Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Hi natali, thanks hehe.

Hi sue or bellaangel.. would you like to take a look at this? I think it's about Tous Les Jours.

Thanks in advance! :)

Quick Summary:

(Fan called the Trejour company and asked to confirm of GHS continuing to be a model for them)

Basically this fan was concerned that they would replace GHS as the Trejour model since there was a rumor that is why they replaced Jo In Sung with Bi.

However, this rumor has been going around since Spring but nothing is certain in regards to the male model.

GHS is fine and they might have re-signed her.

This representative from the firm wanted to re-affirm to this fan that GHS is fine in regards to the CF contract.

EDIT- how in the heck do you translate within the quote?

Guest susAmerica

Sorry again Bell,

I need to find a way to check with you before doing any translations. But Thanks for doing the translation about GHS and TLJ. Isn't that a great news! OMG and possibly with Rain too. I did not even know he would do cake CF! Good for HS since she loves sweets but I hope she does not indulge too much. hahahah! Thanks to mintcar for finding the post. :D:D

Sorry again Bell,

I need to find a way to check with you before doing any translations. But Thanks for doing the translation about GHS and TLJ. Isn't that a great news! OMG and possibly with Rain too. I did not even know he would do cake CF! Good for HS since she loves sweets but I hope she does not indulge too much. hahahah! Thanks to mintcar for finding the post. :D:D

hehe! we'll figure something out.

I personally have to give alot of credit to her fans in Korea who go the extra mile for their stars.

Guest wasfiyya

OMG OMG OMG she well doing with Rain that a great news i cant waite

thaaaaaaaaanks soo much bellaangel012 and susAmerica

Guest susAmerica

hi to all GHS fans, maybe this is the one that she had been a VJ for mnet morning show,,(just guessing).....and checkout her fingernails here so cute :lol:

enjoy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl9j_ObUOLQ

love her outfit she really does have a fashion statement..... can't imagine myself wearing that one and still look good, but GHS she's the best!!!! :D

Thank you jandi_girl for finding the clip. She is certainly standing in front of M*net who produced daily morning show <Wake Up Hye Sun> but I also see under the logo, "nons", maybe for nonstop 5??

Anyway, she is talking about how she was picked as an ulzzang. Basically the same story from another translation. But I found out that the term "ulzzang" was new when she was picked as she was part of the first generation or the first time ulzzangs. A fan cafe lady collected pretty teen pictures off the internet and created the ulzzang sensation. GHS thought ulzzang meant something similar to "fighting-zzang", a term that already existed to mean the best kid fighter. Remember GHS was rumored to be the "the best fighter--zzang' when she transferred to InChun school district and stopped a punch from the previous best finghter in InChun because the boy had a crush on her?? (from Happy Together with MC Yoo Jae Suk)

In the video clip, GHS also talked about how to best take a selca pictures by turning your face about 45 degrees, lowering your chin and that she has been doing lots of experiments with selca.

Yes, she must have been a bubbly and fun teen/young adult as seen by her multi-colored nail polish. She looked so much younger than said 20 or older years old at that time. :D

Thank you all for the great pictures of GHS and Alex on the red carpet. She looks sensational!!!!

EDIT- how in the heck do you translate within the quote?

I think u may have to copy and paste the korean words and add your translation in this case.

I'm so happy if Bi really is signed for TLJ cf with HS.... will have to wait and see. Recently HS has been coming out with new CFs one after another. Makes us fans happy for sure!

제천국제영화음악제 사회 사진보니까

쿠 넘 예쁘당!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

옆에 모든 남자들과 다 잘어울리는듯...........

