Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest susAmerica

잠시 후에.. 서울메트로 온라인 초단편 영화제 기자 간담회에 참석하러 갑니다. ^^ 서울국제초단편영상제랑 같이 합니다. 신도림 테크노마트... 구혜선, 윤태호 감독니도 오신답니다. ㅎㅎㅎ

http://twitter.com/seoul_metro

제2회서울국제초단편영상제 기자간담회준비가한창!!! 김홍익,신태라,이도영,정지우,박재민,윤성호,김태균,윤태호,구혜선 감독님이 곧 오신답니당:D

[공지] SESIFF 공식기자회견 10/12(화) 오후 5시, 신도림 테크노마트 8층 웨딩시티 연회장에서 열릴 예정입니다. 언론인 여러분의 많은 참석 부탁드려요.

http://twitter.com/sesiff

Thanks natali. The first one was translated above. The first person is Seoul Metor representative and the second one is SESIFF staff. The press conference is on October 12 at 5PM at the Shin Do Rim TechnoMart 8th Floor at the Wedding City Hall and the SESEFF urges all press personnel to attend. All the invitees are directors: Kim Hong Ik, Shin TaeRa, Lee Dong Young, Jung Ji Woo, Park Jae Min, Yoon Song Ho, Kim Dae Gyun, Yoon Tae Ho, GHS.

I think it is important that we notice what these directors wear to these formal occasions. They really dress down. T-shirt and jeans and some may have humble-looking jackets. GHS is a person who respects and is considerate of others. She would not want to wear above her profession out of respect to them--I am sure. I would think that in Korea, directors do not earn as much as the actors and they do not even get as much recognition as they do here in USA or other European countries. Right?? GHS must really feel passion for directing to choose that path! I really hope that DC fans see these pix and acknowledge that GHS follows her own beat inside of her!!But she stands out with her shoes!! keke

siidudul, natali and minjee, Thanks for all the pix...GHS always has such mutiple and interesting expressions that photographers probably find it hard to move on to photograph the next person.keke

Hi Sunniez

Gracias por las fotos.

por los cometarios, articulos, actualizaciones, traducciones, jejeje por todos.

hello chio ... thanks for the three videos ... everyone was great....and also wanted to congratulate you on your blog is great

Hello Sunnies :)

just stopping by to wish all the sunnies have a great day/weekend :)

Nat ,siidudul,meow,yonghwa,chico,minjee,sue thanks for all the updates,pictures,videos,translation I really appreciate it.

Big Wave and hugggggggsssss to all the Sunnies ♥♥♥

GHS l♥ve always♥♥♥

Guest Chio-Mexico

hola chio gracias por los videos los tres estaban geniales .... ah queria tambien felicitarte por tu blog estan genial

saludos, ah hablas español

yonghwa, es mi forma de agradecer el esfuerzo de todos los miembros de este espacio de Hye Sun y del blog en español, realizo mi mejor esfuerzo.

Es un gran orgullo seguir los pasos de KHS y ser 100% su fiel seguidora.

Thank you Sunniez for the photos, notes, translations, comments, opinions of Hye Sun, every day valued his efforts with everything what she does.

My contribution is small, but in it there goes my heart and the sincere feeling of appreciation for Hye Sun and every member of the forum.

KHS, she is extraordinarily magnificent.

Thank you girls and boys

yongha,chio-mexico if you guys write in foreign language,provide english translation pls.because that is soompi rules.

Click Here

8. IF YOU CHOOSE TO WRITE IN A FOREIGN LANGUAGE, PROVIDE ENGLISH TRANSLATIONS

i dont want you guys get warning from soompi moderator and can affect to hyesun soompi thread.thanks for you guys cooperation.

some new info about GHS's new drama, Absolute Darling posted by Allkpop.

you can read lots of positive comments here : http://www.allkpop.com/2010/10/goo-hye-sun-to-star-in-absolute-boyfriend

Goo Hye Sun to star in “Absolute Boyfriend”

on October 12, 2010 at 10:51 pm

Goo Hye Sun has officially begun her Hallyu promotions by being cast in the leading female role of the Taiwanese remake of a Japanese manga by Watase Yuu, “Absolute Boyfriend“.

The leading male role will be played by Wu Zun, who is a member of the popular Taiwanese boy group, Fahrenheit. The meeting of the two stars has already managed to stimulate not only Taiwan’s broadcast companies, but different parts of Asia as well.

