Ji Hyun Woo 지현우

tessieroo

Looks like you've all infected your congatious kissing JHW talk over to others in BOTR thread. Haha!

Here's my breakdown of the candidates. :lol:

(1) Choi Suk Bong from BOARM - has paternal issues and breast cancer; I need a healthy man. Hahaha!

(2) Yoon Tae Oh from My Sweet Seoul - hasn't found his place in life and I would have the same issues as Eun Soo. LOL.

(3) Kwon Heok Joo from OTR - too young; barely got over his first love. :P

(4) Ji PD from OMD - if there wasn't a Woo On Dal, I'd choose him. :lol:

(5) Min Hyuk from Fly High - still a student :P

(6) Kang Dae Gu from Me Ri Dae Gu - has wild, crazy hair, hahaha!

(7) Jang Shin Ho from MPY - playa! ;)

Thx for the useful breakdown.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest franchosa

Looks like you've all infected your congatious kissing JHW talk over to others in BOTR thread. Haha!...

Puahahaha! I guess so! :lol::lol::lol: Well, at least we can have fun talking about kissing while we anticipate one from the drama itself. :P

Alright ladies, just want to share this recap of an old X-Man episode where Ji Hyun Woo was one of the guests back in 2004. Incidentally, Nam Sang Mi was also one of the guests, but they didn't really interact. Too bad. This was the first time I watched X-Man unsubbed. Hahaha! For the love of Ji Hyun Woo, here I go!!!

Ji Hyun Woo on X-Man Back in 2004

Even from this blurry video, I could pick him out from this line-up, hee hee. He's the tallest guy wearing a white blazer over torn/faded jeans (3rd from the right):

vlcsnap-2010-02-17-12h20m18s144.png

Soon after, the camera zoomed in on his face. Huwaaaaah, cuuuuute! I wore a smile on my face throughout his appearance.

vlcsnap-2010-02-17-12h20m55s15.pngvlcsnap-2010-02-17-12h21m01s86.pngvlcsnap-2010-02-17-12h21m07s151.pngvlcsnap-2010-02-17-12h21m14s204.pngvlcsnap-2010-02-17-12h21m33s135.png

Because he's known as the lead guitarist for the band The Nuts, the hosts asked him to play air guitar. *Sigh* Adorable!

vlcsnap-2010-02-17-12h23m11s100.pngvlcsnap-2010-02-17-12h23m18s166.pngvlcsnap-2010-02-17-12h23m24s241.pngvlcsnap-2010-02-17-12h23m31s39.pngvlcsnap-2010-02-17-12h23m40s139.png

It was time for guests to do the ssanti (cheap/funny dance), LOL, and he did these moves. Puahahaha! Even while dancing ssanti, he's so cute.

vlcsnap-2010-02-17-12h30m18s7.pngvlcsnap-2010-02-17-12h30m42s235.pngvlcsnap-2010-02-17-12h30m56s140.pngvlcsnap-2010-02-17-12h31m13s29.pngvlcsnap-2010-02-17-12h31m58s249.pngvlcsnap-2010-02-17-12h32m25s8.png

They played this game where the other team made this formation like you see on the picture below. Ji Hyun Woo was the one standing up against the wall.

vlcsnap-2010-02-17-12h33m39s219.png

The other team piled up on top of the other team's guys' backs. LOL. Lucky Lee Young Eun because she was first from the other team and so she got up close and personal to Ji Hyun Woo. *green with envy* She got pushed against him so many times over as her other teammates ran up and piled on. I never envied a Korean celeb like this before. LOL.

vlcsnap-2010-02-17-12h33m59s165.pngvlcsnap-2010-02-17-12h34m06s247.pngvlcsnap-2010-02-17-12h34m12s50.pngvlcsnap-2010-02-17-12h34m38s23.png

Next, they played the dangyunhaji (of course) game and Ji Hyun Woo's opponent was Lee Young Eun. Too bad I had no idea what they said to each other. The ending result was Lee Young Eun got knocked down. Tee hee hee.

It was time for the women to dance up to the men. They had two groups. Ji Hyun Woo came on with the second group while Lee Seung Gi and Nam Sang Mi belonged to the first group.

