Scryed

Guest knockblock

Guest knockblock

Who has watched this anime or read the manga?

Which altar user is your favorite?
KazumaScryedfull1060136.jpg

Plot:

Set several years after "The Great Uprising", a future geological phenomenon in the Kanagawa Prefecture near Tokyo, people have developed a power granting them the ability to deconstruct, reshape, and crystallize matter at a molecular level using only thought and willpower. These people have come to be known as "Alter" users. With only 1% of the newborn generations receiving such special power, though this number rises steadily as the series progresses, some feel a superiority over normal humans.

There are two opposing forces of alters: the Native Alters, a group of Alter users who live outside the central city and avoid any relationships with the government; and HOLY, an organization of Alter users that are a subgroup of an organization called HOLD. HOLD functions as the Mainland government's super police force of the Lost Ground, while HOLY, composed exclusively of Alter users, serves as the "special operations" group, aiding HOLD in performing dangerous missions that might require the help of an Alter user.

Volumes: 5 (complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=2713

Published by: Tokyopop

Anime Episodes: 26 + 2 films

Scryedfull913513.jpg

Scryedfull913555.jpg

Scryedfull1257667.jpg

Guest theonecalledy2ckt

s.CRY.ed was a pretty good anime. i mean, kazuma never stops getting stronger, which is pretty cool. and he's really determined, to an unstoppable level.

i thought tachibana's eternity 8 was kinda cool, since it could posses people. still, you can't beat kazuma's shell bullet. especially at the end of the series.

p.s. the anime follows a different storyline from the manga, so i hear.

Guest knockblock

My favorite alter was Zetsuei. But I liked all of the altar powers. I agree about Kazuma. I liked how he did things and would never back down.

The manga does have a differen't storyline. With differen't things.

• 11 months later...
Guest ~fantasygurl~

i liked it overrall but btw i liked the voices for the dub one better caz the japanese one made them sound kinda like kids a bit...

Archived