Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

haha..i'm glad you're agreeing with me. its just that he always got this sweet smile on his face when he's around her. LOL

Yay..definitely :D , i like his loyality to our girl. too bad we can't see their chemistry soon in the musical drama :wacko::sweatingbullets:, still..best wishes to our girl ^_^

Guest susAmerica

Thanks dewimoar!!

name='dewimoar' date='24 March 2011 - 10:58 PM' timestamp='1301025505' post='17008252']

*quoted image*

평일에 롯데월드가니 구혜선씨가 감독하는 영화라며 찍고있더라구요. 오호~ 신기해서 구경.ㅋ

정말 몇분을 위해 하루종일 계시더라구요.

I went to Lotte World on a weekday. GHS-ssi was there to make the movie that she is directing. Oh-Ho~So amazing that I am just watching. ke For just few people, she was there all day long.

http://blog.naver.com/jaok77?Redirect=Log&logNo=10105712933

-

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

롯데월드 ★ 영화촬영=Lotte World * Filming of a Movie

구혜선이 감독인 '복숭아나무' 촬영=Direcor GHS's movie 'Peach Tree" filming

최다니엘도 와서 회전목마만 몇번 타더니 간 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋChoiDaniel came and rode on the merry-go-round few times and then. kekekekekeke

구혜선이랑 열심히 대화중인 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHe is talking intensely with GHS. kekekekeke

이영화 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 뭔가 이상해...근데 기대되는건 뭘까......This movie keke Something is strange...but I wonder why I am so anticipating it....

최다니엘, 구혜선, 남상미=ChoiDaniel, GHS, Nam Sangmi

http://www.cyworld.com/youran0404/7207815

3월 금요단편극장]

슈퍼 숏 필름즈 9

당신 You

2010, HD, color, 6'40

감독: 구혜선

출연: 남상미, 최일화

제2회 서울국제초단편영상제 (3분 편집버전)

사랑하는 이와 통화를 하며 행복한 시간을 갖는 여자, 묘한 방에 갇혀 있다.

그때 그녀의 아빠가 그녀의 방문을 두드린다..

그녀는 귀찮은 듯 아빠를 거부하고 현실을 도피하고 싶은 자신의 속내를 드러낸다.

http://www.cinematheque.seoul.kr/rgboard/addon.php?file=programdb.php&md=read&no=455

오늘 8시 '금요단편극장-슈퍼 숏 필름즈 9' 유지태-김성영-황보금별-강대희-김의균-김수환-양선우-김형석-구혜선 감독의 2분30초~9분37초의 새로운 시도, 초단편 영화를 소개합니다. http://j.mp/h9Jcdr

오늘 8시 '금요단편극장-슈퍼 숏 필름즈 9' 유지태-김성영-황보금별-강대희-김의균-김수환-양선우-김형석-구혜선 감독의 2분30초~9분37초의 새로운 시도, 초단편 영화를 소개합니다. http://j.mp/h9Jcdr

— cinematheque (@seoulartcinema)

March 25, 2011

서울국제초단편영상제

금요일에 만나는 초단편영화 9편 '슈퍼 숏 필름즈 9' 오늘 늦은8시 서울아트시네마. 2회 sesiff 사전제작지원작이었던 구혜선감독님 <당신>이 상영됩니다 :)

금요일에 만나는 초단편영화 9편 '슈퍼 숏 필름즈 9' 오늘 늦은8시 서울아트시네마. 2회 sesiff 사전제작지원작이었던 구혜선감독님 <당신>이 상영됩니다 :)

— 서울국제초단편영화제 (@sesiff)

March 25, 2011

Guest susAmerica

Hello yonghwa and thank you!!! Also thanks to goddessku of DC!! I hope she finds us!! keke Or,,did she already???

name='yonghwa' date='25 March 2011 - 08:26 AM' timestamp='1301059578' post='17009107']

sorry for the double post !! :sweatingbullets:

SPOT 괜찮은 남자들이 몰려 있는 핫 스폿 20

길거리에 나보다 못한 여자가 너무 괜찮은 남자와 팔짱을 끼고 다니는 모습이 못내 분했다면, 일단 이곳으로 움직여보시라!

사실 이곳은 남자보다 여자들이 많이 온다. 하지만 양보다 질을 우선시한다면 결코 실망하지 않을 것이다. 서초동이라는 지리적 특성 때문에 판검사나 자영업을 하는 남자들이 모이는 곳이니까 말이다. 저녁 7시 이후를 노릴 것!