이번엔 사회를 보는 알렉스랑도

피부며 머리색깔 상반되니 넘 환상적이게 잘 어울린당 ㅋ

쿠 머리색깔 바꿨는지 이뿌네 ㅋ(피부는 밀가루공주,머리색깔은 갈색)

예전에 이정도 논스톱할때 쿠가 정말 이뻐보였다는 (좋아하는 감정연기하다보니까 ㅋ)말을 했는데

서직석도 그렇고

이민호

에릭

이승기

김준

김현중

김범

모두모두 남배우들도 같이 빛나게 하는구려~

쿠는 진정 여신이당

머리도 얼릉 길러서 잔디이미지 벗고

더 어여쁜 여신으로 거듭나라 ㅋ

영원히 팍팍 ㅋ ㄷ

SUE♥ mind translating this FA? thanks sooo much sue :lol:

bella: pls.check your pm..thanks! :)

2ch3pc3.jpg2wo90g6.jpg

hye sun really surprised us with her strategy of revealing herself to the public. she worked hard on her artistic/musical talents in the background all these years n she has her breakthrough this year. she revealed that she wanted to shed off jd's image n take on advs that showed her other sides, n now she has been feeding us with interesting advs. not only that, her physical image n presentation has also changed to a more sophisticated n attractive one.

she looked sophisticated, clean, attractive, pretty, feminine standing next to alex. funny, remembered that sus translated 1 of the clips (interview on mtv ladies) that hs' stylist said that hs liked light-coloured clothings, well, she has been wearing so many blacks in recent months. she looked good in them!

susA just translated on previous page abt the 3 popular drama couples this year. interestingly, tho hye sun is not as popular as song hye go, she had already worked with lee seung gi n hyun bin before. in fact, hs' working portfolio has many goodlooking/popular male artistes collegues. now if only rain is added to that list!

Guest susAmerica

SUE♥ mind translating this FA? thanks sooo much sue :lol:

bella: pls.check your pm..thanks! :)

Thanks pink fairy!

제천국제영화음악제 사회 사진보니까 I saw their pic at the Jae Chon Music and Movie Festival

쿠 넘 예쁘당!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Koo very pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

옆에 모든 남자들과 다 잘어울리는듯...........She just looks good with any man by her side.............

이번엔 사회를 보는 알렉스랑도 This time, even with her co-MC Alex....

피부며 머리색깔 상반되니 넘 환상적이게 잘 어울린당 ㅋ Total different look with her skin and hair color making her fantastically attractive ke

쿠 머리색깔 바꿨는지 이뿌네 ㅋ(피부는 밀가루공주,머리색깔은 갈색) New hair color make her pretty. ke (princess with white flour skin, hair color brown)

예전에 이정도 논스톱할때 쿠가 정말 이뻐보였다는 (좋아하는 감정연기하다보니까 ㅋ)말을 했는데

She looked this much pretty back in Nonstop days (as she preferred to do emotional dramas)

서직석도 그렇고 same with Suh Ji Suk

이민호 Lee Min Ho

에릭 Eric

이승기 Lee Seung Gi

김준 Kim Joon

김현중 Kim Hyun Joong

김범 Kim Bum

모두모두 남배우들도 같이 빛나게 하는구려~ All the male actors try to shine along with her~

쿠는 진정 여신이당 Koo is a real goddess

머리도 얼릉 길러서 잔디이미지 벗고 Her longer hair sheds off the Jandi image

더 어여쁜 여신으로 거듭나라 ㅋ She is reborn as even a prettier goddess

영원히 팍팍 ㅋ ㄷ Forever thrust forward ke

Guest petite girl

Hello All Sunniez!! thanks for update.. :)

I really love your video. Thanks for sharing..

They can be awkward and at ease at each other at the same time.

And they just can't stop laughing.. :D

Hi ching22194.. ^^ Awww Your welcome... thank you soooo much... ^_^ hehehe.. yeah if they're together.. they can't stop laughing and teasing.. that's why i luv them... I call them Smile couple!! lol

OMG!!! hyesun onnie play somewhere over the rainbow,,, It's sooo good.. I LUV IT!!! SOTR is my fave song... ahhhh.... i can't wait to see her concert.. :)

Hyesun onnie with alex oppa?? ohmigot!! i am sooooo jealous.. lol. Hyesun onnie looks soooo pretty with black dress.. but actually i want to see onnie wear mini dress like BOF press conference.. i want to see her KILLER LEGS!! lol.. (i'm a girl by the way.. haahaa..)

