very briefly, Korea is very much into musical drama at this time.

WHAT'sUP involves the love and dreams and problems of the students in musical acting major. One major star (Jo JungSuk) plays a musical actor with great stage fright!! (I immediately thought about GHS!!) It appears that WAHT'sUP may involve lots of great performances. The script writer Song JiNa not only was involved in casting but also said that many stars are becoming actully great dancers and singers trought this drama. Song JiNa seems to be a wirter who writes to fit the actor the person. She has basically lived and worked and auditioned the actors that she is writing about. WOAH!! WHAT'sUP also has 16 episodes and nearly 90% done and was going to air after SBS' Paradise Ranch but nothing has been confirmed.

THEMU on the other hand does not necessarily have lots of performances but focuses more on the drama of the professionals trying to make a musical and trying to make it in the musical acting field. There seem to be multi- three way love conflicts in THEMU--Choi Dan with OkJoohyun and GHS; ParkGiWoong with ChoiD and GHS; Choi D with GHS and ChooSoYOung. (I pray that it will be done with taste and credibility and not confusion!!!! :angry: ) Go EunBi takes a break from medical school to audition 80times to become an actor. Park GiWoong may be a cold producer but carries much pain inside....Many different facets of making a musical comes out in this drama. (I hope this does not mean that the drama may be very dry and more documentary-like!! :crazy: My feeling is that GHS will not leave Korea until she puts everything is order and completed. She has always done that. I pray that the fact that they had to reduce the number of episodes is not a bad sign in terms of the great story line of the drama!! The great story does make a great drama--in my opinion.)

------------------

An Article about "The Musical"

<왓츠 업>과 <더 뮤지컬>, 한국판 <글리>가 될 수 있을까

기사전송 2011-02-16 16:47 최종수정 2011-02-16 17:00[/i 춤, 노래, 오디션. 지난해 Mnet <슈퍼스타 K 2>의 성공 이후 이 셋은 방송가의 대표적인 성공 키워드가 되었다. <슈퍼스타 K 2>의 아류라는 비판에도 MBC <위대한 탄생>은 꾸준한 인기를 얻고 있고, 가수 데뷔를 꿈꾸는 예고 학생들을 주인공으로 한 KBS <드림하이>는 스토리의 개연성이나 캐릭터의 일관성을 떠나 연습실과 무대 위 청춘들의 몸짓과 눈빛, 목소리만으로도 매력적인 순간들을 종종 만들어낸다. 수 년 전부터 성장을 거듭하고 있는 한국 뮤지컬 시장과 미국 드라마 <글리>의 성공 또한 춤과 노래, 오디션이라는 삼박자가 맞아떨어지는 뮤지컬이 드라마의 소재로 인기를 끄는 요인이기도 하다. 그렇다면 뮤지컬을 소재로 사전제작 중인 두 편의 드라마 <왓츠 업> (극본 송지나, 연출 송지원)과 <더 뮤지컬> (극본 김희재, 연출 김경용)은 어떤 모습일까.

배우의 과정을 좇는 <왓츠 업>

*quoted image*

SBS <카이스트> 송지나 작가의 두 번째 캠퍼스 드라마인 <왓츠 업>은 대학 뮤지컬 학과를 배경으로 다양한 캐릭터를 지닌 학생들의 꿈과 사랑, 성장을 담는 작품이다. <헤드윅>, <스프링 어웨이크닝> 등에 출연했던 뮤지컬 배우 조정석이 ‘걸어 다니는 뮤지컬백과사전’인 동시에 무대공포증이라는 핸디캡을 지닌 김병건 역을, MBC <탐나는도다>의 임주환이 원서를 잘못 넣어 뮤지컬학과에 입학했다가 뮤지컬의 매력에 빠지게 되는 장재헌 역을, MBC <혼>의 임주은이 FPS 게임을 즐기는 이단아 오두리 역을 맡았다. 또, 뮤지컬 <캣츠>에 출연했던 빅뱅의 대성은 남들에게 밝힐 수 없는 비밀을 지닌 하도성 역을, 모델 출신으로 영화 <이파네마 소년>과 KBS <화이트 크리스마스>에 출연한 이수혁이 천재적인 작곡 실력의 소유자 이수빈 역을, 직접 CM송을 부른 CF에서 ‘오란씨 걸’로 화제가 된 김지원이 4차원 소녀 박태이 역을 연기한다.