Goo Hye Sun already rose to stardom in 2009 through KBS 2TV’s “Boys Over Flowers“, and earned an exceptional amount of popularity in Asia. With “Absolute Boyfriend” having attained more success than “Boys Over Flowers” in its Japanese drama series, many are already beginning to anticipate the remake’s premiere. This will be Goo Hye Sun and Wu Zun’s second collaboration having worked together on a Taiwanese tourism project earlier.

Her agency, YG Entertainment, stated on October 13th, “She will begin filming in Taiwan starting next April or July. The drama will most likely begin broadcasting by the second half of next year in not only Taiwan but all throughout Asia as well.”

Goo Hye Sun showed her anticipation by commenting, “I think it will be a fun project.”

Source + Photo: Star News

Guest susAmerica

Thanks so much for all the pix and updates.

Thanks meow13 for the vid clip about <popular actress GHS's work will also be presented at the SESIFF>.

Thanks siidudul for the kpop article.

The exact content was written in a Korean nate article.

cr: http://news.nate.com/view/20101013n08622

tn12869352032073057730.jpg

Wow! It will be broadcast all over Asia at the same time??

Blessing to A-D team--we have to wait until next, latter half of the year to see it but I hope we get lots of pix and updates when GHS lives in Taiwan to make the drama. Since GHS does relocate to Taiwan until April or July, I wonder if she will maker her vampire movie first?? Or maybe she should take a long and relaxing vacation?? But knowing the workaholic GHS, I would think she would jump right into her next project.

It appears that DC is still fired up to fire GHS-codi. Many want GHS to grow her hair before doing the A-D drama in Taiwan. Many of them have lost interst in The MUsical as GHS looks like she is dressed shabbily (as seen by some fan pix) with her boyish haircut for that drama. I just heard Daniel Choi on the phone in the Come Play variety show. Perhaps it does not mean anything. But, he said that he could not come to the show as he is filming a drama and that he will see everyone soon on MBC! I was so excited when he said that. But there is no clarification!! :tears:

Guest Chio-Mexico

http://www.asiatoday.co.kr/news/view.asp?seq=405672

구혜선·유인영·이사강 '우리는 미녀감독 삼총사'

[ⓒ '글로벌 석간 종합일간지' 아시아투데이]

여기 미녀 감독 삼총사를 주목하라. 올해 장편 영화 ‘요술’로 감독으로 데뷔한 구혜선과 최근 자신이 연출한 단편영화를 깜짝 공개한 유인영, 배우보다 더 예쁜 감독 이사강이 그들이다.

얼굴만 예쁜 줄 알았더니 영화까지 잘 찍는 ‘엄친딸’들이다. 1980년대 생인 이들은 작지만 각종 영상제 등에 작품을 의뢰 받으며 충무로에서 감독으로서의 입지를 다져가고 있다.

이사강(위부터) 유인영 구혜선이 각각 영화 현장에서 촬영중인 모습.

구혜선은 다음달 5~11일 서울 지하철 2호선과 구로구 일대에서 열리는 제2회 서울국제초단편영상제에 사전제작지원작 감독으로 선정돼 3분짜리 영상을 선보일 예정이다. 부녀관계를 소재로 한 ‘당신’이라는 작품을 연출했으며 필름 카메라인 ‘레드 원(Red One)’으로 촬영했다. 남상미가 출연한다.

구혜선은 12일 이 영상제 기자회견에 참석해 “초단편 영화를 만들던 중이었는데 이런 영상제가 있다는 얘기를 듣고 직접 참여할 의사를 밝혔다. 지원비를 받게 돼서 편하게 촬영할 수 있었던 것 같다”고 말했다.

구혜선은 영화 뿐 아니라 글, 그림 등 예술방면에서 다재다능한 면모를 보여주고 있어 주목받고 있다. 이 모든 걸 연기활동과 병행하고 있어 더욱 놀랍다. 그는 지난해 드라마 ‘꽃보다 남자’에 출연하는 동시에 소설 ‘탱고’를 완성했다. 현재는 대만 드라마 ‘절대달령’을 촬영 중이다.

이에 대해 구혜선은 “잠을 줄이고 계획을 꼼꼼히 짜서 시간을 최대한 활용 한다”며 “이번 드라마 촬영은 크게 바쁘지 않은 분량이고 개인적인 시간을 할애해 영화를 찍었다”고 설명했다.

유인영이 시나리오와 연출까지 맡은 단편 영화 ‘좋은 시간만을 기억해줄래’가 지난 11일 부산에서 열린 해외 거장 촬영감독 초청 국제 포럼에 초청됐다.