Chae Yeon danced up to Ji Hyun Woo as shown on the screen caps below. Ji Hyun Woo was the only guy she danced with this closely. She really showed him that she liked him. Smart move!

vlcsnap-2010-02-17-11h10m25s177.pngvlcsnap-2010-02-17-11h10m33s27.pngvlcsnap-2010-02-17-11h10m44s110.pngvlcsnap-2010-02-17-11h10m50s215.pngvlcsnap-2010-02-17-11h10m55s15.pngvlcsnap-2010-02-17-11h11m03s75.pngvlcsnap-2010-02-17-11h11m09s152.pngvlcsnap-2010-02-17-11h11m15s208.png

And because Chae Yon showed Ji Hyun Woo how much she liked him, Ji Hyun Woo selected her.

vlcsnap-2010-02-17-11h12m43s57.pngvlcsnap-2010-02-17-11h12m58s199.png

*For me, the dynamics would have been more interesting if Nam Sang Mi and Lee Seung Gi were grouped with Ji Hyun Woo and Chae Yeon during this portion of the show.

Although I doubt Nam Sang Mi would dance sexily around Ji Hyun Woo because I got the impression that she's a really shy type by how she danced with anybody. So, in the end, Ji Hyun Woo would probably still choose Chae Yeon. Well, I don't know. That's why I wanted to see them all in one group! Hee hee.*

But then this other guy also chose Chae Yeon to be his partner...

vlcsnap-2010-02-17-11h14m27s68.png

Chae Yeon seemed embarrassed at first but didn't mince words in saying she wants to stay with Ji Hyun Woo. Hahaha! Can you blame her? She hid behind Ji Hyun Woo looking embarrassed and as always, Ji Hyun Woo just stood there looking soooo cute!

vlcsnap-2010-02-17-11h14m39s172.pngvlcsnap-2010-02-17-11h14m46s15.pngvlcsnap-2010-02-17-11h14m52s77.pngvlcsnap-2010-02-17-11h14m58s136.png

So, then Ji Hyun Woo and Chae Yeon became the couple. And I thought Lee Young Eun was already lucky earlier. Hee hee hee.

vlcsnap-2010-02-17-11h15m52s147.pngvlcsnap-2010-02-17-11h15m58s217.png

I said that Chae Yeon was smart to pick Ji Hyun Woo because when they played this couple game afterward, she got to be all over Ji Hyun Woo. Hahaha! At that moment, I really wanted to be in her shoes. LMAO!

vlcsnap-2010-02-17-11h24m07s233.pngvlcsnap-2010-02-17-11h24m46s73.png

That was the last game they played before the show ended. :)

I wonder if Ji Hyun Woo ever appeared in X-Man again after this one. I'd love to see him again on the show. :D It's so hard to find his past works. ;)

Guest lilgzl

franchosa! i can see you're online now...*hugs*

I've just done watching epi 13 :D

Can't believe I still come here to get more of my daily hyunwoo's dose....still can't get over him!

I've gone through so many idols syndrome....and this is probably the worst..or rather...the best ^_^

Thank you so muchhh for the goodies..

Ji Hyun Woo on X-Man Back in 2004

LOL!.He looked so young and cute back then...hahaha..Chae Yeon is so lucky!! and of course she should pick him amongst all others.

Oh..she got to ride on his back!!! *fans..fans...fans* I can feel how it must felt like..to ride on his back....here..*fans..fans*

I love watching him singing and playing the guitar...I played his Yellow and Falling...over and over again ....I love his Korean songs too...I think I just love everything about him now..

Here's my breakdown of the candidates.

ROFL - you got it right again girl!!!

On Dal has all the right ingredients - he could be comical, romantic..a leader...bold, a chaebol, and most of all, he's a simpleton...^_^

I think I been bitten by the On Dal virus, just like how LPK always says when she's upset with him..the way she said it so funny too :D

Btw, same as you, I also watched ILPK cos of NSM, I like her since Bad Family too...and seen most of her dramas after that.