특 히 <카이스트> 시절에도 신인 배우들과 함께 지내며 깊은 애정을 쏟은 것으로 유명한 송지나 작가는 <왓츠 업>을 준비하는 과정에서도 합숙과 오리엔테이션 등을 거치며 배우들의 캐릭터를 파악하고 작품에 반영한 것으로 알려져 기대를 모은다. 송지나 작가는 지난해 자신의 미투데이에 “7월에 개봉이 아니라 촬영 시작입니다. 그냥 어설픈 흉내 뮤지컬이 아니라 출연자 모두 반년 동안 보컬과 댄스 등을 제대로 연습한 작품이 될 거에요”라는 글을 올려 작품에 대한 자부심을 드러내기도 했는데, 오랜 사전제작 기간 동안 계속된 트레이닝으로 배우들은 ‘반 춤꾼’이 되었다는 것이 한 제작 관계자의 귀띔이기도 하다. 현재 16부작 가운데 90% 가까이 촬영이 진행 중에 있는 <왓츠 업>은 최근 SBS <파라다이스 목장> 후속으로 3월 21일부터 방송이 유력하다는 보도가 나오기도 했지만 제작사 관계자는 “아직 아무 것도 결정된 바 없다”는 입장을 밝혔다.

제작의 과정을 좇는 <더 뮤지컬>

*quoted image*

< 왓츠 업>이 뮤지컬 배우를 꿈꾸는 청춘들의 성장담이라면 <더 뮤지컬>은 최고의 뮤지컬을 만들고자 하는 뮤지컬 업계 사람들의 이야기를 그리는 드라마다. 의대를 휴학하고 오디션에 80번이나 도전하는 뮤지컬 배우 지망생 고은비 역의 구혜선과 뮤지컬계의 스타이자 자존심 강한 디바 배강희 역의 옥주현이 천재 작곡가 홍재이 역을 맡은 최다니엘을 사이에 두고 삼각관계를 이룬다. 냉정한 사업가지만 마음속에 아픔을 간직한 뮤지컬 제작자 유진(박기웅), 극 후반부 고은비와 홍재이 사이에서 또 다른 삼각관계를 이루는 해외파 음악 프로듀서 안성아(추소영)를 비롯해 연출가, 홍보 담당자 등 뮤지컬과 관련된 다양한 직업군이 등장한다는 점도 <더 뮤지컬>의 흥미로운 지점이다. 화려한 퍼포먼스보다 뮤지컬이 만들어지는 과정을 중심으로 주인공들의 사랑과 고은비의 성장을 담을 <더 뮤지컬>은 지난해 7월 촬영을 시작, 16부 가운데 15부까지의 대본이 나온 상태이며 3월 말 전 촬영이 종료될 전망이다. 방송사 및 편성 시기는 미정이다.

http://news.nate.com/view/20110216n19536

I translated the article with Google, it says The Musical is expected to complete its filming by the end of March. Correct me if I'm wrong, Sue, pls take a look at the article, thanks in advance :)

Japanese BS-TBS 『100』 ミカタ special guest - GHS (Feb. 19 broadcast)

16itcw5.jpg

100회 스페셜 in 한국 한류 스타에게 배우는 아름다움과 건강의 비밀

100회 방송 기념 스페셜in 「한국」 지금, 일본에서 대인기의 K-POP과 한류 드라마…. 많은 사람들을 매료하는 한류 스타에게는, 아름다움을 유지하기 위한 비밀이 숨겨져 있을 것! 최근, 한국에서 화제가 되고 있는, 박박이어서 산뜻이 하는 에스테틱 이란? 조선 왕조의 임금님도 잘 먹고 있었던 「오리」란? 한국 판 「꽃보다 남자」의 츠쿠시역으로 익숙한 구혜선이 추천한 피부에도 신체에도 좋은 음식물 이란? 이번은 한국에서 인기의 미용&건강법을 소개합니다!

