[REQ] The Wanderlust Poster

Guest thespringmaid

Guest thespringmaid

Hi! Gem here, and I'm fairly new here in Soompi although I've had my account for forever already.

Anyhoo, I'd like to request for a poster for my fanfic. (The link is on my signature).

Request: Fanfic poster
Title: The Wanderlust
Text: Escape reality; let go of your emotions. (This is optional. If you can put it in, then all the best! :) )
Characters: G Dragon TOP1 TOP2 Lee Jin1 Lee Jin2
Mood: serious, romance, love triangle, cool, soul-searching
Author: thespringmaid
I will be thoroughly grateful to whoever would help me with this poster! Thank you very much in advance!

Guest SuYinadmirer

Hi. ^^ I'll be back with a poster, I promise. I've nearly go it done. Please wait. :)
I've finally finished! It took me at least four hours. >.< It'd be great if you could upload to your own server. If you use it, please credit like this: ☆Timeless Love ;) ╰ Graphic Request Shop ╮ (with the link). Thank you and I hope you like it. ^^

TheWanderlust.png

Guest thespringmaid

Hi all!

Thank you very very much for the posters!!! Truly grateful for your kindness. I will try to use them all as much as I can and will upload it on my own server and of course credit your mad photoshop skills. :D

Hi FESHA - Yup, I think you got it. :) Thanks!

Hi lilchan - Wow, 3 versions! I can't thank you enough. I love the middle version a lot, reminds me of Big Bang's current image. :D

Hi suyinadmirer - Woah 4 hours?! I shall not put your time and efforts to waste! Yup, I will upload it on my server and credit you. :) Thanks again!! It looks really nice!

Guest thespringmaid

Hi fabrications. - OH EM GEE. I'm so sorry I only saw your artwork now! I don't mind! I don't mind at all! The poster you made is really pretty. <3 I adore it! Will use it anytime soon! (And of course, I will credit you! :) )

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest vangmonie

so i totally think i missed the intended target... and yeah... i didn't even us the pictures you gave. /facepalms. i hope it's okay though... if not it's okay. feel free not to use. i just like making gtop big bang posters. cause you know, two gorgeous big bang men, and their flawless-ness in every photoshoot...

akwj2d.jpg

so hrm this is really awkward. i haven't been here and photoshopped in ages. i gave an attempt at making your poster because i missed making posters. that's all. it took me hours though to get it done and it's nothing special. -___- anyway, here you go. i hope it looks okay to you.

62786077.png

Archived