But, boy...I'm glad I watched ILPK....JiHyunWoo ...that's where the journey of me falling into his trap started...♥

On Ji PD:

Huaahahaha...yah...that's my fave scene too..the way he was trying covering her bum...he looks so cute and innocent..and jealous...how could he made up those acts so genuinely arrgghhhh!!!! Losing my voice now...

joykimlee - LOL....gotta go there and add more kissing spices :lol:

Guest franchosa

Hi, lilgzl! *waves* :D LMAO @ the "simpleton" remark about Woo On Dal. :lol:

I have the biggest crush on Ji Hyun Woo. :blush: I've liked other K-actors before and thought they were cute but none of them elicited such behavior from me where I spend hours and hours looking for pictures and write-ups on him myself. Hahaha! Before, I was just satisfied going through their soompi threads. This is the first time I've gone into Korean sites (even though I don't understand Hangeul), armed with Google translation :lol: just to find more about him. :P And he's the only K-actor whose complete collection of dramas/movies I tried to watch. :P

Here's another picture slide show of him I found from his dcinside site. There's a narration by him, but I think the uploader just took that voice clip from when JHW was DJing. JHW had a DJ gig on SBS radio. I'm not sure if he still does it. I love that pic @ 1:56 where he was drinking coffee and wearing a hat. I haven't found it but I've seen most of the pics on this slide show. ;)

Ji Hyun Woo Picture Slide Show

I found more links to him singing Korean songs. They're kinda catchy. :D I like the songs and how he sang them. :) It looks like he was singing on his radio show or he was a guest on a radio show.

JHW Sings At A Radio Show 1

And this one, I could totally picture myself singing along with him at a noraebang (videoke room) complete with a tambourine. *ROTFL* :lol:

JHW Sings At A Radio Show 2

This is a scene from My Precious You (MPY) aka My Precious Child where he played a tall, handsome dentist. (What a stretch, huh? Hahaha!) He was seducing that girl in the scene, and I was the one who got seduced. :lol:

JHW as a tall, handsome dentist in MPY

This scene is from his 2005 series Golden Apple. Man, I want to see his abs too but not this way. LOL. I started the first episode, and it looks like a heavy drama. It seems like an interesting story so far.

Drama Scene from Golden Apple

Well, I'll let you ladies digest those videos for now. Ha ha ha!

His pics of the day:

00003zq.jpg

201001191263869008.jpg

12648760072010013103282.jpg

2yopretty7.jpg

12648760072010013103283.jpg

12648760072010013103283.jpg

I love how he looks here. :D

20100111013206.jpg

Magazine Spread

1001252.jpg

413ny.jpg

4131.jpg

During downtime at ILPK set; the stylist was fixing his "rooster do". :lol:

95167299.jpg

Enjoy! :D

Guest blackjackVip

@franchosa

-Hello :) can u give me the link on where u watched it? hehe..i really like that show, and i'm curious...perhaps youtube link?

thanks a bunch!

Guest franchosa

@franchosa

-Hello :) can u give me the link on where u watched it? hehe..i really like that show, and i'm curious...perhaps youtube link?

thanks a bunch!

Which show? Invincible Lee Pyung Kang (ILPK)? It looks like the first 5 episodes with English subs are up on youtube:

ILPK Episode 1

But I don't know where else you can watch it streaming with English subs. It's best to download it. :)

Guest lilgzl

I'm back! *hugs*

franchosa: You've been camping at his dcinside :lol:

Yes...his simpleton...which made me can't get over him till now... ^_^

Btw, did he end up with Mija in the Old Miss Dairy?? Have you seen the movie yet?

and have you seen his new movie yet? I haven't seen it out on DVD yet...

I love love love..the way he plays his guitar...and/or singing...

Was watching his "Creep" again..and saw another link of Daniel Henney's Creep...clicked on it, just wanted to compare..and somehow it didn't catch my attention as much as our HyunWoo.

I have nothing against Daniel, as he's also one hot guy..but I must have been bitten so hard by On Dal's virus, that other hot guys now just look like an ordinary guys... :D

The way JiHyunWoo plays his guitar..is so full of ..emotions...I could barely breath everytime he started doing the move..with his expression..oh goshh..I don't know how long i'll feel this way about him ^_^

Found another clip on yt, maybe you've seen it...I think it's the same day he sang that fun Song at the Radio Station:

Ji Hyun Woo Picture Slide Show:

I wanted to hear him on the radio every day.....T_T

Do you know what he's talking about?