콜라겐 뷰티7000플러스(1상자10개입)와 구혜선 친필 싸인 세트를 10명에게 선물!

http://w3.bs-tbs.co.jp/mikata/

Guest susAmerica

Japanese BS-TBS 『100』 ミカタ special guest - GHS (Feb. 19 broadcast)

*quoted image*

100회 스페셜 in 한국 한류 스타에게 배우는 아름다움과 건강의 비밀

100회 방송 기념 스페셜in 「한국」 지금, 일본에서 대인기의 K-POP과 한류 드라마…. 많은 사람들을 매료하는 한류 스타에게는, 아름다움을 유지하기 위한 비밀이 숨겨져 있을 것! 최근, 한국에서 화제가 되고 있는, 박박이어서 산뜻이 하는 에스테틱 이란? 조선 왕조의 임금님도 잘 먹고 있었던 「오리」란? 한국 판 「꽃보다 남자」의 츠쿠시역으로 익숙한 구혜선이 추천한 피부에도 신체에도 좋은 음식물 이란? 이번은 한국에서 인기의 미용&건강법을 소개합니다!

콜라겐 뷰티7000플러스(1상자10개입)와 구혜선 친필 싸인 세트를 10명에게 선물!

http://w3.bs-tbs.co.jp/mikata/

Thanks prettywiz!

It looks like they already taped the episode with GHS in Korea? But it will air on the 19th?

The title of the program is 100th episode special to Learn about the secret to Korean Hallyu star(s)'s beauty and health secret. They will also talk about the current big food item 'duck' which supposedly the Chosun kings also enjoyed. GHS will also recommend her choice of food that is good for her skin and health. They will also report on Korea's beauty health. They will give out 10 Collagen Beauty 7000Plus with her signature. (is that product part of Somang Cosmetics? My feeling is that GHS's choice food for good and healthy skin care is gopchang=grilled intestine! keke Also she mentioed in the video clip at the trailer film location that her way to keep healthy skin is to sleep and eat well. Sorry I did not have time to look at the vid clip thoroughtly. I will later....I remember one excerpt from many articles about GHS at the trailer location states that her skin in the sunlight shows how amazing it is.)

★포토] 인형이야 사람이야? 인형같은 스타들③ 구혜선 머니투데이 원문

기사전송 2011-02-17 09:55

mt_1297904103_-653366343_0.jpg

[머니투데이 백송이인턴기자]

최근 인터넷 상에서 인형 같은 외모의 중국 소녀 '왕지아인'에 대한 관심이 뜨겁다. 뽀얀 피부와 긴 생머리에 작은 얼굴과 사슴처럼 큰 두 눈이 인형인지 사람인지 헷갈리게 만든다. 우리나라에도 인형과 같은 외모를 자랑하는 많은 여자 스타들이 있다. 대표적으로 완벽한 비율을 자랑하는 '한국의 바비인형' 한채영을 뽑을 수 있다. 또 뽀얀 피부와 큰 눈이 매력적인 남규리, 구혜선과 조막만한 얼굴 크기와 또렷한 이목구비를 가진 고아라, 한예슬, 송혜교도 있으며 깜찍한 외모의 소녀시대까지 모두 인형 같은 외모를 뽐내는 스타들이다.

SUE i just google translate this correct me if im wrong please.I think they are talking here about some of the korean actresses who look like a doll and GHS is one of them.

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR ALWAYS TRANSLATING FOR US!

구혜선, '구혜선필름' 설립..영화제작사대표까지

스타뉴스 원문 기사전송 2011-02-17 17:19

[머니투데이 스타뉴스 김현록 기자]

tn_1297930743_216511248_0.jpg

ⓒ이동훈 기자 photoguy@

'팔방미인' 구혜선이 두번째 장편영화를 위해 직접 영화제작사를 설립했다.

