Ji Hyun Woo 지현우

tessieroo

Guest fantasticbaby12

Newly released pics of JHW upcoming military musical comedy titled " The Promise."
morepromise1_zpsf10e37fb.jpg
Grouppicture4_zpse37a4754.jpg
MorePromise2_zps7674aa7b.jpgGroupPicture12_zpsfaba1c8a.jpgGroupPicture9_zps130a8eda.jpgGroupPicture7_zps958f9634.jpg
CR: Ji Hyun Woo Taiwan facebook & 池贤宇 baidu

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jsubmarine

He looked so manly in uniform......

Just 4 years ago.....
He was the sweet cherubic totful Tae-oh........who ....on top of being totally housebroken.......simply sweeps you off your feet.........
Mr Y.....Yoon Tae Oh...in My Sweet Seoul:

In case you are wondering......He is teaching her the  "9 times table"...
which magically unfolds for her......
..."3 x 9 will be *he lifts her index finger* 2 and 7".....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

jsubmarine - Thank you for posting the link to "Sexy Back"!  Ji Hyun  Woo is one of the quiet ones - quiet, smoldering sexuality that catches you off guard.  Jusin Timberlake has some good moves, but he doesn't have that smoldering quality that Ji Hyun Woo has.  No wonder he was able to make a Joeson scholar into a really smoldering hot lover in "Queen In Hyun's Man".  Many an actor would not be able to portray that so subtly and so convincingly.
He is one actor who I will look forward to in his roles after his military service.  He will just get better and  better.....

• 1 month later...
Guest Mishiellie

Is his military service over yet???
Made some gifs today ^^ from his MV dot dot dot 
tumblr_ml4hv9gDqV1rvgn4zo2_400.giftumblr_ml4hv9gDqV1rvgn4zo1_250.gif         tumblr_ml4hv9gDqV1rvgn4zo3_250.giftumblr_ml4hv9gDqV1rvgn4zo4_250.gif      tumblr_ml4hv9gDqV1rvgn4zo5_250.giftumblr_ml4hv9gDqV1rvgn4zo6_250.gif

sooo cuteeee .. gosh I miss him

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mishiellie

Haven't been here for a while... don't know if this was shared yet.. but clip from musical.. the promise

http://cafe.naver.com/withjihyunwoo
2013.03.24. 2PM musical the promise curtaincall - jihyunwoo cut
지현우와 깜장악어에서 촬영한 영상입니다. 수정 및 재업로드 금지.
Please make sure the source of the contents. 
This video is taken by 지현우와깜장악어.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest edwardbelikov

cnt stop thnking about him after watching queen in hyun's man. . .

i realy luv hs smyl.§:-)

• 1 month later...

Queen In Hyun's Man on Philippines TV (Entitled Queen and I)Last episode was aired last Thursday 6/20. 
Some reports about the ratings:
April 29:Queen And I  (GMA-7) 17.4%
Missing You (ABS-CBN) 13.6%
Source: Philippineedition

May 6:Queen And I (GMA-7) 16.4%Missing You (ABS-CBN) 13.8%
May 7:Queen And I (GMA-7) 18.3%Missing You (ABS-CBN) 13.4%
May 8:Queen And I (GMA-7) 16.8%Missing You (ABS-CBN) 13.4%
Source: PEP
June 10:Queen And I (GMA-7) 15.7%Missing You (ABS-CBN) 11.7%
June 11:Queen And I (GMA-7) 14.6%Missing You (ABS-CBN) 11.6%
June 12:Queen And I (GMA-7) 15.4%Missing You (ABS-CBN) 11.1%
June 13:Queen And I (GMA-7) 17.4%Missing You (ABS-CBN) 12.6%
Source: PEP
1001766_435713579859746_2092031403_n.jpg
Photo cr: GMA Heart of Asia

It was a success here! :):x

Guest caren1974

Hi everyone, :-h

I just finished reading the Couple Thread, they are still going strong...liking them so much.

Although not so flattering hairstyle but seeing those bigger muscles (chest and shoulders- I think the butt belongs to someone else in this thread calling @tessieroo @aisling @pluie625 :)) :) ;;)) with healthy appetite is suiting him. (not liking his face in Mr. Idol by the way, it is too thin, but the body wow  =D> ) 

I hope after his MS, he will be doing more fighting/action filled movies/drama...Watching him doing the fighting scene in the Joseon period is so amazing.  PDnim really is an expert in that forte.

Just sharing my thoughts...happy reading...thanks

Guest caren1974

Hi shippers :-h

Just came from QIHM Thread and I'd been reading that page from 1 to 312.  God, I like that thread so much, it so fun reading the posts, just like having a roller coaster of emotions. 

I can't believe my eyes when I saw JHW doing a hand-stand, I know he could dance but not in a RAIN "BI" kiind of dance but still I didn't imagine him doing hip hop dance/break dancing, whatever it's called. 

Also, he became a VJ with the name Sinky...this is when his brother went to the army...he has to support his family.  I would recommend watch the happy together posted at page 29 shared by @tessieroo...

this is the link    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xrg6yb_happy-together-032510-eng-subbed_shortfilms..

Can't help it but I was laughing so hard with them.

p?kw=%B3%D8%CF%CD%D3%EE&tid=2067059904&p5bcd4fed2e738bd4f20ecc3da18b87d6277ff90c
[credit baidu]

JHW with colored hair, lurking through baidu

Archived