위치 서초구 반포4동 76-1 문의 02-594-6282

박경민(35세·매니저)

“공간이 넓지는 않지만 나름의 멋스러움이 있어, 조용히 이야기를 나누고 싶어하는 남자들이 주로 찾는다. 때론 남자 연예인들도 즐겨 찾아 술과 담소를 나누기도 한다.”

이상형 귀엽고 깜찍한 구혜선 같은 여자.

Cre:Goddesku dc

(Above article appears to come from Singles magazine and it highlights a hot spot in SuhRae Village. At first I thought they were talking about Cafe Manolion but it is called YuDah.)

A hot spot where 'all-right' men seem to gather.

I saw a woman who was not as 'all-right' as I am holding the arm of a 'really all-right' man on this street. So, I decided to at least walk towards that spot. The address is Suh-Cho-gu Ban-Po 4-dong 76-1 and the tel number is 02-594-6282.

Park GyungMin (35yo) is the manager. He says:"The space is not big but it has its own charms about it. Men who are seeking a quiet place to talk usually come here. At times, male celebrities also frequent to enjoy drinks and conversation." Ideal type is cute and smart woman like GHS.

(Since the ideal type was not inside the quotation by Park GyungMin, I wonder how the rest of the article is written? Is the article saying the the men who frequent the hot spot prefer their ideal to be like GHS???? kekeke)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

[스텝 트위터]=Staff Tweeter

롯데월드에서 6회차촬영...젊음과 아이들의세상...들뜬다!예주 예원이랑 함께와야겠다

We are having our 6th filming at the Lotte World..This is the world for the youth and children..I am excited for no reason! I should come with YehWon ?next? week.

롯데월드에서 6회차촬영...젊음과 아이들의세상...들뜬다!예주 예원이랑 함께와야겠다

— kim hyun jung (@makeup331)

March 22, 2011

서울6회차를 마치고 천안셋트로 내려왔다...낼부터 2주간10회차동안 셋트촬영...나만의 공간에서 나만의시간이 기대된다^.^ㅋㅋㅋ=We finished 6th filming in Seoul and now we have moved down to the set in ChunAhn.,,Starting tomorrow for two weeks, we will do filming on the set until 10 filmings are completed.

서울6회차를 마치고 천안셋트로 내려왔다...낼부터 2주간10회차동안 셋트촬영...나만의 공간에서 나만의시간이 기대된다^.^ㅋㅋㅋ

March 24, 2011

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ우린오늘이십사시간밤샐듯...천안와여ㅋㅋㅋ=kekeke I think we are going to be working for 24 hours straight....Come to ChunAhn kekeke

@jaeryu1125 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ우린오늘이십사시간밤샐듯...천안와여ㅋㅋㅋ

— 이종경 (@Leejongkyeong)

March 24, 2011

[미투데이 글]=post from me2day

지금 직산에 구혜선왔어요!!=Right now at JikSan, GHS is here!!!

http://me2day.net/100100aaa/2011/03/24#20:55:55

※ 해외팬들을 위해= For the foreign fans (Isn't goddessku really like a goddess to be so considerate??!!)

1. 천안은 서울에서 차량으로 이동하면 한시간 조금 넘는 시간이 걸리는 그리 멀지 않은 곳임.

(지하철 1호선으로 서울에서 천안까지 이동 가능함)=ChuAhn is about an hour away from Seoul and is not really too far away. (You can even go to ChunAhn on the number 1 line on the subway.)

2. 직산 : 천안시에 위치한 직산읍이라는 곳 (충청남도 천안시 서북구 직산읍)= JikSan is a town in the city of ChunAhn. (Choong Chung Nam-do Chun-Ahn city SuhBuk-goo JikSan town).

Cre:Dc

The staff want audience while making the film.....keke...I wonder if the fans may even bring food and other goodies for the staff and Dir GHS??!! keke

Guest susAmerica

3월 금요단편극장]

슈퍼 숏 필름즈 9

당신 You

2010, HD, color, 6'40

감독: 구혜선

출연: 남상미, 최일화

제2회 서울국제초단편영상제 (3분 편집버전)

사랑하는 이와 통화를 하며 행복한 시간을 갖는 여자, 묘한 방에 갇혀 있다.

그때 그녀의 아빠가 그녀의 방문을 두드린다..

