A few songs over time

Guest bluepig486

Guest bluepig486
have I gotten any better?
The Boa and Utada Hikaru Songs are older, I did them last year. Some people may have heard them already... The Jang Nara and Park Jung Hyun songs are new ^^ I would reeeeaallly appreciate constructive criticism.. Also, can you tell me if I have approved in singing over time??? Park Jung Hyun- Will Love Come Jang Nara - gobaek Boa- Always Utada Hikaru- First Love thank you sooooo much~!!! :wub:

Guest lovablekrnstar63

i only listened to your boa "always"

your voice is really thin & airy here

i think that goes away w/ time

mine used to be like that and it went away.. (its like.. 'where'd it go? 0.0')

anyway

good vibratto

nice to listen to =)

Guest fantasiimaker

first love - the low verses sound very nice =) my, my, so does the chorus =D Not much bad I can find in this. You sound a little shaky in the chorus, but this isn't exactly the easiest song in the world to sing XD Props~ great job.

will love come - oooo. extremely pretty. I think you definitely have improved. I'd have to say that you sound even better singing in Korean than in Japanese. It feels very..natural to the ears. I think you're running of air a bit in the higher parts, because you go softer in some areas, and I still hear a bit of shakiness. Try to work on those~ nonetheless, you sing well =) Keep it up.

Archived