17일 구혜선 측 관계자에 따르며 구혜선은 지난달 영화제작사 '구혜선필름'을 설립하고 영화제작자로서 첫 발을 내디뎠다.

지난해 감독으로서 첫 장편영화 '요술'을 선보였던 구혜선은 올 하반기 두 번째 장편영화 '복숭아나무'를 준비하고 있다.

구혜선이 현재 몸담고 있는 소속사 YG엔터테인먼트가 제작사로 참여했던 '요술'과 달리 '복숭아나무'의 경우 구혜선필름이 제작사가 될 전망이다.

이에 따라 구혜선은 감독으로 영화를 연출하는 동시에 제작자로서도 작품에 참여하게 된다. 연기자는 물론 가수와 작곡가, 소설가와 화가, 감독으로서 다방면에서 재능을 뽐내고 있는 구혜선의 활동 영역이 한 단계 넓어지는 셈이다.

한편 구혜선은 구혜선필름의 첫 작품으로 '복숭아나무'를 선보인다. 소규모 예산이 투입될 '복숭아나무'는 남자 샴쌍둥이의 이야기를 담은 작품으로 배우 류덕환과 남상미가 캐스팅됐다.

구혜선은 현재 최다니엘과 함께 드라마 '더 뮤지컬'을 촬영 중이며 대만 GTV 드라마 '절대달령'에 캐스팅된 상태다. 최근에는 제13회 서울국제여성영화제의 공식 트레일러 연출을 맡아 촬영에 나섰다.

roky@mtstarnews.com

머니투데이가 만드는 리얼타임 연예뉴스

<저작권자 ⓒ '리얼타임 연예속보,스타의 모든 것' 스타뉴스, 무단전재 및 재배포 금지>

http://news.nate.com/view/20110217n21676

【FAN DOME ASIA 편집소식】오존 & 구혜선 주연 대만드라마 「절대그이」최신정보를 예정하고 있었습니다만, 본격적 촬영은 5월부터가 되어 이번의 FAN DOME ASIA2011에는 게재를 할 수 없어졌습니다, 팬 여러분 죄송합니다, 다음 호에 꼭!

http://twitter.com/ejan3000/status/38182901787017216

영화감독 구혜선 씨가 두 번째 장편 영화를 만드는 데 이번에는 톱스타를 캐스팅 할 거라고 합니다. 배우가 아닌 영화감독으로 돌아오는 구혜선 씨. 영화 '요술' 이후 1년 만에 다시 장편 영화 '복숭아 나무'로 메가폰을 잡았습니다. '복숭아나무'는 샴쌍둥이 이야기를 다룬 영화로 연기파 배우 류덕환 씨가 쌍둥이 중 한 명의 역할을 맡았고요, 다른 한 명은 캐스팅을 진행하고 있는데 또 다른 톱스타가 언급되고 있습니다. 쌍둥이가 사랑하는 여인의 역할은 남상미 씨가 맡았네요. 구혜선, 남상미 씨 모두 얼짱 출신이죠. 평소에도 친해서 지난해 구혜선 씨의 단편 영화의 여주인공으로 낙점되기도 했습니다. 세 사람의 호흡이 벌써부터 기대가 됩니다.

http://news.sbs.co.kr/section_news/news_read.jsp?news_id=N1000860275

Guest susAmerica

Good Morning Sunnies!

Thanks for updates and pix and more!!

On this new page, I will summarize some of your posts.

Prettywiz, yes, you are right. GHS is one of the stars considered doll-like in Korea. They mention other names like Han ChaeYoung, Goo Ahra, Nam GyuRi, SNSD members, etc. But they also mention China's 'Whang Ji Ah In'.

------

Demimoar's Money Today article is about GHS having established her own movie company called Goo HyeSun Films. So, GHS is a head rep of her own movie/film company. According to this article and another article that goddeesku of DC referred, GHS set up this co last year when she made YOSOOL. But it only became known this year because GHS did not want any legal compllications. But according to YG associate, the co has only one member in it (most likely GHS herself) and that is why it was not published. (I guess GHS is following the footsteps of her life mentor Jung SeungHye, who was the head rep of her own movie co called Morning.)