Have you seen any photos of his family?

I wonder how his mom must be feeling having a son like him :rolleyes:

Btw, have you seen this clip?

I think it must be a fans meeting for his birthday...he looked a bit shy when they were saying something.....I wish I know what they are saying..

JHW birthday

blackjackVip: you can watch the whole complete series of ILPK in mysoju

enjoy..and please come back to let us know if you've been infected by On Dal's virus too :P

One thing i like about KR guys are they're tall and buffed. Despite single eyelids or flat looks, they're probably the tallest guys amongst Asians. And boy, look at JHW standing, sitting and squatting in all those pics above ... i love tall guys.

Guest blackjackVip

Which show? Invincible Lee Pyung Kang (ILPK)? It looks like the first 5 episodes with English subs are up on youtube:

ILPK Episode 1

But I don't know where else you can watch it streaming with English subs. It's best to download it. :)

actually, the XMAN show?...hehe :lol:

Guest franchosa

blackjackVip, I got the link to that XMan episode from the Xman thread here on soompi.

joykimlee, yeah, among Asian actors, the Korean entertainment industry seems to have the tallest guys. :) I don't think Korean guys are normally that tall, though. These actors we see in dramas and movies are thoroughbreds :P - tall and handsome! Or should I say stallions? :lol:

The two other guys in ILPK are very tall too, but they didn't do anything for me. It's Ji Hyun Woo's charm that I fell for at first. The fact that he's handsomely tall too is just a bonus! :D

lilgzl, yes, I've been camping out at JHW's dcinside site. His Korean sites have the best stuff! I've seen just about every youtube clip he has :lol: and a number of them has already been taken down too. :(

On his birthday video

I could hardly hear what he was saying. It looks like his fans were requesting different songs and he was trying to figure out what to play next on the guitar. :D

On Old Miss Diary (OMD)

Yes, I believe Ji PD and Mija ended up together in the series. I think they were married because I saw clips of them wearing wedding clothes. I saw the OMD movie but I prefer the series because they made their characters extremely weird in the movie, imo. Plus I found the series (the clips that I saw) cuter and more romantic. :)

On Attack the Gas Station 2 (ATGS2)

I haven't seen this. Did you see the first one made 10 years ago? It's pretty funny; although I don't know if one needs to watch the first movie before this one.

On his picture slide show narration

I wish I understood at least half of what he was talking about. I only caught the first word he said --> dangsin which means "you". :lol:

On "Creep"

That seems to be the Korean actor/singer anthem. I've seen a number of them play or sing it like Daniel Henny, Lee Dong Wook, and Kim Hyun Joong of SS501 to name a few. :D But of course, my favorite version is Ji Hyun Woo's. ;)

On his SBS radio show

Here's the official site:

JHW's SBS Radio Show

It was posted on one of the earlier pages of this thread. You can click on his picture at the site and you'll see thumbnails of his pictures and his different guests. I haven't figured out if you could actually listen to his broadcasts or if he's still doing broadcasts. :P Oh, how I would love to hear him on the radio too!

About his family

I've only seen a picture of his brother who also belongs to a band (NEXT). He plays the piano. They don't look alike, though. I'm pretty sure JHW's mom is super proud of him. :D

His 2005 series Golden Apple

I watched the first 9 episodes so far. :P The first time Ji Hyun Woo appeared was in episode 9, and I literally let out a fangirl shriek when I saw him! :lol: Kyaaaah! It was so worth the wait. He was adorably funny! I was determined to get the first 8 episodes out of the way so I could finally see him on screen. :D

Here are the screen caps of when he first appeared in the series. His character has this thick country accent because he didn't grow up in Seoul. He was DJ-ing at a cafe and was grooving on the music. Hahaha! The song playing was "How Deep Is Your Love" by the Bee Gees. :lol: This part of the drama was set in 1979.

vlcsnap2010041813h30m50.png

vlcsnap2010041813h32m30.png

vlcsnap2010041813h33m14.png

After playing the record, he said some really cheesy lines - I'm guessing the kind of lines that the 70's dudes said back then. Hahaha! Then he saw someone familiar who wasn't supposed to be there that's why he had this expression.