그녀는 귀찮은 듯 아빠를 거부하고 현실을 도피하고 싶은 자신의 속내를 드러낸다.

http://www.cinematheque.seoul.kr/rgboard/addon.php?file=programdb.php&md=read&no=455

— cinematheque (@seoulartcinema)

March 25, 2011

서울국제초단편영상제

— 서울국제초단편영화제 (@sesiff)

March 25, 2011

Thanks natali!! All the tweets and posts are about GHS's very short film, Dhang-Shin=Youand its description. Seoul International Short Short Film Festival is presenting 9 short short films by 9 Korean directors including GHS. YooJiTae's film will also be shown. This occurs at 8 pm on Friday (it has to be March 25th since it says March short films) at the Seoul Art Cinema. It also says that Dhang-Shin was shown in SESSIFF as the pre-arranged movie.--(remember the subway short films?? I don't know if this means that GHS will be there tonight?? No~~she is filming PEACH TREE in ChunAhn!!)

goddessku found a post by someone who lives in town of JikSan in the city of ChunAhn.

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=120022&page=1&bbs=

아아님들그거아름?우리동네에구혜선씨왔었음ㅋㅋㅋ난못봤지만내친구는차까지따라가서싸인까지받았다고함ㅋㅋㅋㅋ우리동네에연예인온건처음일듯ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ왠일로시골에오셨을까나도만나보고싶구나ㅜㅜㅜ

http://twitter.com/Jueun0425/status/51284433864638464

?ah-ah-nim? (I don't know how to translate~maybe it is a way of addressing the townies). Did you hear? GHS-ssi came to our neighborhood. kekeke I did not see her myself but my friend did. She even followed her car to get her autograph. kekekek I think this might be the very first time that a celebrity came to our town. kekeke I wonder why she came to the country side? I wish I could meet her too. (This tweeter may very well see GHS since GHS and her crew will be there for two weeks!! More tweets and posts please!!!)

Remember the article that came out in a March issue magazine where we saw pix of GHS in somewhat sexy poses? A dc member posted only parts of the article for the fear of piracy.

Well, naver posted the entire article. It appears that that DC member did post most of it except for few section. I will post those missing parts only here.

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=103&oid=262&aid=0000004299

▼ 연기자가 된 것을 후회해본 적이 있나. Did you ever regret being an actress?

“20대 초반에는 주위의 시선 때문에 마음대로 다닐 수 없는 것이 삶의 불편함으로 느껴졌다. 나이 어린 연예인들은 비슷한 고민을 하더라.” "I did feel some difficulty as I could not freely move about during my early 20's. I know that other young entertainers also experience such difficulty."

▼ 대신 큰 대가를 받지 않나. =But you get great compensation.

“다른 일을 하는 친구들보다 수입이 많은 건 사실이다. 그래서 20, 21살 때는 허황된 소비를 많이 했다. 좋은 차도 사고, 명품도 막 사들이고, 신지도 않은 신발이 수두룩했다. 연예인이니 그래야 할 것 같았다. 어느 순간 내가 한심하게 느껴졌다. 원래 겉치장을 좋아하지 않는다. 다시 내 모습을 찾기까지 1년이 채 걸리지 않았다.”

"Yes, it is true that income is greater compared to other types of work. That is why at 20 and 21, I wasted so much on absurdities. I bought a good car and even bought brand-name things. I had too many shoes that I never wore. I thought that I was supposed to do it as I am an actress. But one day, I realized how pitiful I was. From the start, I really do not like extravagance. It took me about a year to find myself again."

▼ 돈을 주로 어디에 쓰나. =Where do you usually use money?

“가방을 잘 산다. 크고 주머니가 많은 가방을 보면 그냥 지나치지 못한다. 노트북이며 온갖 생필품과 의약품까지 갖고 다니다 보니 큰 가방을 좋아한다. 액세서리나 옷에는 그다지 관심이 없다. 1만원짜리 티셔츠를 입으면 어떤가. 잘 어울리고 편하면 되지.” "I buy bags a lot. I just cannot pass by when I see big bags with lot of pockets. I carry around with me my notebook and all kinds of daily necessary things and medicinal things. So, big bags are ideal. I don't really care too much for clothes and accessories. What is wrong with wearing a ManWon T-shirt? If it looks good and feels comfortable, that is what matters."

▼ 요즘도 사람들의 시선이 불편한가. =Do you still feel uncomfortable with people's stare?

“개의치 않는다. 지하철도 종종 이용한다. 모자를 푹 눌러쓰면 알아보는 사람도 없다.” "I don't really concern myself about that. I even use the subway at times. I wear my hat deeply over my heard and no one seems to know."

▼ 혹시 집에서 가장인가. 연예인 중에 가장이 많더라. =Are you perhpas the head of the household? I think there are many entertainers who are head of the household.