Guest smdrma

She is so beautiful~

I iove her~~ :P

[sS포토] 알렉스-구혜선 "관객들의 환영에 행복해"

20090814005858_V.jpg

http://sstv.freechal.com/News/Detail.aspx?...1&pSn=59509

[sS포토] 매너남 알렉스 '레이디 퍼스트~'

20090814010007_O.jpg

http://sstv.freechal.com/News/Detail.aspx?...1&pSn=59510

[sS포토] 알렉스-구혜선 "블랙으로 맞췄는데 너무 더워요"

20090814010157_O.jpg

http://sstv.freechal.com/News/Detail.aspx?...1&pSn=59511

[sS포토] 알렉스-구혜선 '사이좋은 두 사람'

20090814012506_O.jpg

http://sstv.freechal.com/News/Detail.aspx?...1&pSn=59527

Guest wasfiyya

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw smdrma thankes sooo muche she soo pretyy thankes sue for all trans

Thank you jandi_girl for the clip i was thinking she 16-17 but she 20 omg she's young and pretty

Thanks pink fairy i love to now what they are tooking about GHS thanks soo much

Guest minjee

I've been waiting for any fancams or videos from JIMFF event. I finally found one just uploaded on YT!! Both Alex and HS really look good!! I'm loving HS's new hair color!! it's definitely new since she's had black hair for a long time~~:P:D

edit: oh thanks for posting other clips darkangel93085!!!

090813 SSTV: Goo Hye Sun & Alex at JIMFF Red Carpet

cr:haiyeo

She is so beautiful~

I iove her~~ :P

[sS포토] 알렉스-구혜선 "관객들의 환영에 행복해" (both of them look very happy together)

%7Boption%7Dhttp://sstv.freechal.com/File/Article/200908/20090814005858_V.jpg

http://sstv.freechal.com/News/Detail.aspx?...1&pSn=59509

[sS포토] 매너남 알렉스 '레이디 퍼스트~' (Ladies First)

%7Boption%7Dhttp://sstv.freechal.com/File/Article/200908/20090814010007_O.jpg

http://sstv.freechal.com/News/Detail.aspx?...1&pSn=59510

[sS포토] 알렉스-구혜선 "블랙으로 맞췄는데 너무 더워요" (they are matching in black but it looks so hot!)

%7Boption%7Dhttp://sstv.freechal.com/File/Article/200908/20090814010157_O.jpg

http://sstv.freechal.com/News/Detail.aspx?...1&pSn=59511

[sS포토] 알렉스-구혜선 '사이좋은 두 사람' (they look like they have a good rapport)

%7Boption%7Dhttp://sstv.freechal.com/File/Article/200908/20090814012506_O.jpg

http://sstv.freechal.com/News/Detail.aspx?...1&pSn=59527

Thank you for posting these articles. Basically for everyone here, I've translated the titles but it's all the same in terms of content.

Smdrma- can you please help me become a member of her daum cafe, you can also write to me in Korean as well? Thank you!

She looks great! I love the shoulders but I think the outfit would have been alot better without the tights. I hear it is scorching in Korea right now.

Her and Alex look great together and he is talented (from the musical group Clazziquai!)

Guest sammi02

Thanks everybody for the pics, videos, and translations. GHS is looking beautiful as always but I'm not digging that outfit, the bulge around the shoulders is just too much. I guess I would have preferred to see her in a short dress to show off her god given legs. I have noticed that she doesn't like to wear dresses that much.

Guest susAmerica

I found a funny article in cafe daum. If someone is willing to upload the picture from the article, that will be great.NO pressure. Thanks.

Webby, below is the article from the first link that you found. The second one has almost identical information. Thanks!

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200908141020031001

M이민우 모친이 찍은 며느릿감은 구혜선? [2009-08-14 10:26:41]

Lee Min Woo' mother wants GHS as her daughter-in-law? {August 14, 2998}

[뉴스엔 송윤세 기자]={Newsen Reporter Song Yoon Sae}

M이민우의 어머니가 배우 구혜선의 열혈팬으로 알려졌다.

Lee MInwoo's mother is known as an ardent fan of Goo Hye Sun.