vlcsnap2010041813h35m25.png

On this screen cap, he was trying to smooth talk his lady boss about his job. The way he approached her, he walked with that disco king attitude. LMAO! He spun around to get to this standing position you see on this screen cap. He was totally cheesy and he did it so well and funny! Puahahaha!

vlcsnap2010041813h39m00.png

Here he was still saying cheesy and over-dramatic lines to his boss. Hahaha! Notice how he put his hand on his chest. LOL.

vlcsnap2010041813h39m32.png

Then when he was working inside the DJ booth, a woman waved at him. So, he waved back.

vlcsnap2010041813h40m27.png

The same woman blew him a kiss in the air which made him grin like this...

vlcsnap2010041813h41m09.png

...before he blew a kiss back to her like this. :lol:

vlcsnap2010041813h41m20.png

vlcsnap2010041813h41m36.png

vlcsnap2010041813h41m41.png

vlcsnap2010041813h41m47.png

He was talking to someone here, and I just wanted to capture his good looking image. Hahaha! Look at those sek-shi lips and nose!

vlcsnap2010041814h03m43.png

Here, he was trying to sweet talk the girl who blew him a kiss at the cafe; hoping she'd hook up with him. Hahaha!

vlcsnap2010041814h04m06.png

I don't know why I delight so much in seeing him romance or go after a girl (whether he's being serious with her or just trying to score). LOL. I think he is made for that kind of role. :D He is so good at it! He's adorably funny and cute even when he's just fooling around and oh, so dashing and debonair when he's seriously courting the girl. *Sigh* All I know is I'm so gonna be his victim if I ever run into him in real life. Puahahaha!

More links to his guitar playing

I haven't seen this scene. It's from Golden Apple.

JHW as Kim Kyung Min Sings at a Cafe

From My Precious You:

JHW as Jang Sin Ho Plays Guitar

From ILPK:

JHW as Woo On Dal Sings "Dance With My Father"

Guest lilgzl

gals....I started watching chuno and it's so addictive!!....but the funny thing is, I keep fantasizing that Song TaeHae is Jihyunwoo instaed of OJH??

Everytime he showed his affection to LDH, I was all hyped and started thinking how it would be if JHW is the one played that kind of role..^_^

I had my fair bit of crush of OJH, but not unlikethe OnDal's virus :P

Anyway..just wanted to share how much I really like this guy at this moment ...♥

joykimlee : Yah! agreed..about Korean guys..

When I was at Univ, there were many Korean students, but most of them are not tall at all..

I was very surprised to find out otherwise since started watching Kdrama.

franchosa: you're so dedicated to him! so glad to have you here to feed us our daily JHW's dose ;)

On Attack the Gas Station : Nope..haven't seen either of them....will try to catch up on his previous works slowly...so I don't run out of his stuff too quick.

I'm so upset to find out the viikii site has been shut down!! Now I have to wait longer for the BOARM sub... :(

Guest franchosa

lilgzl, when I post JHW's pics and vids here, I'm also feeding my own addiction. :lol:

I think I'm allergic to historical dramas. I always fall asleep in the middle of each episode. I just can't go through them. :D

When I was attending university, I never came across a Korean guy who's swoon worthy like Ji Hyun Woo. They didn't make 'em like this before. :lol:

I guess someone had hardsubbed videos using viikii subs and streamed them somewhere else that's why the viikii owner of the Birth Of The Rich (BOTR) site shut it down.

I saw episode 14 of BOTR and I just had to screen cap these wonderful images of Ji Hyun Woo...

He rocked the vests he wore! I don't need that water cooler in the office if there's a tall glass of water like him walking around. :P

vlcsnap2010041909h53m14.png

vlcsnap2010041911h28m40.png

Oh handsomeness! I'd be taking public transportation if there was someone like this to look at during the ride. :P

vlcsnap2010041908h58m36.png

vlcsnap2010041909h00m58.png

I like how his hair looked here:

vlcsnap2010041909h01m09.png

And in episode 14 Choi Suk Bong (Ji Hyun Woo) played "Spanish Romance" on classical guitar! Huwaaaaah!