“가장이다. 그럴 수밖에 없다. 아버지는 퇴직하셨고 어머니는 주부다. 1년여 전에 문 연 갤러리 카페는 언니와 형부가 운영하고 있다.”(구혜선은 2009년 가을 서울 반포동 서래마을의 복층 주택을 개조해 ‘마놀린’이라는 갤러리 카페를 열었다. 자신이 그린 작품을 전시해 팬들과 소통하기 위해서다. 처음에는 1,2층 모두 갤러리 카페로 썼지만 지금은 1층을 그녀의 영화사로 사용하고 있다.) "Yes, I am the head of the household. There was no way to avoid it. My father retired and my mother is a housewife. The cafe that I opened a year ago is managed by my unnie and brother-in-law." (Cafe Manolin: In the past, both first and second floors were used as gallery cafe but now the first floor is used as her film company.)

▼ 가장으로서 고충이 있다면.=Are there any distress or dilemma of being the head of the household?

“수입이 늘어난 만큼 지출도 늘었다. 풍족하진 않았어도 아버지 월급으로도 그럭저럭 살았는데 수입이 많아지니까 나뿐 아니라 가족들의 씀씀이가 커졌다. 전처럼 소박하게 살지 못한다. 그래서 내가 가족들이 막 지르지 못하게 단속한다(웃음).” "As income increased, expense also increased. We may not have been wealthy, but we lived comfortably with my father's monthly salary. But as the income increased, all of our expenditure increased along with mine. We can no longer live simply. I try to control my family from complaining too much. (laughter)"

▼ 수입은 누가 관리하나. =Who manages the money?

“내가 한다. 그동안에는 여기저기 나간 돈이 많아서 제대로 모으지 못했다. 앞으로는 저금도 열심히 하고 잘 모아보려고 한다.” "I do it. I had so much expenses here and there recently that I did not get to save money. From now on, I will do my very best to save well."

------

▼ 어떤 아쉬움인가. What kind of regret? (This question was a follow-up to how GHS talked about feeling so grateful for the love that she received after the Korean version of BOF and how she sometimes wonder if she can be a part of another hit like BOF.)

“연기에 대한 아쉬움이다. 해외 촬영이 미리 잡혀 있어서 13, 14회부터 찍고 1,2회를 찍었다. 감정이 잡히지 않은 상태로 먼저 후반부를 찍다 보니 연기력 논란이 좀 있었다. 처음부터 순차적으로 촬영에 들어갔다면 연기를 더 잘했을 것 같다.” "I had some regret about my acting in BOF. Because of the overseas filming in the beginning of BOF, we had to film the episode 13 and 14 before filming episodes 1 and 2. Since I had to film those scenes before having a full grasp of the emotions involved, I think there was some criticisms about my acting. I feel that I could have acted better if we filmed according to the sequence of the story."

Guest susAmerica

*quoted image*

훗. 쉽나유?ㅋㅋ

구혜선 감독님도 숨어있습니다.

잘 찾아보세요.^^

http://cafe.naver.com/a350club.cafe?iframe_url=/ArticleRead.nhn%3Farticleid=246183

Thanks natali!

"Hoot..Is it easy? keke Director GHS is hiding. Try to find her. ^^"

(I cannot see her. Do you? Where is Direc GHS? Oh, oh I see her. I recognize her hat and the grey jacket behind the World Tram Tour bus. She looks like she is talking with a man in peach-colored thin sweater. I wonder if that is Jo Seungwoo...keke)

Guest susAmerica

*quoted image*

구혜선!!

힘들게 찍었음 몰래몰래..결국 들켰다

헐 근데ㅋ진짜 맑고 투명한 피부가 뭔지를 알게 되었음 진리

http://minihp.cyworld.com/46913709/1495719875

Thanks natali!!

"GHS!!

I took pix trying very hard not to get caught....but ultimately, I did.

But, you know what? ke I now truly know what 'clear and bright skin' means."

Guest first_snow

I've got something to update about Absolute Darling.

WuZhun went to Malaysia with his Fahrenheit mates and did an interview on the 26 of March. Below is the excerpt about the drama:

吳尊未收《絕對彼氏》劇本

WuZhun has not received the script for <Absolute Darling>

至於被指辭演與韓星具慧善合演的偶像劇《絕對彼氏》,他在接受《星洲娛樂》訪問時表示,“我還沒拿到劇本,不知道為甚麼有這個傳言,我也覺得是個問號。”

When he had been asked about he rejected the offer to work with Ku Hyesun in <Absolute Darling>, he replied, "I have not gotten the script and I don't know why there's such rumor, it's a question mark to me as well."

Source: sinchew-i

--

<_<

배우 조승우 류덕환 남상미와의 촬영현장...현장분위기가너무좋다...서로 간식을사기위해 지갑도열고...너무너무 행복하고 해피한현장^.^

March 27, 2011

해피한 현장의 이유는 구혜선감독님의 인덕이아닐까?싶다ㅋㅋㅋ...