포럼의 기획을 맡은 한국촬영감독협회(K.S.C) 측은 유인영의 연출작이 스태프들 간의 커뮤니케이션 및 철저한 사전 준비를 통해 3회 차 촬영만으로 우수한 결과물을 제시한 좋은 사례라고 평가해 프리프러덕션(사전작업)과 스태프 간 커뮤니케이션의 중요성을 주제로 한 이번 포럼에 초청하게 됐다고 밝혔다.

중앙대학교 연극영화과에 재학 중인 유인영은 그간 영화감독에 대한 꿈을 키워온 것으로 알려졌다. ‘좋은 시간만을 기억해줄래’는 한 초등학생의 성장기를 그렸다.

유인영은 “직접 감독이 돼보니 지금까지 얼마나 감독들을 괴롭혀왔는지 알 것 같다”며 “감독들이 원하는 좋은 연기자가 되기 위한 일종의 몸부림이었는데, 그것 이상의 값진 것들을 배우게 됐다”는 소감을 전했다.

이사강은 오는 27일부터 7일간 송파 가든파이브 일대에서 열리는 제4회 서울국제가족영상축제(SIFFF)의 공식 트레일러 연출을 의뢰받았다. 이를 위해 이사강은 지난달 인도에 다녀왔다. 가족이 함께 즐기는 영상축제인 만큼 ‘어머니의 강’이라고 불리는 갠지스 강이 떠올랐기 때문이다. 인도에서 올 로케이션으로 촬영된 축제 트레일러의 제목은 ‘라이트 오브 마이 라이프(Light of my life)’. 이사강은 “가족은 존재만으로 서로에게 빛과 같다”며 “(인도는) 원초적이고 때 묻지 않은 장소라서 가족애가 훨씬 부각 된 것 같다”고 설명했다.

이사강은 사실 한류스타 배용준의 전 여자친구로 유명한데 중앙대학교 연극영화학과를 거쳐 영국 런던영화학교를 졸업한 재원이다. 하동균의 ‘나비야’, 2AM ‘친구의 고백’ 등 뮤직비디오를 연출하기도 했으며 현재 정수현 작가의 소설 ‘블링블링’을 장편영화로 만들고 있다.

<윤나래 기자 mayfish@asiatoday.co.kr>

yongha,chio-mexico if you guys write in foreign language,provide english translation pls.because that is soompi rules.

Click Here

i dont want you guys get warning from soompi moderator and can affect to hyesun soompi thread.thanks for you guys cooperation.

Ok. natali

短編映画監督、ク・ヘソンは来ない?

2010-10-13 12:20:21

「ク・ヘソンは来ないんですか?」

12日夜開かれた日韓短編映画祭の学生スタッフ会議で、韓国人の男子留学生たちから「ク・ヘソン待望論」が起きた。

ク・ヘソンはTV「韓国版・花より男子」に出演したこともあり、キュートなルックスが韓国の男子学生に人気がある。特に短編映画を2本監督したキャリアがあることから、日韓短編映画祭の特別ゲスト候補のひとりに挙がっていたことは事実だ。

そのク・ヘソン。12日午後、ソウル市内で開かれた第2回ソウル超短編映画祭の記者懇談会に参加し、「3分、映画の発見」というコンセプトに強い意欲を見せた。

この超短編映画祭の執行委員長には釜山国際映画祭のパーティで出会ったが、かなり異色の人物と見受けた。今後、日韓短編映画祭にク・ヘソンが登場する日もあるかもしれない。

http://ameblo.jp/jk-nextfilm/entry-10675571618.html

단편영화감독, 구혜선은 오지 않니?

2010-10-1312:20:21

「구혜선은 오지 않습니까? 」

12일 밤 열린 한일 단편영화제의 학생 스탭 회의에서, 한국인의 남자유학생들에게서 「구혜선 대망론」이 일어났다.

구혜선은 TV 「한국판 꽃보다 남자」에 출연한 적도 있어, 귀여운 외모가 한국의 남학생들에게 인기가 있다. 특히 단편영화를 2개 감독한 경력이 있기때문에, 한일 단편영화제의 특별 게스트 후보의 한사람으로 거론됐던 것은 사실이다.

그 구혜선. 12일 오후, 서울 시내에서 열린 제2회 서울 초단편영화제의 기자간담회에 참가하고, 「3분, 영화의 발견」이라고 하는 컨셉에 강한 의욕을 보였다.

이 초단편영화제의 집행 위원장은 부산국제영화제의 파티에서 만났지만, 상당히 이색적인 인물과 보았다. 앞으로, 한일 단편영화제에 구혜선이 등장하는 날도 있을지도 모른다.