Dewimoar also posted tweets: It appears that GHS, Nam SangMi, Ryu DukHwan and Choi IlHwa went out to eat together and someone tweeted about seeing them. The tweeter says they are the best. (I believe Choi IlHwa came out in YOSOOL and DhangShin.)

---------

Thanks natali! Your posts are tweet from Fan Dome Asia. It appears to be a monthly magazine or some sort of publication. The publisher is apologizing to the readers who expected to learn more about Absolute DArling starring GHS and WuZon. But they could not report on it for now as AD's filming has been postponed to May, 2011!!!!

The other tweet posted by natali describes PEACH TREE more: Ryu Duk Hwan plays one of the Siamese twins and both twins are in love with Nam SangMI character. The tweeter talks about how GHS's new movie has celebrity stars as cast members. (I also heard in DC that another celebrity star is to be cast for the other twin. ??)

**If AD will start filming in May and will air in summer time, perhaps GHS will linger in TAiwan longer to further promote the drama with WuZon and the other cast members before it comes out???--keke--But who knows...GHS also talked about starting her vampire movie in the summer---she is really an workaholic...GHS, take care of your health!!

Good Morning Sunnies!

Thanks for updates and pix and more!!

On this new page, I will summarize some of your posts.

Prettywiz, yes, you are right. GHS is one of the stars considered doll-like in Korea. They mention other names like Han ChaeYoung, Goo Ahra, Nam GyuRi, SNSD members, etc. But they also mention China's 'Whang Ji Ah In'.

------

Demimoar's Money Today article is about GHS having established her own movie company called Goo HyeSun Films. So, GHS is a head rep of her own movie/film company. According to this article and another article that goddeesku of DC referred, GHS set up this co last year when she made YOSOOL. But it only became known this year because GHS did not want any legal compllications. But according to YG associate, the co has only one member in it (most likely GHS herself) and that is why it was not published. (I guess GHS is following the footsteps of her life mentor Jung SeungHye, who was the head rep of her own movie co called Morning.)

Dewimoar also posted tweets: It appears that GHS, Nam SangMi, Ryu DukHwan and Choi IlHwa went out to eat together and someone tweeted about seeing them. The tweeter says they are the best. (I believe Choi IlHwa came out in YOSOOL and DhangShin.)

---------

Thanks natali! Your posts are tweet from Fan Dome Asia. It appears to be a monthly magazine or some sort of publication. The publisher is apologizing to the readers who expected to learn more about Absolute DArling starring GHS and WuZon. But they could not report on it for now as AD's filming has been postponed to May, 2011!!!!

The other tweet posted by natali describes PEACH TREE more: Ryu Duk Hwan plays one of the Siamese twins and both twins are in love with Nam SangMI character. The tweeter talks about how GHS's new movie has celebrity stars as cast members. (I also heard in DC that another celebrity star is to be cast for the other twin. ??)

**If AD will start filming in May and will air in summer time, perhaps GHS will linger in TAiwan longer to further promote the drama with WuZon and the other cast members before it comes out???--keke--But who knows...GHS also talked about starting her vampire movie in the summer---she is really an workaholic...GHS, take care of your health!!

sue tahnks for the translations !!

I can not believe hye sun noona has set up its own company

Good morning to all SUNNIES ...:) 

Thank you so much for the articles, tweets, pix and translations.. without you guys we will not be able to know more about hye sun ..:wub: 

More power to Goo HyeSun Film company.. AJA ... AJA ....  B)

I really love this thread and of course to all my sunnies especially to our hye sun, hehehe ....:wub: 

Let us  ALL PRAY sunnies that hye sun's new company will become successful !!! ...:)  

HYE SUN CONGRATS ... FIGHTING !!!:wub:  

Guest first_snow

Here's another piece of news that quite similar to sue's translation. :D

Goo Hye Sun establishes a new production company under “Goo Hye Sun Films”

20101017_1287242631_1.jpg

It was revealed recently that actress turned director, Goo Hye Sun, has established a new production company under her own name, “Goo Hye Sun Films”.