March 27, 2011

Guest susAmerica

Thanks natali for the tweets by the staff of PEACH TREE below.

name='natali' date='27 March 2011 - 06:58 PM' timestamp='1301270326' post='17014284']

배우 조승우 류덕환 남상미와의 촬영현장...현장분위기가너무좋다...서로 간식을사기위해 지갑도열고...너무너무 행복하고 해피한현장^.^==Filming with Jo SeungWoo, Ryu DukHWan, Nam SangMi...the feeling at this film location is so good...They all open up their wallet to buy the snacks..This is a very very happy working atmosphere.^.^

March 27, 2011

해피한 현장의 이유는 구혜선감독님의 인덕이아닐까?싶다ㅋㅋㅋ..== (This has to be the same tweeter as the one above) The reason that this work environment is so happy is that Director GHS is blessed and surrounded by such friendly people.

March 27, 2011

Thanks first_snow on further news from WZ himself. Any news that you or meow13 or anybody who reads Chinese gather about AD, the entire GHS soompi thank you. But I am not sure how to take it. Is he saying that he is still going to do the drama once the script is out? He merely said that the script is not out yet and then did not finish the thought. Does it mean that there is ABSOLUTELY NO problem with his new agency and GTV about doing AD? So the only problem holding the drama up is the script? And what if the script is not to his liking? Would he say no then and have a good reason for backing out? Also, if there is such a rumor in Taiwan about WZ, I wonder whtat that means?? Are there fanatic WZ fans who want WZ to back out of playing a role with GHS? Or are there GHS fans in Taiwan who are upset with WZ for making so many changes in his schedule right after making a promise to work with GHS on AD?? I wish the interviewer had the freedom to ask more.

GHS said in her interview for that March magazine with her great poses in her skinny jeans (forgot the magazine's name but GHS was interviewed on Jan 31's night with a bad cold)that she would not have time to start her college this semester because she has to finish up filming for THE MUSICAL and because she has to go to Taiwan to film AD in April. GHS did not say when in April she will be going. In that interview, she did not say that she was going to make her movie PEACH TREE in March. But she did say that she was going to make her trailer for the women's film festival in March. But we all know that she made her trailer on Feb 15th and not in March. She started making her Peach TRee in March right after she returned from her CF trip to Australia with the GReat Dane. So maybe she knew about the problem with AD and went ahead with her schedule for Peach Tree? I wonder how she is including JoSeungWoo in the movie when I last herad that he was signed up to do the Jekly and Hyde until May. GHS seems to always ready in case another schedule fails or falls through. I remember her saying in ManWon Happiness show when she was doing the show with Jung HyunDong (during her NN5 days) that she hates waiting when acting--sometimes actors have to wait 10 hours to do a segment that may appear for one minute on the show or drama. Having been in the field for over 10 years, I guess GHS learned to be extremely prepared for anything so that she does not waste any time. She said she carrries her notebook around anywhere she goes so that she can deal with down time and just write scenarios or novels as in the case of BOF. GHS may rarely ever waste time blaming her situation on others because she really takes responsibility for her own time and her feelings. I could use that lesson for myself....Thanks Sunnies!!!

I don't know what to feel about AD anymore... as much as I'd like to see Hyesun in the small screen again, this kind of hold up from GTV and WZ makes me want to wish that Hyesun will be involved in a project that has more clarity. I used to be so excited with her pairing with WZ but I feel that the latter is not as excited to work with Hyesun as he used to be.. oh well, better projects for Hyesun as an actress will surely come her way.

Very nice Nikon ad I must say :) Makes me wanna invest in a new camera! :D

Guest minjee

I don't know what to feel about AD anymore... as much as I'd like to see Hyesun in the small screen again, this kind of hold up from GTV and WZ makes me want to wish that Hyesun will be involved in a project that has more clarity. I used to be so excited with her pairing with WZ but I feel that the latter is not as excited to work with Hyesun as he used to be.. oh well, better projects for Hyesun as an actress will surely come her way.

Very nice Nikon ad I must say :) Makes me wanna invest in a new camera! :D

I feel the same way, as time goes by and lots of waiting and waiting I feel like it's useless with all the news around AD...sighs... <_< same goes with waiting for "The Musical". But on a positive note, I am excited to see Hyesun not wasting her time and still manange to be very busy with her next movie "Peach tree" I'm looking forward to more fancams, fan accounts about the movie :D thanks to all SUNNIES for the constant updates! :D I love her pic for NIKON! very pretty as always! :P I wonder if Hyesun will still be flying to taiwan this April...