Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

GHSfan...Sue....it will be great if GHS will star in her own movie isn't it...even as a cameo...Now I'm really looking forward for her movie....its not like I'm not looking forward for it before...it just that I know she will be only from bts & we won't be seeing her on the screen...but now there's a tiny hope that we'll see her on the big screen too...

And yeah...I also wonder why she was rushing to complete her movie? Hopefully it's not becos of the extremely tight budget...but then again she shoot her Cheerful caretaker in less than a week...3 days, rite??? And she wrote Tango in between her BOF filming too & published it just a couple of months later :rolleyes: Not to mention exhibit her art work too after a month or so after publishing her book :o Given her talent I'm not surprise if she can create miracles with her upcoming movies :D

And I believe beside all the editing & special effect I believe she still needs to do promotion & queing for her movie to get into the theatre...I believe with all the new movies plus the quota what not, she has to wait until falls for her movie to get into the theatre...

lxandra, i agree that proper timing is important when finally showing the movie in theaters..hoping one day, Hye Sun would also make it on the big screen not as a director but a lead actress this time..i found this part in Hye Sun`s Elle Mag interview last year (p. 382)..no wonder she could rush filming "Magic" that fast because of her drive to do so when she feels it..

Elle Girl: You seem like the type of student who is diligent and continually trying to learn something.

GHS: Not at all. My mother always worried about my laziness. However, I’m the type that when I decide to do something, I push forward in a short amount of time. If it took me 100 days to draw pictures, I’m actually the type to play for ninety-nine days and concentrate for one day to draw. My method is to push when the feeling comes.

beautiful pics from 2006 Bday Party:

33c6ql5.jpg

ehyw6u.jpg

33ufqyq.jpg

2zxyqa9.jpg

cr DC, nat

Ku Hye Sun`s 2006 Birthday Party

Guest Special Ed

Sunnies the BOF making final installment DVD are out!!

The supposedly CALEDONIA ENDING

please click♥

cr: Renajaney1 @ youtube

gOO HYE SUN LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL AND SEXY!!!

That ending is soooooo much better. Even if they didn't want that ending, they should have still used it. Its too hot to pass up! Seriously! I was smiling the whole time watching that. Haha! lol. Now I demand the unedited version of the highway kiss. :D

Hello & wave to all sunnies ;)

Thanks for all the goodies you all have shared :)

don't know if this has been posted before.

Hyesun will be joining "New Generation - Live in Yokohama" on Apr 24 with SHINee, f(x), T-max and Kim Bum. So this time she would be a singer!

LiveinYokohama.jpg

http://selection.brokore.com/special/newgeneration.html

really envy Japanese fans that they can have 2 events (BOF fanmeet on Apr 26) with Hyesun within 3 days...

Guest gongjunim

Hyesun will be joining "New Generation - Live in Yokohama" on Apr 24 with SHINee, f(x), T-max and Kim Bum. So this time she would be a singer!

really envy Japanese fans that they can have 2 events (BOF fanmeet on Apr 26) with Hyesun within 3 days...

hi meow~ thank you for sharing~ this event looks mighty interesting! yes i totally agree with you~ looking forward to end April!! ^^

weeee! she'll hit the stage as a singer this time.. and she's with friends kim bum and kim jun of tmax! nice!

i wonder when will the bof FM takes place.. it's in april too right?!?

still couldn't get over that alternate ending.. minsun lovin' as valentine approaches.. much love to all!!!

Guest cuteepet_10

http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/ss238/m...einYokohama.jpg

really envy Japanese fans that they can have 2 events (BOF fanmeet on Apr 26) with Hyesun within 3 days..

thank you meow. excited to see Hye Sun onnie. i love her

Guest yuki_akira

greetings to all

first thank everyone for the articles

especially to Sue for translating and janey thanks for the video of the ending bbf !!

not if I understand correctly

Goo Hye Sun will be in three events in japan?

the Yubari festival

the new generation with shinee and others

and the event of bbf

am I correct?

Guest junpyo.jandi

I can't wait for april to come...... I really miss Hye Sun and BoF gang....

I hope she will release another album soon..... with her singing her composed songs.... with matcing MTV... kekekekekke.....

Guest sammi02

Thanks for the info, I'm looking forward to her appearance at this event, I wonder what she is going to sing or maybe she will just play her compositions on the piano, either way, it will be a good way for Japanese fans to see how talented she is.

Sunnies the BOF making final installment DVD are out!!

The supposedly CALEDONIA ENDING

please click♥

cr: Renajaney1 @ youtube

gOO HYE SUN LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL AND SEXY!!!

thank pink fairy for clip, MinSun look so cute, and HS is so beautiful and sexy with white short skirt

hope to see more and more BOF scenes ^_^

thank meow13 for information about event on 24 April, so excited to see her in that event as a singer

to HS and all Sunnies

Happy lunar new year

meow, thanks so much for the info :D Yubari Film Festival on month-end to this New Generation show to BOF event both on April..wow!! Hye Sun will be getting more visible in Japan..hope she plays piano as well :)

lyon, thanks for the nice old pics :D

sasha, thanks for the beautiful Soup promo pics :D

sha/gongjunim, ais730, cuteepet_10, yuki_akira, junpyo.jandi, sammi02, kichi90 :D

242sz2g.jpg

34ffr11.jpg

cr DC. nat

** waves to everyone ** Advance Happy Valentines & Lunar Year !!!

Guest junpyo.jandi

Happy lunar new year all sunnies!!!!! :P

Happy valentines also..........

Wish unnie a fruitful year of the tiger.....

Love you alll......

Guest mapleleung

Dear Sunnies ^^ Happy Lunar New Year ^^

i wish all loves can make your dream come true in the coming year ^^

hope every body has a healthy body ^^

happy new year ^^ enjoy your holiday ^^ :D