[Drama 2012] May Queen 메이퀸

Guest Eja

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jaewon fan

After watching the last part of episode 11, i think Jang Do Hyeon already figure out that Hae Joo is very important to Kang San, he is using her to put him on the spot and follow what he want. Poor Kang San, he have to face all this additional burden just to help Hae Joo to achieve her dream, while Hae Joo is not even a bit concern about him,... :( she is too occupied of the thought about her relationship with Chang Hee. 

Guest singapore0950

hi Jaewon,

oh did not noticed at all. OMG! Must rewatch again then. Oh mean DH wanna to make use of HJ towards KS. oh dear, HJ I dun think she will know and notice all this. As HJ is fully occupied by her only loved one CH. Poor KS....  I think from ep 12 onward KS may have more tough on his job.

Jang DH really very .............. really cannot stand him and IW. Getting very disrespectful to his stepmother.

Cannot wait to watch streaming live ep.12 ~

hello :)

48 minutes and May Queen is airing episode 12

I feel really bad for Il moon i know he's a jealous kid/man but i think he just needed somebody to love him he's step mother love In hwa and his Dad likes CH because of his talent, nobody really care's for him.

here's the link if you guys want to watch it live :)

http://livedekankoku.web.fc2.com/mbc-live3.html

episode 11 Oppa Gangnam style so cute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr7gT6hBc7w

KangSan and Tinker fishing :)

enjoy episode 12 spazzz later

Guest kayana20

jaewon fan said: kayana20 said: @ missyu.shi KS can dare have you seen how CH father treats HJ and CH allows it? If you truly love someone you would not let the women you love constantly be disrespected or pushed aside especially if you have been together 15 years. The fact that KS just came back and see's this speaks volumes.He never forgot HJ and I think she is a core reason he returned too because he never forgot about her and in my eyes Ch might not be evil but his soul probably always was evil it's just that he was able to keep it at bay  because he had HJ and never wanted her to see him that way.

KS is crushed that HJ fell in love while he was away but I think he is more upset because that person is not strong enough to protect her and is ambitious. He knows how that type is and that they covet wealth from people like Do Hyeon. That should have been his lot in life.CH is not worthy.That's what's hurting KS otherwise I think he would just leave it alone. KS feels fighting is the best if it can restore his grandfather dream while at the same time preserving his family and his legacy.Ch will never be happy if all he cares about if making his father happy instead of living his life and letting his dad control it.
I am appalled IW thought KS would really consider his grandfather proposal for them to marry! She seriously didn't realize the first time she met him that the easy-going smile was half real/ half fake .It's just his way to male you comfortable and disarm you.She underestimates how smart he is and HJ too. She will soon find out.
Now why does the uncle hate HJ mom so bad I cannot wait to figure that out but I love Ibelis theory and the rest of you too. I have a feeling she is going to be sad she might not ever get her daughter back from her fake mom who realizes HJ is special. That family would be ruined without her.

Guest singapore0950

kayana20!!!

Yeah! as what you said that KS is smart and firm not so easy to trick him. LOL! Hopefully to watch more scene of KS & HJ. KS really concern HJ a lot but unfortunately HJ did not noticed. Ladies!!! Ladies all are the same. hahaha!

Oh yeah! another 15mins..........now!

MBC 2~

cheer!!!

Guest jaewon fan

singapore0950 said:

kayana20!!!

Yeah! as what you said that KS is smart and firm not so easy to trick him. LOL! Hopefully to watch more scene of KS & HJ. KS really concern HJ a lot but unfortunately HJ did not noticed. Ladies!!! Ladies all are the same. hahaha!

Oh yeah! another 15mins..........now!

MBC 2~

cheer!!!

Guest singapore0950

Show begun...

KS asked who are you? He holded CH hand asked who are you? CH fiercer stared toward KS. HJ replied he is CH after they hugged. HJ stand aside sadness. Awhile, CH asked HJ go off together....

KS suddenly stunt..lost

Poor him...

HJ got back to her office late and got scolded. .. I think.

Guest singapore0950

Oh next scene now.....

KS went to look for CH while he is in office....Late

Oh dear... Dunno what they talking about... KS EXPRESSION VVV serious.

Guest singapore0950

I like this scene now....

It is sunset....is so beautiful but KS and HJ seemed..

KS asked HJ out for a chat while they are still working.

KS.....seemed did not force HJ or asked her to decision to make. After tt HJ left and KS looking her back.... While she leaves.

KS went home and drinking badly and grandpa's is here.

CH dad unwelcome to looked HJ step mother...

Guest singapore0950

Oh sorry!!

This scene should be came 1st..

KS went to look for CH after tt he straight back to office for meeting. And he is late. While meeting KS keep looking at HJ and Jang's spot. Meeting ended Jang's keep eyes on them too.

KS asked permission can he bring HJ out....

He asked lady whom wrkg with them

Jang family are starring at them.

KS drinking vvvvv bad... He keep talking to his grandpa's. Oh dunno Wat they talking about

KS extremely vvvvvvvvv sad. Sob sob sob

Guest jaewon fan

singapore0950 said: I like this scene now....

It is sunset....is so beautiful but KS and HJ seemed..
KS asked HJ out for a chat while they are still working.
KS.....seemed did not force HJ or asked her to decision to make. After tt HJ left and KS looking her back.... While she leaves.
KS went home and drinking badly and grandpa's is here.

CH dad unwelcome to looked HJ step mother...

Guest singapore0950

Oh KS telling to his grandpa's tt why sent him to US. OK!!

REALLY extremely sad.....KS Totally lost. And he is awake now. Next day am.....

KS is starring his window sights. ... Seemed his brain completely empty.

Poor him.

CH looking his hp gallery with all he n HJ photos.

HJ got scolded by colleagues and KS spot. KS helped... I think.

KS pretend nthg happened Infront of HJ.

Guest singapore0950

Oh i dislike this scene......

KS vvvvv serious toward HJ. Which his impression + expression looks very serious n fierce. Cool

Dunno what they talking about...after KS left.

Oh dear....HJ met Jang director now....

Guest jaewon fan

singapore0950 said: Oh i dislike this scene......

KS vvvvv serious toward HJ. Which his impression + expression looks very serious n fierce. Cool
Dunno what they talking about...after KS left.

Oh dear....HJ met Jang director now....

Guest singapore0950

Seemed Jang's impressed HJ work. He asked for hand shake with HJ.....

after tt, Jang director back to his office and hv words with his son's...

Dunno what they talking about.

Relax scene now

Aunty went to look for HJ UNCLE'S and hv a fight with HJ step mother?... Hahaha!!

she took out uncle's shirt to.......smell. Hahaha!!

Guest singapore0950

Oops!!!

HJ step mother went to look for CH...

She came suddenly to his office and return $$$$$ back to him. Maybe telling him tt his dad gave this bundle $$$.

CH very polite to HJ step mother.

Next scene

JANG's son asked HJ to his office.....

Oh dunno what they talking is it insulting her?

Archived