Ji Hyun Woo 지현우

tessieroo

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ^azalea^

Cant accept this.. X_X  JHW is way too cruel!! he made me fall for him and then just go like that? At least please have more projects before, but 3rd July seriously!! U have to fix me first dear Ji Hyun Woo.. am messed up right now!! TT^TT FIX ME BEFORE U LEAVE!! hiksssssssssssssssssssss TT^TT
:((

@aisling..the other actor who played the hero in In Na's movie- (ALRIGHT, HYUN BIN, OK)  got a lot of leave ! Maybe our Hyun Woo will too? So that he can see his In Na? 
And maybe they will be doing loads of CF? I certainly would milk this if I was HIS management company! 
(Can I tell you that today there was a funeral and during the funeral I was checking this forum out??Please can I have a talisman to cure this addiction??)

Guest syapotter

I've never had any artists that I like going for army and before this, seeing how my friends react over news of their fave artists enlisting, I was like "Why are you guys so sad? He's just going to the army!" But today, I experienced what they felt. When I saw Lyra's tweet, I immediately teared up and couldn't control myself. This is too much. I've just gotten to know this guy and how I wished he had taken on some other project first before leaving, say at the end of the year. :((

p.s: it's scary to know how much JHW had impacted my life when I've just known him for about a month (I only started QIHM when it was on the 8th ep)

I regret I wasted my time on other namjas. Now I've found the truly one who's worth my devotion he's leaving? Life's so cruel.
@syapotterI feel really down right now :'( I've never liked anyone so much to be so affected by army news.
He's going to have to cut his beautiful hair. :'(

What? Army? So soon? After I cried when Rain went into camp last year now it's Ji Hyun Woo? I'm gonna cry again???? Whyyyyy???? On the side note, I kind of think Rain and Ji Hyun Woo look alike when I watched the show Old Miss Diary when Bi was their radio guest. Well, as of now Rain has been doing the radio show and performing at the military bases and so there's lots of news about him so as with Im Jo Hwan. So I hope he'll go to the PR department after his training too so we will get to see more of him. And I'll be the happiest if ever because he will be together with Rain.

Guest wap72

on the brighter side....after two years the first drama he accepts will be shirtless! he's going to be all buffed up maybe much more than mr idol body *drools on the thought*

I can't stand it, waiting for Heenim to comeback and now I have to sent JHW off to the army too :(( :(( :(( with them away I find nothing interesting in K- entertainment world   =((
why so sudden? why July? why now? I need to see him more, in drama, show,talk show, music, or whatever but not enlisted :(( :(( :((

Who said I'm being cool? You guys didn't see me crying my eyes out after ATK was over and I thought he was leaving then!  :(:))
But as a fan of a male Korean artist, I have no choice but to accept the mandatory military service. I was also not happy when Lee Jun Ki went but he's out now and already signed to do a new movie! 
The difference this time is I have you guys to secretly understand why I'm crying. *hee* If you tell anyone I'm crying over this, I'll hurt you. [-(

2 years = 730 days.I should have fight my feelings. I should have tried not to fall for him.
I think we'll need each other's support for those upcoming 2 years. I wonder what Korean fans say about this. Actually I've never heard anything about JHW's fans. He doesn't have official fanclub, right?

Tried not to fall for him? Wae?  :)  He needs you! He needs fans like us who support him, adore him, cheer him on and buy any movie/drama/album he puts out! (besides, you guys can't go away and leave me alone again now  :-S)  
Once you've seen those big, smexy shoulders and that heartwarming grin - it's all over. :D
If he has an official fanclub, I've never seen it. The only one I know of is jihyunwoo.com and it appears to be closed down or offline since yesterday? Have you guys found one? 

If I didn't fall for him I wouldn't be in such agony right now :D I think it's really unhealthy how much I like him =))
Someone said he doesn't even have daum site? I thought even a really not so well known celebrity have their daum site. It bugs me he's been acting for ten years and yet he's still almost unknown like a beginning actor :/ 

*hee* Not unhealthy. His arms/back/shoulders scream out for love so you really have no choice in the matter.  :)) Plus his voice. I even saved that clip you sent me of his voice in EP 15 when he's in bed with HJ. 
I understand totally. I find myself daydreaming about him at the oddest times and then trying to figure out why. And don't even get me started on the inappropriate squealing and dancing around I do when I see one of his kiss scenes. *goosebumps*   :\"> I mean, it's not like I'll ever get to meet this man personally in real life! WHY do I wanna rip his clothes off and .... never mind. Let's not go there. 
Wait, I thought he did have a Daum site? (although I can't really search since Google translate sucks) 

@ tessieroo: oh my goodness! I was drinking my coffee when I read your "why do I wanna rip his clothes off" and I choked hahaha

@ Aisling: I'm with you dear if we didn't fall for him we wouldn't be in such agony because of his enlistment.

Now I know why we felt the pain and the sadness and bitterness when he was writing the letter to her. He's not acting, it's REAL because he's thinking of the separation when he goes to the army.

Archived