※ 大分発!「日韓次世代交流映画祭」公式ブログ

「別府八湯★日韓次世代映画祭」「長湯温泉★日韓短編映画祭」「映画『族譜』日本語字幕製作」「おおいた韓国映画研究会」を企画・運営しています。このブログは、映画祭ディレクターの下川正晴(大分県立芸術文化短大教授、携帯090-9796-1720)が管理しています。

※오이타(大分)출발! 「일한 차세대교류 영화제」공식 블로그

「벳 푸(別府) 8온천★일한 차세대영화제」 「나가유온천(長湯溫泉)★일한 단편영화제」 「영화 『족보』일본어자막제작」 「오이타 한국 영화연구회」를 기획·운영하고 있습니다. 이 블로그는, 영화제 디렉터의 시모카와(下川) 마사하루(正晴)(오이타현립(大分縣立) 예술문화단기대학교수, 휴대090-9796-1720)이 관리하고 있습니다.

I miss this thread so much! A lot of posts to read but I'm so far still enjoying all your posts! Thanks to everyone sharing gorgeous photos of Hye Sun!! :wub: I think her short hair is growing on me :lol: she really wears it well..

Goodluck on her next project with Wu Chun.. goodness, she really has a full plate right now.. anywho, I'd watch ANYTHING as long as she's in it ^_^

Take care everyone!! :D

Hello sunniez :)

director goo hae sun, short film ('감독' 구혜선, 초단편영화 도전)

Click here

'영화감독' 구혜선이 특별한 나들이를 했습니다.

지난 12일 서울국제초단편영화제 기자회견현장에서'영화감독' 구혜선을 만날 수 있었는데요.

[인터뷰:구혜선]

안녕하세요 저는 '당신'이라는 영화를 연출한 구혜선입니다. 그 전부터 초단편영화에 관심이 많았는데요. 이렇게 만들게 되어서 영광으로 생각합니다. 감사합니다.

짧은 커트머리에 회색의 팬츠슈트로 여배우의 사랑스러움이 아닌 영화감독의 시크함으로 표현한 구혜선 평소 초단편영화에 관심이 많았다는 구혜선은 '제2회 초단편국제영화제' 사전지원작 감독으로 위촉됐는데요.

Q) 참여하게 된 소감은?

A) 전부터 단편영화 작업하면서 굉장히 CF보다는 길고 그리고 뭔가 장편이나 단편보다는 짧은 메시지를 줄 수 있는 초단편에 대한 관심이 굉장히 많았는데요. 이렇게 영화제를 한다는 소식을 듣고 제안을 받았을 때 굉장히

운명적이고 우연이라는 생각이 들었었고요.

감독 구혜선의 초단편 영화 '당신'은 오는 11월 5일부터 12일까지 서울 지하철 2호선에서 상영될 예정입니다.

cr:ystarchannel2@youtube

Click Here

thanks for the warning natali ... will be more careful for the next

woooow and thanks for the article allkpop and other updates

Guest susAmerica

Thank you dewimoar! I will summarize but translate GHS's words.

==================================================

name='dewimoar' date='13 October 2010 - 08:34 AM' timestamp='1286976850' post='16549677']

Hello sunniez :)

director goo hae sun, short film ('감독' 구혜선, 초단편영화 도전)

Click here

'영화감독' 구혜선이 특별한 나들이를 했습니다.

지난 12일 서울국제초단편영화제 기자회견현장에서'영화감독' 구혜선을 만날 수 있었는데요.

안녕하세요 저는 '당신'이라는 영화를 연출한 구혜선입니다. 그 전부터 초단편영화에 관심이 많았는데요. 이렇게 만들게 되어서 영광으로 생각합니다. 감사합니다.==GHS: Hello. I am GHS who made the film called <You/Dear>. Since long ago, I have been very interested in extremely short films. I am honored that I had the chance to make one. Thank you.

짧은 커트머리에 회색의 팬츠슈트로 여배우의 사랑스러움이 아닌 영화감독의 시크함으로 표현한 구혜선 평소 초단편영화에 관심이 많았다는 구혜선은 '제2회 초단편국제영화제' 사전지원작 감독으로 위촉됐는데요. GHS attended the 2nd SESIFF on October 12th. Instead of a lovely actress image, GHS presented at the festival with a movie director's chic.

[인터뷰:구혜선]=[interview: GHS]

Q) 참여하게 된 소감은?=Q: What is your thought on attending this meeting?

