Ji Hyun Woo 지현우

tessieroo

Thou, the possibility of him going to the Army after this is kind of high but I'm kind of glad that he had acted in QIHM! This drama can be a career boost for him. Just imagine all the love calls he got when finishing the Army! It will be LOVE! Thou, i really really wish and hope, he won't go to the Army after having more AWESOME dramas. He deserve more AWESOME script after all those other dramas before QIHM!

harushima That picture of him wearing glasses is super duper hot!!!!!!!!

Aisling Korean age system always confuses me. At first I was pretty sure they only added a year but the next thing I know they added two years into it. Hehehehe But it is very interesting ne...

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@harushimaHe's 27 now in June (Western age). He's turning 28 in November (just two days after my birthday :x), but in Korea they count prenatal months, so he's 29 Korean age and in November he's turning 30 :D Well, at least in my country we count it like that.
It doesn't matter whether you're born in January or December, only the birth year is regarded. So it doesn't matter he was born in November, he's already been considered as 28 years old. Plus nearly one year in his mummy's tummy, so he's 29 Korean age =))

Guest harushima

I don't know if I'm calculating it right... In western age, he is 27 years old turning 28... In Korean age, since they also count prenatal months he's already one year old once he's born... Then, by the next year, he automatically turns 2 years old... Is that right?
Now I get it why Koreans look younger than their actual age. :))
He's turning 30.
Yes... Yes.. QIHM can be a career boost for him. CFs, dramas, movies, and more! He deserves more awesome projects.
Sharing another picture because of reasons...tumblr_m554m5l3Jf1qcjhoio1_500.jpg

OMG.... this is the cutest thing ever!!! He looks incredibly young in that vid.

Lyra uploaded it long time ago, but I came across to it just few minutes ago. Did he sing "honey" and then sticked his tongue out...? I'm dying. ICU please. Right now! 

Guest syapotter

@lyra_brillantez

When I found out he plays guitar, his attractiveness meter went up to 150% LOL
I have such weakness for guitar-playing men. :x :x

@syapotterHi 5! Me too. I love guys with guitars.... they can make me swoon 100 times harder than dancing idols. 
Actually, Ji Hyun Woo reminds me of Robert Pattinson a lot. Hope you guys aren't his antifan, LOL :D I'm not crazy about him, but I admit that guy's charismatic. He's not perfectly handsome, like JHW he doesn't give a crap about his appearance and he also plays guitar. And every time he smiles he makes girls crazy just like JHW :D
I did find JHW handsome in his own way from the beginning of QIHM. Well, let's say for the first 2 episodes. He wasn't flowery handsome, but I was completely shaken by his awesome acting. Though I didn't find him that attractive enough to start digging up all stuff about him I did like his calm charisma.
But the 3rd episode of QIHM left me breathless. I swear when I saw him in modern clothes with a beanie my jaw almost hit the floor. And the smile. OMG. That smile. That seat belt smile. I had to stop the video and rewatched that part 10 times. I think there's no turning point for me. He's become so attractive in my eyes that I even find him handsome with crazy permed hair he was sporting back then :D :D
I, @lyra_brillantez and @harushima just found out he had some .... ehm.... other attractive parts of his body apart from shoulderschest and legs =)) OK. I'm going to stop right now =)) =))

Guest syapotter

[size=2]

I, @lyra_brillantez and @harushima just found out he had some .... ehm.... other attractive parts of his body apart from shoulderschest and legs =)) OK. I'm going to stop right now =)) =))

@syapotterHa ha ha ha :D My roommate thought something happened to me because I turned really red all of sudden :D
As I said - he has naturally well built body, so even if he doesn't work out he still has nice body. But those pictures of his post Mr. Idol body are.... just....... yeah... 

Guest harushima

Guest harushima

I don't know if someone posted the video yet but I remember someone mentioning about JHW having kissed 15 actresses and counting... Was it @aisling_ ?
Was is from this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdbR7_W3muQ? and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-X34QRAqsU?
-----
"All of them are in my memory."-----And I was giggling while listening to the narrators description. Oh could he be so accurate!? =))

Guest syapotter

Can I touch his hair? :D LOL, now I'm obsessed with  his hair too :D

@Aisling

can I join you to touch his hair too? :P I noticed that he has nice hair in QIHM ep 8 (i think?), when he was preparing to go back to Joseon, then he was slashed by the assassins. I swear I wanna run my hands through his hair and see whether it feels as soft as it looks. :P

Ji Hyun Woo was perfect in episode 15.
Cute - handsome - furious - devastated - scary - heartbroken - vulnerable ...
I can't get over how good he is as Kim Boong Do. And it's not fair that he looks so hot while lying on the grass.

I know, right? YEEEEESH! I just keep rewinding and replaying it over and over...
there is something seriously wrong with me. :x Any why am I upset that the bed scene wasn't hot & steamy? [-(  (It wouldn't fit in with the story but I don't care) I'm praying JHW's next project is something along the lines of "I Need Romance" with a uber hot make-out scene. *hehehe* And that he uses that tone of voice. =P~

@tessierooSo do you think they slept together? I still can't figure it out! 
I don't think I'd be able to stay sane if he used THAT voice more often. OMG, now I'm really jealous of his girlfriends. If he talked to them like that in bed...  :\"> :(|) =))

Archived