[Drama 2012] To The Beautiful You 아름다운 그대에게

Admin

Guest tikamicizia

nakatsu and oscar character are the bestt!!!! I hope they can be as crazy as the japanese version

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sarangwo

3rd Teaser
Did Seol HanNa Found Out Already That JaeHee's A Girl? :-O
 I Hope Not!!!!:-SS
Oh Please Don't !!!! [-O<

Guest whateverstix

OMG third teaser omg sulli is way adorable

sullicute.jpg

the scene that i like from the teaser is when she is sitting on the bed and singing or somthing with hyunwoo hehehe sooo cute
sullicute2.jpg

Guest sarangwo

id="watch-headline-title"120726 Minho @ Idol Star Olympics 2012 (Men's 110m Hurdles)

He Won The Gold Medal \:D/

Guest sarangwo

[size=4]the scene that i like from the teaser is when she is sitting on the bed and singing or somthing with hyunwoo hehehe sooo cute[/size]

Guest TaroTard

Oh man I am soooooooooooooo excited about this! I have been waiting literally years for a Korean version of one of my fave mangas ever... I am one of the few people who was really disappointed with the Japanese version (well both). The Taiwanese version came close to satisfying but then they completely mucked up the ending, plus wasn't a huge fan of the girl. I am begging the Koreans to do an amazing version, if anyone can do it they can, so excited not long now ^0^ and all these pictures and vids have made me so happy thank you all :)))

Guest sarangwo

Look Who's Jealous?;;)
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/3188/sullicute2.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7t04iBZd41rt5adqo1_500.gif

This is what I intepret in this scene.

Tae Joon and Jae Hee had some misunderstanding and they bickered a lot.
Jae Hee is sad and hurt about it.

Tae Joon wants to make up with Jae Hee and clear up their misunderstandings but when he goes to Jae Hee's room, he saw Eun Gyul is cheering her up and Jae Hee looks happy and smiling at Eun Gyul.
He watches them sadly and jealously .

Awww! Poor Tae Joon! :(

Guest sarangwo

"Sang Choo" in Korean Means "Lettuce" , a green Leafy
vegetable

http://images.pictureshunt.com/pics/l/lettuce_vegetable-5612.jpg

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/382478_434935686529211_1438795533_n.jpg

(I can see why the dog was named as Sang Choo)

Cutie Sang Choo plays an important role between the main characters.

Sang Choo is the bridge and sometimes the messenger between two leads.

Sang Choo  is silent but welcome supporter of the two leads especially Jae Hee..

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7syaoGu1b1rt5adqo1_500.png

Guest sarangwo

From The News :

class="entry-title"More stills of f(x)’s Sulli on ‘To the Beautiful You’ revealed

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7smxfZs481rt5adqo1_500.jpg

The highly anticipated drama, ‘To the Beautiful You‘, has released more still cuts of f(x)‘s Sulli on and off camera, further showcasing the idol’s transformation.

The new Wednesday-Thursday drama is set to show Sulli’s character struggling with her life in the first episode. One of the struggles she encounters on one particular day is one with a dog.

Sulli, who has slips and falls discovers a sign that reads, “Dog won’t bite if you stay away“. She then comes face to face with the dog in question.

Although her character seems to be fear-stricken by the dog, Sulli herself was said to be very comfortable interacting with the dog during the breaks.

It is said that multiple NGs were caused when the dog ran in different directions instead of at Sulli. However, despite the many failed attempts, the set was said to be filled with laughter thanks to the unpredictable dog.

With anticipation building for the new drama, we can’t wait to see what else the production team has in store for the story line!

Oh man I am soooooooooooooo excited about this! I have been waiting literally years for a Korean version of one of my fave mangas ever... I am one of the few people who was really disappointed with the Japanese version (well both). The Taiwanese version came close to satisfying but then they completely mucked up the ending, plus wasn't a huge fan of the girl. I am begging the Koreans to do an amazing version, if anyone can do it they can, so excited not long now ^0^ and all these pictures and vids have made me so happy thank you all

:)

))

OH GOSH!
a 3rd teaser
haha i see more Minho & Sulli chemistry
and ahhhh jealousy, ey?
ICWUDT TaeJoon! hahaha
i must say, i love his jealous face SO MUCH
you can see it in his eyes LOL he's DRILLING HOLES @ Eun Gyeol's back bahaha~

i will be HONEST
i ALWAYS SMILE BRIGHTLY EVERYTIME i see the updates on this thread about our dear leads :)
i have officially become a secondary Flame LOL (cuz im a primary Taemint) haha~

@TaroTard & @riribl
ohhh comparisons ^^... i happen to agree with you both... although i was able to sit through the Japanese version and half of the taiwanese version, i really do agree that Sulli seems to be the most promising Mizuki of them all ^^... the first Japanese Mizuki's appearance was nice... looked good as both male and female... but when it came to her portrayal of an "Optimistic Fangirl", it felt quite "pale"... lol, in the long run, it acceptable in the beginning, but in the long run, she came out as "nosy" haha... the Taiwan version was quite good... but yeah, the girl was quite  :-/... seriously, im REALLY EXCITED for Sulli's acting ^^... she looks like a very promising Mizuki haha~

Guest sarangwo

Special Thanks And Credits To The Original Owners, Sources and Websites Of The Videos, Photos, GIFs, Infos, News, and Translations That I Shared To This Forum.You Know Who You Are. I Really Thank You All. You're All Daebak!!!! Gamsahamnida!!!!

:-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd

Archived