Her agency, YG Entertainment, recently explained, “It’s not part of the company, but her own personal business that she is managing herself. It’s not widely known yet as it is still of a small scale as a production company.”

When asked about the reason behind her new establishment, they replied, “She wanted to prevent any problems with the law in case her name as a producer was put on the line.”

Meanwhile, Goo Hye Sun was first studying at the Seoul National University of Arts as a broadcasting major before she dropped out for her broadcast activities. The actress was recently accepted into Sungkyunkwan University as an imaging major in the Faculty of Arts.

At the time of her university acceptance, her company stated, “In order for her to study acting properly, Goo Hye Sun decided to return to school as a freshman, even at her old age.”

Translation credit: allkpop

Source: Seoul NTN via Nate

wow~,thanks first_snow for the news ;)

배용준 이어 서태지도…톱스타는 강북 입성 중

기사입력: 02.17.11 22:26

케 이스는 더 많다. 요즘 주가를 올리는 가수 윤종신이 지난 2009년 평창동에 3층짜리 집을 지었고, 톱스타 이영애의 신혼집, 신세대 스타 구혜선과 한효주가 최근 얻은 집도 모두 한남동이다. 지난해 드라마 ‘파스타’로 인기를 얻은 배우 이선균은 성북동에 신혼집을 차렸다. 그야말로 ‘강북 러시’다. 고급 주택이 많이 모여 있어 전통 부촌으로 유명한 평창동, 하늘이 내린 부자들만 산다는 성북동, 유엔 빌리지 같은 럭셔리 빌라가 많은 한남동이 새롭게 뜨는 3대 부촌이다.

한 남동 유엔빌리지 근처에 이영애와 구혜선, 한효주 등의 스타들이 모인 이유도 그래서다. 이곳은 입구 반대편은 한강, 나머지는 담으로 둘러싸여 있어 드나드는 길이 딱 하나다. 동네 사람들은 ‘호리병 구조’라고 말한다. 보안에 민감한 부자들이 ‘꼭꼭 숨은’ 지형에서 옹기종기 모여 산다.

http://www.koreadaily.com/news/read.asp?art_id=1157518

-------------------------------------------------

여배우이자 화가, 감독으로써 다방면에서 두각을 드러내며 활동을 하던 구혜선이 두번째 영화를 제작하고 있다는 기사가 전해지자 세계 네티즌들이 깜짝 놀라고 있습니다.

네티즌들은 구혜선이야 말로 다재다능한 사람이라며 감탄을 금치 못하는 한편, 한쪽에서는 구혜선의 소속사가 강한 탓에 주목을 받는 것 뿐이라고 폄하하고 있습니다.

아래는 올케이팝 네티즌들의 관련 댓글들입니다.

는 직접 링크로 확인 하세여 =_=

출처

http://gesomoon.com/Ver2/board/view.php?tableName=transAct&bIdx=2506&searchType=&searchText=

Guest susAmerica

Thanks first_snow for the allkpop article. GHS news about setting up her own production co is flooding the Korean news sites. Goddessku also posted all of them in DC. I read one of it which is similar to the article you posted. She set up the company for the liability reason and to expand her movie-making and producing activity. She will be protecting herself and even YG and any people associated with her projects. That is why she set it up. According to DC, GooHyeSun Film was credited in her YoSool and Cheerful Caretaker films as well. This is another good news about GHS. She does things properly with attention to details and I am sure she asked for good advice before venturing into such risky business. Smart artist and businesswoman.