vlcsnap2010041911h16m48.png

vlcsnap2010041911h17m29.png

Oh, shut up, Choi Suk Bong! Like you need to play "Romance" and include it with your seduction repertoire to charm me! You had me at annyeong haseyo! :lol:

Gaaaah! How many times is this man going to smite me?! :blush:

201001201615211.jpg

201001201615411.jpg

201001252141221.jpg

201001252145411.jpg

201001252156211.jpg

201001252159541.jpg

Videos

Shows his different activities

Over The Rainbow, Fly High, Other Gigs

Clips from My Precious You, My Sweet Seoul, Me Ri Dae Gu Attack and Defense Battle, Over The Rainbow, Old Miss Diary and some of his concerts

Drama and Concert Clips

2009 KBS Awards

JHW's Red Carpet Walk

Guest franchosa

^^ Thanks, tiki_sg for answering my question.

Alright girls, I can't remember if I expressed it here before but when I saw Ji Hyun Woo's character Choi Suk Bong running around in Birth of the Rich, I thought he would make a good detective character. He has the stance, the physique, and the attitude. I totally imagined him starring in his own detective series. :D

Then at one point, while I was watching him yet again in one of his series, I thought he could be a Korean James Bond. Hahaha! But then look at what I found in his dcinside site:

66798.jpg

Obviously, I wasn't the only one who thought he could be a Korean James Bond. Hahaha! I love it! :lol:

I also found these kiss gifs from My Sweet Seoul.

66973c.gif

66973d.gif

66973e.gif

And yeah, my favorite kiss of all from that series has one too!

66973f.gif

Are you alright so far? :lol: Catch your breath! :lol:

Here's a gif of my other fave scene from My Sweet Seoul when they were walking by a bunch of cherry blossoms and conversing through texts. It was really romantic. *thumbs up*

66973b.gif

A walking gif :lol:

66973a.gif

Guest lilgzl

Red carpet walking

*fainted*

He looked sooooooo handsome and elegant and gorgeous..and HOT!!!....I couldn't watch this just twice...I had to click play and play and play....again..again..again..my goodness!! the way he was walking...standing up there for the photo taking..gave his trademark smile... wish I was there.....

Thank you for this girl!! Love him even more ^_^

kiss gifs from My Sweet Seoul

OMG!! Phuaahahahaha....look at those lips movement.......*fans*fan*fans*fans*

http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/4027/66798.jpg

Yes! I could totally see him as one of those hot secret agent... B)

This is the first time I started fantasizing an actor to be someone else...that's why I was thinking about him while watching Chuno...if he would be that hot daring general Song Tae Hae...(even though OJH done a very good job there..I still wanted my JiHyun ^_^)

BOTR

Thank you for the photos... :D again..always take my breaths away..everytime I see his photos..new or old...i've been smitten really bad by his virus

I was lurking at the BOTR thread and saw the BTS photos...he looks so tall amongst everyone else..

I wonder what he must be feeling..always looking down talking to other people :P

I have seen only up to epi 13...and I think will wait untill all the subs finished before watching it..although I'm not sure if I can handle my curiousity...I'll try to get my daily dose of him drooling over his pics

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4315/201001252159541.jpg

Look at that smile!!

I think, he's the only actor that always look good in any outfits ...oh..no except for that weird pants he got during the BOTR premiere <_<

OK, except that pants..he always look dashing in any outfit..and I've never seen any photos of him that make him look girly...like most asian actors.

He always look so manly and handsome in any outfits.... *starts fantasizing.....* :blush:

A walking gif

I really love the way he walks....♥

Guest franchosa

lilgzl, exactly! I couldn't watch his red carpet walk just once. ;)

I think we need air conditioning in this thread. We always seem to want to fan ourselves. Puahahaha!

I noticed in episode 13 of BOTR how much JHW's arms have gotten more muscular. He was wearing this gray sweater and his arms were noticeably more muscular compared to when they looked in his older dramas including ILPK. He really looks hunky in BOTR. B)

I was also lurking at the BOTR thread the other day and saw you posted his Showbiz Extra interview and commented on how many leading ladies he's kissed in his career but that you're not aware of how many he's kissed in real life. :lol: That's what I want to know - the real life count. Hahaha!

