Ji Hyun Woo 지현우

tessieroo

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He has really a nice nose, right? :-D For someone who didn't undergo a plastic surgery he surely has a nice natural nose :-)

@lyra_brillantez

You posted that pic on purpose, right? You know I'm crazy about those photos from his 2010 b-day event =))

I'm here too! Wow, only 4 more days until his concert. I'm praying someone gets some good footage and can post some videos. Thanks so much for all the links, videos and pictures. It's been so quiet lately but I'm trying to think that's a good thing: he's getting treated for his injury, he's spending time with family and he's spending time with YIN. I really hope she'll be there too. :x

Guest Mishiellie

Hello everyone I am one of the moderators of Ji Hyun Woo Chinese Baidu Bar~~~
We have put together a little project for JHW's Farewell fanmeeting
as some of our members are attending the event
we made them into a booklet so we can hand it to JHW personally.. but we also know that it might be difficult.. so we put everyone's messages in a form me a video and posted it online for everyone to see!!
Click here too see video
This is the link to all the pictures of our messageshttp://tieba.baidu.com/p/1721840830
This is the link to JHW's Chinese baidu barhttp://tieba.baidu.com/chixianyu
I rarely post on soompi forums.. so lets hope this post appear properly heehee

Guest fantasticbaby12

I want to share a JIW  video with you guys, he is so cute ;)  omo did they put weave in his hair =))
Here is the link to watch the video 

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1732813194
Credit: Baidu

@Mishiellie 
WOW! You guys are AWESOME! I really enjoyed that video and all the notes! Thank you so much for posting that here and for sharing Baidu fans love for Hyun Woo here. 
>:D<
@fantasticbaby12 
@Aisling is gonna love that video - his hair looks amazing there. :)) OMG, his smile at 2:51 - I just melted into the floor. Thanks for that video! *hugz* 

Guest Mishiellie

@tessieroo  
Im glad you enjoyed the video!!! I cant wait for our baidu bar members to come back from Korea and share their experience!!! I hope they are able to take pics!! So I can come and post it here in soompi as well!!!
so excited!! the fanmeeting is this sunday!!!! 

@Mishiellie

Thank you for stopping here at Soompi to share your project with us. Everything looks so great, you guys did awesome job! I'm so envious of members who can attend his fanmeeting... Seeing him in person must be exciting... Hearing his voice... I really hope you can share fan accounts and photos with us after his fanmeeting...

OH MY GOD - He updated his Twitter! PLEASE SOMEONE TRANSLATE! Here's the first message:
내가 당신들에게 했던 말 기억하오? 부끄럽지 않게 해주겠다고... 배우로써 작가한테 인정을 받는다는 건 정말 행복한 일이 아닐 수 없소...고로 그대들도 행복 할거라 믿어 의심치 않소^.~  
With a picture (looks like cell phone text messages?)
TwitPic1.jpg

And a second message:

사유급지 불백자로되 관지혹자 명하니 무조급이속 기분하다는 말이있는 건 다들 알터이니 알아서 풀릴 수 있으니 쉬이 분노하지 맙시다~ p\s 말도 안하고 사적인 글을 올려 미안하오 송작가~팬들을 위한거니 이해해주오ㅎ
There's also a picture for the second message:
TwitPic2.jpg

I'm running around my room screaming again.  @Aisling! Where are you? ARRRGGG! 

Guest Mishiellie

OMG!!! twitter update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i need translation NOW... im soo excited~~ i woke up to this.. so awsome!!! 
Its almost midnight in China.. so our  translator for JHW baidu bar might be sleeping already... she has been sick for a few days too
waiting for Eng translation now!!!!!
excuse me while I go run a few more laps in my room

=)) =))

:))
Hi Mishiellie!  I know, I'm just jumping up and down like a crazy person. 
Maybe I should go beg @Joonni? She does a lot of translations for us, she's done quite a few of the video's, interviews and she did the whole show when Hyun Woo was on Yoo In Na's radio program. I'll leave a message on her blog and pray someone translates for us soon! 
*waves* So nice to see you here again! 
\:D/

T____T I came here thinking someone had translated his tweet but it seems it is not the case.... Oh well, I hope someone does..

and... how are you guys??? Sorry for being MIA.. RL has been calling me too much... :-S But no worry... I keep up dated with our namja... :)>- :x

Guest Mishiellie

ya!! i love joonni!!!  I read her blog too!! 
I see some scattered chinese translations of his twitter.. but its all over the place
I don't know if its the text messages translation or his twitter...
but the txt msges are of him and the director of a thousand kisses I think

@lyra_brilliantez - I tried google too but of course, it never makes any sense.  
8-| :))
I posted a message at @Joonni's blog but I don't even know if she'll see it since it's in an older JHW catagory. 
Isn't Writer Song from QIHM? 
And I'm on my way to work now so I probably won't be able to check until tonight! ARRGGG! 

Here is Joonni to the rescue! Heeheeheehee.

JHWTwitter1.png

Do you remember what I said to you guys? That I won't embarrass you…As an actor, it is the most happy thing to be praised by the writer...I believe that you guys will be happy too. ^.~

FaceTime message with Park Jung Rah Writer (A Thousand Kisses) (JHW calls the writer Park Jung Ran Teacher)

JHW in green: The weather is great ~^^Don't be disappointed teacher ~It will go up from now on. I look forward to the future more ~^.~

Writer: JHW is pretty/good because he acts very well.

JHW: Thank you. Everyone at least cries once because of love, and smiles because of love.

Writer: Woo-Bin is very pretty/good.

(Koreans use the word pretty not just to describe looks but to describe their manners. The writer, by calling JHW pretty is saying that he is a good person.)

JHWTwitter2.png

Once again, JHW is talking in sageuk speech.
The first sentence JHW is quoting the dialogue from QIHM episode 3 when BD comforts HJ at the hospital after Na-Jung attacked her with the flowers. It's the Confucian saying that means you shouldn't get angry and just leave it alone because there are things in this world that just can't be solved quickly. Then JHW continues with "~p/s I'm sorry, Writer Song for uploading our personal conversation ~This is for the fans so please understand."

Conversation with Writer Song.
JHW in green: Let's publish the script as a book! Every single episode…! This is really a great honor! Thank you so much for moving me beyond words, I respect you…!

Writer Song: Haha…This is embarrassing ~Scholar Boong-Do is so handsome!!

Writer Song: Your acting…It's so moving…^^b

JHW: I have to take responsibility for my words~You've worked so hard~I think this will be the first time that I will treasure the script! ^.~

2 days to go.. I'm so envious of everybody who could attend...

@tessieroo

Just imagine hearing his voice and seeing his huge grin in real life... I think we wouldn't be able to handle it =))

@Hafie

Long time no see :-)

@pluie625

I see you lurking here from time to time :-)

Btw do you guys think he was talking about his confession in that message with writer Song? It was posted a day after his confession... I didn't know he had such a good relationship with her :-)

Thank you @Joonni! I was kind of embarrassed to post at your blog and beg but...a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.  =))
How sweet is that message to the writer of ATK. Everyone hated her after that drama and everyone vowed to never watch anything else she did. He's so sweet! 
@Aisling - two more days! I can't wait to see pics or videos.  :D

Archived