Thanks natali for your post below. I will just summarize. Like many of the DC members, I also thought that GHS lives in Suh Rae Village where the Cafe Manolin is because she talked about her father walking to Cafe with a shovel to mend the garden and GHS eating the delicious danmooji or pickled raddish at the Korean-Chinese restaurant next to Cafe Manolin. But according to this article, GHS has recently moved to Han Nam dong (this is the neighborhood where GHS participated in the Design Korea 2010.) According to the article, GHS lives in a special section of Han Nam dong called UN Village. Supposedly GHS, Lee Young Ae and Han Hyo Joo live in UN Village ares which has many luxury villa type of houses. Across from the entrance to UN Village is Han River. The rest of this area is surrounded by great walls that there is only one road that residents can travel. That is why the celebrities like this area. The neighbors call this area "gourd/bottle/calabash" construction/design. Those who want peace and security from public scrutiny prefer this area.

(Another DC member saw an article in a Feb magazine while getting a haircut that GHS indeed moved there recently. Does this mean that GHS moved out and now live by herself? Or did her parents and the 6 pups move out together to UNVillage in Han Nam dong which is in the <Ghang Book district>. Supposedly GhangBook distric is where many wealthy celebrities live like Bae YongJoon, Pasta's Lee SunGyun, etc. UNVilage is considered to be in GhangBook district. UNVillage sound like a well secured and very private and small exclusive residential area.)

wow~,thanks first_snow for the news ;)

배용준 이어 서태지도…톱스타는 강북 입성 중

기사입력: 02.17.11 22:26

케 이스는 더 많다. 요즘 주가를 올리는 가수 윤종신이 지난 2009년 평창동에 3층짜리 집을 지었고, 톱스타 이영애의 신혼집, 신세대 스타 구혜선과 한효주가 최근 얻은 집도 모두 한남동이다. 지난해 드라마 ‘파스타’로 인기를 얻은 배우 이선균은 성북동에 신혼집을 차렸다. 그야말로 ‘강북 러시’다. 고급 주택이 많이 모여 있어 전통 부촌으로 유명한 평창동, 하늘이 내린 부자들만 산다는 성북동, 유엔 빌리지 같은 럭셔리 빌라가 많은 한남동이 새롭게 뜨는 3대 부촌이다.

한 남동 유엔빌리지 근처에 이영애와 구혜선, 한효주 등의 스타들이 모인 이유도 그래서다. 이곳은 입구 반대편은 한강, 나머지는 담으로 둘러싸여 있어 드나드는 길이 딱 하나다. 동네 사람들은 ‘호리병 구조’라고 말한다. 보안에 민감한 부자들이 ‘꼭꼭 숨은’ 지형에서 옹기종기 모여 산다.

-------------------------------------------------

여배우이자 화가, 감독으로써 다방면에서 두각을 드러내며 활동을 하던 구혜선이 두번째 영화를 제작하고 있다는 기사가 전해지자 세계 네티즌들이 깜짝 놀라고 있습니다.

네티즌들은 구혜선이야 말로 다재다능한 사람이라며 감탄을 금치 못하는 한편, 한쪽에서는 구혜선의 소속사가 강한 탓에 주목을 받는 것 뿐이라고 폄하하고 있습니다.

아래는 올케이팝 네티즌들의 관련 댓글들입니다.

는 직접 링크로 확인 하세여 =_=

출처

http://gesomoon.com/Ver2/board/view.php?tableName=transAct&bIdx=2506&searchType=&searchText=

The last segment of natali's post is a blog about GHS making her second feature length movie. There are lot of positive comments and some negative ones. Positive ones are about GHS, her multitalents and her courage to do what she is passionate about without too much concern about what others may say. The negatives are about how bad her YOSOOL was and how can she do antoher one and that she is only getting name becuase she is a celebrity. The response to the negative comment is: if her film is so bad, are you calling all the people who nominated her film and praised her film in festivals are stupid???---(keke)

----

I could be totally wrong..but I translated a post by a music website manager who almost made a pass at GHS in a neighborhood stationary store, not knowing she is GHS. I remember his posting date was in 2010 or even earlier...cannot remember. I have hard time finding things anywhere. But if my memory is correct, and that is a very small possibility. that music website operator said he was in HanNamDong and thought that GHS lives in HanNamdong---maybe that will give me a clue as to when GHS may have started to live in Han Namdong----just being curious....(keke)

HELLO SUNNIES!