Incidentally, I found these pictures at his dcinside site which show him about town:

94919936.jpg

Shopping

14746633.jpg

207xy.jpg

This must be at the My Sweet Seoul set. I remember he wore this shirt in the drama.

2008l.jpg

I can't recognize where this could be - if it's from BTS of a drama or he's somewhere hanging out...

2008090713201821106295.jpg

Spotted dining out with someone - looks like a woman...

picture070v.jpg

On his outfit during the BOTR press con...

I was also aghast when I first saw those clothes on him but you know what? Even with that atrocious outfit on, he was still able to carry the look well. I went back to those pictures again and I swear I don't think anybody else - a mere mortal, anyway - could have pulled that off! :lol: His masculinity didn't diminish. Like you said, unlike some other K-actors out there, he doesn't look girly in his manner or looks. If he did, I wouldn't be attracted to him. What can I say? I like men who look like men. ;)

On his towering figure

When I watch him in a drama, it's hard for me to notice anyone else. Hahaha! The first person I see is him. It's so easy to pick him out of the crowd because he is always towering over everybody. :D I'm watching him in Golden Apple right now and even though he's not the one speaking, my eyes are on him. :lol: That's why it takes me so long to go through one episode because I have to rewind to the dialog since I always miss it whenever he appears. LMAO!

In every drama of his I've seen (almost all except for that 2-episode Banjun Drama, You'll Find Out, and Old Miss Diary), there always seems to be a character that notices or mentions how tall and handsome he is. LOL.

More kissing video clips :P

Fly High Kiss

You can tell how much Nam Sang Mi had to tiptoe to reach his lips. :lol:

ILPK Sunset Kiss

1620091229avi002384284.jpg

I love how Woo On Dal had to bend so much just to kiss Lee Pyung Kang: :D

1620091229avi002387153.jpg

I can't help but crack up at how Woo On Dal talks LPK into giving him a kiss. :lol:

Lee Pyung On Catches Woo On Dal and Lee Pyung Kang Kiss

I love the background song used by the MV creator: "Kiss Me" by Blink

All ILPK Kisses

This kiss was after Woo On Dal heard Lee Pyung Kang confess her real feelings for him.

e14091222hanavi00079456.jpg

Guest lilgzl

*turned on the AC*

All ILPK Kisses : OMGsh!!! :lol:

I think this is the only Kdrama that has the best kissing scenes

franchosa : We must be living in the same frequency since met him...

I was re-watching some romantic scenes of ILPK last night...again....(YES could you believe that!)

Not sure how many times I've seen these OnDal and LPK scenes, I always have butterflies with me :blush:

Lee Pyung On Catches Woo On Dal and Lee Pyung Kang Kiss :

Phuaahahahaha!! that is one of my fave scene too! The way he asked for it.....oh dear!! if only i could be LPK :D

On his handsomeness:

What more could I add here...I think everyday we just keep talking about the same thing.. :lol:

Yes, i noticed from the photos, he looked much buffed up...and handsome!!! Gyaaaaa......

On off topic, when looking at the casts of the Athena (Iris spin off), I was very excited ..I'm actually more excited about this then the IRIS...

bcs they have most tall guys there..then suddenly my OnDal's virus kicked in, and starting hoping..tat if one of the casts pulled off...hopefully they'll consider JHW instead :rolleyes:

He hasn't got anything lined up after BOTR right? and since Suna's new drama is being pushed forward...don't think he'll be casted that soon in a new drama....so...just my wishful thinking...as I'm dying to see him as one of those hot secret agent ..

He's done most of comical type roles..so it'll be a new challenge should he be casted for a role like this *fingers crossed*

I made some recaps of my fave bibimbap kiss...

ilpk91.jpg -> look at his face expression..

ilpk93.jpg

ilpk94.jpg

ilpk95.jpg ->almost there...♥

ilpk96.jpg ->landed..♥_♥

ilpk98.jpg

ilpk99.jpg

ilpk910.jpg ->Ha Ha Ha Ha!

ilpk911.jpg

ilpk913.jpg -> I love the way he's saying "uee??"uee??"

ilpk914.jpg -> so....OnDal's!!