어머니 안수연씨는 “아들이 요즘 좋아하는 가수는 소녀시대 윤아다. 소녀시대만 나오면 눈이 동그래져 TV앞에 붙어산다”고 밝혔다.

Lee Min Woo's mother, Ahn Soo Yun, states that her son seems to be crazy about SNSD's Yoona.

이에 당황한 이민우는 “소녀시대는 가수 후배니까 좋아하는 것뿐이고 엄마가 좋아하는 이상형은 따로 있다”고 밝히며 “예전 시트콤을 같이 했던 구혜선을 어머니가 너무 좋아하신다. 지난번엔 구혜선과 통화연결을 시켜드렸더니 어머니가 어린애처럼 너무 좋아하셨다”고 말했다.

Lee is so shocked by his mother's honesty about her son to the public. He quickly said that he likes SNSD because they are his juniors.(maybe from same agency??) His mother just adores Goo Hye Sun with whom Lee Min Woo worked together in NN5. Not too long ago, Lee made a phone call to GHS so that his mother can speak with her directly.His mother was happy as a young child.

그 밖에도 “우리 아들의 비밀은 바로 깔창이다. 3센티부터 7센티까지 종류별로 있다”며 아들 이민우의 비밀을 모조리 폭로했다. His mother also revealed about her son that his secret is a shoe padding from 3cm to 7cm to increase his height!

이민우 어머니의 활약을 8월 15일 오후 5시 5분 SBS '스타주니어쇼 붕어빵'에서 확인할 수 있다.

She will be exposing more of her son's secrets on August 15th at 5:15 pm at SBS Star Junior's Golden Fish Bread show.

:D

I found a funny article in cafe daum. If someone is willing to upload the picture from the article, that will be great.NO pressure. Thanks.

SUE, you mean the pic from the article you posted? this pic?

f598jo.jpg

or is their other article sue?

Webby, below is the article from the first link that you found. The second one has almost identical information. Thanks!

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200908141020031001

M이민우 모친이 찍은 며느릿감은 구혜선? [2009-08-14 10:26:41]

Lee Min Woo' mother wants GHS as her daughter-in-law? {August 14, 2998}

[뉴스엔 송윤세 기자]={Newsen Reporter Song Yoon Sae}

M이민우의 어머니가 배우 구혜선의 열혈팬으로 알려졌다.

Lee MInwoo's mother is known as an ardent fan of Goo Hye Sun.

어머니 안수연씨는 “아들이 요즘 좋아하는 가수는 소녀시대 윤아다. 소녀시대만 나오면 눈이 동그래져 TV앞에 붙어산다”고 밝혔다.

Lee Min Woo's mother, Ahn Soo Yun, states that her son seems to be crazy about SNSD's Yoona.

이에 당황한 이민우는 “소녀시대는 가수 후배니까 좋아하는 것뿐이고 엄마가 좋아하는 이상형은 따로 있다”고 밝히며 “예전 시트콤을 같이 했던 구혜선을 어머니가 너무 좋아하신다. 지난번엔 구혜선과 통화연결을 시켜드렸더니 어머니가 어린애처럼 너무 좋아하셨다”고 말했다.

Lee is so shocked by his mother's honesty about her son to the public. He quickly said that he likes SNSD because they are his juniors.(maybe from same agency??) His mother just adores Goo Hye Sun with whom Lee Min Woo worked together in NN5. Not too long ago, Lee made a phone call to GHS so that his mother can speak with her directly.His mother was happy as a young child.

그 밖에도 “우리 아들의 비밀은 바로 깔창이다. 3센티부터 7센티까지 종류별로 있다”며 아들 이민우의 비밀을 모조리 폭로했다. His mother also revealed about her son that his secret is a shoe padding from 3cm to 7cm to increase his height!

이민우 어머니의 활약을 8월 15일 오후 5시 5분 SBS '스타주니어쇼 붕어빵'에서 확인할 수 있다.

She will be exposing more of her son's secrets on August 15th at 5:15 pm at SBS Star Junior's Golden Fish Bread show.

I love LMW's mom, shes brutally frank... :P I think all moms would be proud having GHS as their Daughter In law...who wouldn't be? hehehe :D shes everything a mom could ever want.