SUE i found that article that you translated about the guy who almost made a passed on GHS it was in MARCH 2010 and he was at YEOK SAN DONG it is a district of GANGNAM where the mostly the most expensive apartments in SEOUL are located.But anyway CAFE MANOLIN is located in BANPO OF SEOCHO DISTRICT(im not sure if i spell it right)which they said was like the 3rd or 4th most expensive place to live in in GANGNAM which surprised us when we went to CAFE MANOLIN because the area around CAFE MANOLIN is just too plain there's a lot of small restaurants and bake shops and some small stores it is like a small business area from what i saw CAFE MANOLIN IS THE BIGGEST RESTO in that block.HAN NAM is just a bit farther from GANGNAM.

Guest susAmerica

HELLO SUNNIES!

SUE i found that article that you translated about the guy who almost made a passed on GHS it was in MARCH 2010 and he was at YEOK SAN DONG it is a district of GANGNAM where the mostly the most expensive apartments in SEOUL are located.But anyway CAFE MANOLIN is located in BANPO OF SEOCHO DISTRICT(im not sure if i spell it right)which they said was like the 3rd or 4th most expensive place to live in in GANGNAM which surprised us when we went to CAFE MANOLIN because the area around CAFE MANOLIN is just too plain there's a lot of small restaurants and bake shops and some small stores it is like a small business area from what i saw CAFE MANOLIN IS THE BIGGEST RESTO in that block.HAN NAM is just a bit farther from GANGNAM.

Wow! Thanks prettywiz!

Not knowing the geography of Seoul or how it is organized, I was a bit confused. So I read the article where the above excerpt about GHS living in Han Nam came from.

Prettyaiz, since you have been there, maybe you know if it is a walking distance or short distance to go from Han Nam dong to Surae Village?

Anyway, the article is saying that the celebrities are moving from GangNam area to GangBook area. Two very visible celebrities who are moving to GangBook area are Bae YongJoon and Seo TaeJi. Gang means river and I am assuming it is Han River. Nam means South and Book means North. GangNam includes villages and towns like Surae Village and Banpo district as well as ChungDanhngdong and SamSungdong. GangNam area if famous for the celebrities who live there. But GangBook was more the area for the wealthy businessmen and other famous people but not entertainers. But now the entertainers are moving to GangBook to satisfy their privacy needs.

GangBook area which includes town and villages like SungBookdong (Bae YongJoon, Pasta's Lee SunGyu), PyungChangdong (Seo Tae Ji, Jang DongGun), and HanNamdong. GangBook is known or is becoming knonwn as 3rd richest village. Han GaIn and her husband also have moved in there.

So, why are celebrities making a move to GangBook area?

The key uniqueness about GangBook is its quiet and shut-in exclusiveness---that is, lots of privacy!

Gangbook is also located in an elevated region that without a car, it is hard to get up there and there are hardly any tall buildings. There are no alcohol bars or karoke bars. Since too many properties or tall buildings cannot be built, one can have large gardens amd have great view and since there are very few people, it is very quiet. Security is also high.

Bae Yong Joon supposedly built a 3 meter high walls to keep the papparzzi away. UN Village is already described above.

To be able to live in this location is also through connections only and there is no public advertising of such residences. Han Nam2 dong may be or may not be same as Han Nam dong or maybe next to each other. But in Han Nam2 dong live CEO's of SamSung Group, HyunDae Cars amd LG Group and etc.

( Although I am not sure 100%, I think UN Village in Han Nam dong of GangBook must be the place that GHS has been living with her parents and her pups since she moved from InChun, I remember from her tweeter that her father has a large garden that gtows many flowers, fruits like stawberries that Bhap ate all up, and vegetables that her mother cooks for dinner. The article also says that GangNam is too crowded and congested to have such luxury. GHS also walks around with her pup, esp Bhap, and I would not think she would really do that too much in GangNam area. She would go to GangNam to eat and work at Cafe Manolin...ke)