A) 전부터 단편영화 작업하면서 굉장히 CF보다는 길고 그리고 뭔가 장편이나 단편보다는 짧은 메시지를 줄 수 있는 초단편에 대한 관심이 굉장히 많았는데요. 이렇게 영화제를 한다는 소식을 듣고 제안을 받았을 때 굉장히 운명적이고 우연이라는 생각이 들었었고요.=GHS: While I was making my short film before, I have been very interested in a very very short films that, while longer than a CF yet shorter than a short film, which give brief messages. The fact that I was asked to participate in this project feels like a fate and opportunity.

감독 구혜선의 초단편 영화 '당신'은 오는 11월 5일부터 12일까지 서울 지하철 2호선에서 상영될 예정입니다.= GHS's movie, <You/Dear> will be shown at the 2nd line subway from November 5~12.

cr:ystarchannel2@youtube

Guest susAmerica

短編映画監督、ク・ヘソンは来ない?

2010-10-13 12:20:21

「ク・ヘソンは来ないんですか?」

12日夜開かれた日韓短編映画祭の学生スタッフ会議で、韓国人の男子留学生たちから「ク・ヘソン待望論」が起きた。

ク・ヘソンはTV「韓国版・花より男子」に出演したこともあり、キュートなルックスが韓国の男子学生に人気がある。特に短編映画を2本監督したキャリアがあることから、日韓短編映画祭の特別ゲスト候補のひとりに挙がっていたことは事実だ。

そのク・ヘソン。12日午後、ソウル市内で開かれた第2回ソウル超短編映画祭の記者懇談会に参加し、「3分、映画の発見」というコンセプトに強い意欲を見せた。

この超短編映画祭の執行委員長には釜山国際映画祭のパーティで出会ったが、かなり異色の人物と見受けた。今後、日韓短編映画祭にク・ヘソンが登場する日もあるかもしれない。

http://ameblo.jp/jk-nextfilm/entry-10675571618.html

단편영화감독, 구혜선은 오지 않니?

2010-10-1312:20:21

「구혜선은 오지 않습니까? 」

12일 밤 열린 한일 단편영화제의 학생 스탭 회의에서, 한국인의 남자유학생들에게서 「구혜선 대망론」이 일어났다.

구혜선은 TV 「한국판 꽃보다 남자」에 출연한 적도 있어, 귀여운 외모가 한국의 남학생들에게 인기가 있다. 특히 단편영화를 2개 감독한 경력이 있기때문에, 한일 단편영화제의 특별 게스트 후보의 한사람으로 거론됐던 것은 사실이다.

그 구혜선. 12일 오후, 서울 시내에서 열린 제2회 서울 초단편영화제의 기자간담회에 참가하고, 「3분, 영화의 발견」이라고 하는 컨셉에 강한 의욕을 보였다.

이 초단편영화제의 집행 위원장은 부산국제영화제의 파티에서 만났지만, 상당히 이색적인 인물과 보았다. 앞으로, 한일 단편영화제에 구혜선이 등장하는 날도 있을지도 모른다.

※ 大分発!「日韓次世代交流映画祭」公式ブログ

「別府八湯★日韓次世代映画祭」「長湯温泉★日韓短編映画祭」「映画『族譜』日本語字幕製作」「おおいた韓国映画研究会」を企画・運営しています。このブログは、映画祭ディレクターの下川正晴(大分県立芸術文化短大教授、携帯090-9796-1720)が管理しています。

※오이타(大分)출발! 「일한 차세대교류 영화제」공식 블로그

「벳 푸(別府) 8온천★일한 차세대영화제」 「나가유온천(長湯溫泉)★일한 단편영화제」 「영화 『족보』일본어자막제작」 「오이타 한국 영화연구회」를 기획·운영하고 있습니다. 이 블로그는, 영화제 디렉터의 시모카와(下川) 마사하루(正晴)(오이타현립(大分縣立) 예술문화단기대학교수, 휴대090-9796-1720)이 관리하고 있습니다.

Thank you natali. A Japanese fan wrote this post and was google-translated. I am just going to quickly summarize as I am not sure what is happening.

It appears that there was a Korean-Japanese (Han-Il)Students' Short Film Staff Meeting (most likely in Japan University--I think)on the 12th, the same day as 2nd SESIFF in Korea. It appears that there was a big silly arguments among the male Korean foreign students about GHS. GHS is very popular among the students as she is a pretty director and is very much requested by these university students as their focus of study and interest is on making short films as well.

55479702201010132132542810140764788_001.

http://ap.ntdtv.com/b5/video/id/31194

credit:Ku HyeSun chinese fansite

Thanks! Haven't seen such a lengthy and detailed interview clip of HS in a long time. Looking forward to her role that will give people hope in 'The Musical'. I was laughing out loud at her proposal scenario. I guess no guy would dare reject her proposal if she were the pilot since his life would be in her hands.