[Drama 2012] May Queen 메이퀸

Guest Eja

@shedevil77 Wait so BH, Biomom and KS grandfather are in a monogamous relationship? You're last sentence confuse me but the rest I understand and agree with. By the way what is our opinion on the cinematography because I cannot stand it. The cinematography and the staging is so awkward that it's makes the actors look extremely awkward. I cannot understand why I am stil watching this show.I wish it can redeem itself.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jaewon fan

i think when Hae Joo realize KS was hurt she don't know what to do.. the first person she lose before her eyes is her foster father.. now she is facing the same scenario to the person who always been there for her when she needed it the most.. she won't be able to accept it if she lose him. :-P

Pardon the interruption:

@Jaewon_fan: it's foster father*

Sorry had to get that out of my system. :))

Now back to your regular scheduled programming!

Guest jaewon fan

Pardon the interruption:

@Jaewon_fan: it's foster father*

Sorry had to get that out of my system. :))

Now back to your regular scheduled programming!

hahaha thanks.. i never realize i spell it wrongly.. pardon my mistakes..p actually the meaning of both words are totally different and yet i keep using it and nobody tried to correct me until you did. :D thank you..

i hope the uncle will soon discover that HJ is her long lost niece. because its so frustrating to see that HJ have no one to lean on and being abuse by people she trusted and loved... isnt the birth mother of HJ went for a DNA test and the result is negative. why didnt she get a doubt and take  a new test again . she has a strong feeling that HJ might be her daughter just one result she gave up already???????

kiefshi1056 said: @im_cun ks seems alright, on my point of views maybe, just maybe something will happen to ks (usually when a person is hit strongly by a car its either he is lucky nothing happen to him or the result is yet to come ) sometimes blood clot  can cause severe in the future not instantly but slowly showing some sign.. hope that would not happen to ks.. but this would be a good alibi for making HJ start to be noticing and give cocern and maybe start falling for KS
:x ;;)

Guest jaewon fan

Episode 26 Photos from Official Website ... Looks like KS will ask help from Noble Company for financial assistance... i hope they help him ... that's the only last option he had to solve his financial crisis in the company... 
308762_227245040738876_31671915_n.jpg
374522_227244147405632_785788562_n.jpg
Someone is going to die on the next episode... i hope it's not Uncle Jung Woo or KS Grandfather ... they already started to uncover the cause of death of KS parents and Hak Soo ... more likely one of them found out the truth and die.. just guessing... i hope not...
549155_227249694071744_13230633_n.jpg
549155_227249697405077_441053339_n.jpg
549155_227249707405076_1091873440_n.jpg

jaewon fan said:

Someone is going to die on the next episode... i hope it's not Uncle Jung Woo or KS Grandfather ... they already started to uncover the cause of death of KS parents and Hak Soo ... more likely one of them found out the truth and die.. just guessing... i hope not...

from the preview of epi 26 i think it's KS grandfather . . . I hope I'm mistaken

@jaewon, Hopefully that scene is where they show how KS's parents died.

I guess this is where KS finds that HJ went to DH and made a deal. She should have talked it over with KS first instead of running off hot headed and making that deal with the DH.

mayqueen_photo121110231151imbcdrama0.jpg

mayqueen_photo121110231151imbcdrama1.jpg

mayqueen_photo121110231151imbcdrama2.jpg

mayqueen_photo121110231151imbcdrama3.jpg

Guest jaewon fan

awsparkle    , i read from Chinese May Queen Fan Site  forum that KS grandfather will die.. Why the writer so cruel to KS, he will become an orphan and nobody is there to lean on.. 
He got body ache because of the car accident , headache because of the company financial problem, then heart ache because of Hae Joo ... what else??? he made KS life so complicated ...  :((

Ok ! This is officially annoys me ... the more sweet moment between Chang Hee and In Hwa officially annoys me. Writer keep making this two lovey dovey, but nothing new between Hae Joo and Kang San ...*mehhh ... I mean ... why I have to watch my OTP with their never ending sadness and pain and dry moment.
I hate seeing Chang Hee shameless face and In Hwa spoiled attitude and now they keep showing off this two sweet moment. Its flip me out.
And Hae Joo stop act so stubborn, its annoying !!! 

I have to see the subs but, I think what was stolen by TS and CH was of no use to DH. His people could not duplicate it. HJ nor KS wrote down what they did to make the last sample. All the information is in their heads and hands.

TS is a sniveling idiot. He's like a child who will do anything if you promise them some candy. IM dangled that money and he bit. It's good KS didn't fire him. This way grandfather can continue to whip in into shape.

Archived