Guest franchosa

Hahaha! lilgzl, I love your play by play account of the bibimbap kiss. Puahahaha! I was chuckling while reading your entire post. :lol: I just love how that whole scene was executed so I looked up who the director is for ILPK and found out that he also directed Hong Gil Dong. I didn't see this drama, though.

I remember, after Lee Pyung On left the scene, both WOD and LPK scrambled to their own rooms. Hahaha! And I vividly recall as Woo On Dal hid his head in embarrassment under that table how he blamed LPK saying, "Bad Lee Pyung Kang for eating bibimbap so beautifully!" that he couldn't help but kiss her. LMAO!

Yup, we're on the same Woo On Dal wavelength, alright! :P

On JHW's upcoming projects

I haven't come across any news about his upcoming projects. I'm curious about what's on his plate too. I finished watching Golden Apple. Even though, JHW only played a supporting role, I enjoyed his scenes. He got to play the guitar a lot and sing since he played the role of an aspiring singer.

It would be awesome if he does a role similar to James Bond. Hee hee. I don't really care for melodramatic roles. I'd hate to see him play a character dying of some unknown disease or suffer throughout the entire series for some needless drama like a lot of the K-drama plots out there. <_< I enjoy him most as the amorous lead character who's funny and adorable. ;) I like comedies and if it's a romantic comedy, even better. :P

On his handsomeness

LMAO! Yup, we never get tired of it that we chat about it daily. Hahaha!

Glad you turned on the A/C. I'm gonna put it on *full blast* now because I came bearing "gifs" again. :lol:

How cute is he on these gifs?!!! *hot flashes*

67005a.gif090115ebafb8eb9dbced988.gif090301ebafb8eb9dbced988.gif

And I find him oh so sekshii when he's rocking that guitar!

35158359.gif5bhdtv5d200407255bthenu.gif

He went on a variety show (probably sometime back in 2004 since they still referred to his Ji PD character) and played "Midnight Express" on the guitar.

JHW on a Variety Show (~2004)

Were these the Old Miss Diary NGs you saw?

OMD NGs

And here's one of those ILPK scenes that sent me laughing so hard at Woo On Dal. :lol: :lol: :lol: This was right after Edward dropped LPK off home and LPK was feeling all giddy and excited about her time with Edward that she was covering her face in embarrassment and twisting and bending her body. LOL. Woo On Dal happened to be outside and saw her act that way so he started to mock her by mimicking her. :lol:

WOD Mimics LPK Part 1

Woo On Dal didn't stop there either. :lol: Even after LPK caught him mimicking her, he continued to make fun of her on their way to the house which prompted LPK to kick his butt. Hahaha! It never fails. I crack up every time I see these clips. Totally one of my favorite Woo On Dal moments! :lol: I want to find gifs of these scenes too. :P

WOD Mimics LPK Part 2

I found these pictures from JHW's dcinside site. I'm guessing they're gifts from his Korean fans.

Awwww...I want one. Hee hee hee...

66892b.jpg

One with a guitar

66892a.jpg

I don't know what's with the fish. Maybe it's supposed to reference his song "One-Eyed Fish"?

66892c.jpg

Speaking of his Korean fans...

At his dcinside site, they're talking about how he has nice, smooth feet and hands and posted pictures of them. Hahaha! And you thought I've noticed everything! LOL!

On off-topic

I saw episode 8 of Oh My Lady and there was a scene held at the very same stage used in Over The Rainbow and BOTR with those stone seats. That seems like a popular filming site. :D

From Come To Play with the cast of Attack The Gas Station 2 (probably around Jan 2010 when the movie was released)

59365833.gif

2010013wv.jpg

I don't know what show is this from but I think this interview happened this year.

2010012406392910011.jpg

Guest lilgzl

franchosa : LMAOLLLLLL!.....thanks for the goodies..I've changed my siggy :P

*hugs* everytime I came here..always had a good laugh and butterflies....what would I do without my OnDal's vaccine??? ^_^

okay I'm gonna say it.... forgive me yobo...for I have sin..fallen in ♥ with another man..... saranghae Ji Hyun ssii :blush:

Gotta run do some errands now..will be back with more comments...

Here are the yt links for the bloopers of OMD that I watched...they have eng subs..it's very funny!

Archived