YUI - LIFE//Misia - It's Just Love

Guest fantasiimaker

Guest fantasiimaker
yume wa kanaimai can't reada ka?
Well. It feels like I haven't posted in a long time. But really, it's only been about a week lol. I guess I must really be addicted to singing ._.; And then I felt doubtful about posting because I'm almost sure people are getting nauseous from me posting so often xD; (But then, Koda Kumi is releasing 12 singles in 12 weeks...ok that's off the topic here :lol: ) But I've found two songs that really brought back some inspiration to me, and I've grown to love both of them. >Listen to them here? 1. Misia - It's Just Love I LOVE MISIA T_T She's simply amazing. I hope you can feel a little bit of the emotion I tried to put into this ballad. This hasn't yet been perfected by any means~ I learned the song a day or two ago, so this is me trying to be a little more "powerful" lol. There are two parts which are supposed to go really high and powerful, but I'm not that good yet so I went soft on them <__<; forgive me lol. (wtf I'm critiquing myself) And there's a part around 4:18 where the song goes silent for a few seconds, so don't think it's over already XD I love that part haha<3 2. Yui - Life The lyrics and the message of this song really affect me emotionally ^^ This is my favorite Yui song so far (haha Yui makes funny faces when she sings XDD) I messed up the lyrics a bit toward the end <_< Was too lazy to redo. Anyway, you'd enjoy the song much more if you understand it =) (I'm rambling so much, you can probably tell how much I like these two songs XD) If you've listened, please leave some feedback onegaishimasu m(_ _)m lol. *edit: swear filter sucks << 「夢は叶いましたか?」って言いたかったのに。。。 ---------------- YUI - Life Translation by Fantasiimaker It's full of mud, that city I can't get used to I can't smile in the same way again I was looking down as I walked Fast-paced, the people who walk past each other "Has my dream come true?" I'm still struggling Rather than returning to my childhood days, I want to try to live well now Being afraid is human nature Come out into the place hit by sunlight If you tried to extend both hands I wonder if you could cross over that sky? I thought about something like that The wings used for flying away I still can't see those yet Because I can't go easily, I can keep on living Just by picking up the puppy that got wet For a little while, I could laugh until tears came out I want to love I only want to love I was saying that, right? It's useless to just wish for things When I was young, weren't there also times when I deeply hurt my mother? I want to change now, everything Come out into the place hit by sunlight I tried to hold tightly to this hand That place, that time is broken I can change my life But I cannot possibly finish telling everything that's in my heart Because I can't go easily, I can keep on living Come out into the place hit by sunlight Even though I try to spread the map I know... You know... Losing your way is unavoidable I can change my life All of the days that I've come through This is my present self Because I can't go easily, I can keep on living

Guest tinasarangg

i'm not sick of your music :D keep singing!

Life - i like it xD it was fun/easy to listen to. very nice.

Just Love - soft songg <3 even though it was a one shot is sounded lovely. i like the emotion you added to it.

you have such a beautiful. you should be debuting an album instead of singing for us soompiers xDD

nice job [as usual]

<3

Hey, it's Lisa again ^^

I love Life. It's so nice and cheerful. You did this song really well!

It's Just Love This one sounds pretty. For oneshot, it's awesome as always -_-

jayjo, you can get the instrumental from the single. Request in the Instrumentals thread if you want it.

Guest fantasiimaker

tina - I still have an endlessly long way to go before I could even dream of debuting ^^; Thank you so much for listening to the recordings =)

jayjo - I got my instru from Jpopsuki tracker XD; but looks it's been uploaded to soompi's instru request thread for you already =)

Rai-Rai - thank you for your kind words!

Guest babiixru

lisa, i still believe, you are one of the bestest singers here on soompi, because you are constantly trying to sing different genre's, and you keep singing songs that contain parts that you have problems wiht. and that really makes me proud/amazed of your dedication to killing those problem spots =) i swear, you're voice is gaining that powerful edge everyday. and i'm also jealous of how you learn songs so quickly. girl, can i help produce your upcoming cd? =). how's college stuff going? good eh? okay now for the real business which...okay enough babbling:

it's just love - why do your one-shots sound like the songs i sing like 100times to make it sound somewhat nice?! =_= *glare* haha, i hear lack of emotion in the realllllllly lower notes, like it when shoots down to the low note, i hear your struggle, and uh that didn't make sense. the high notes are really nice. hmm, hey i have a question :D i want to know what your voice would sound like if you "strengthened" some words, like sang while tightening your voicebox, i'm not sure if that's what happens, sigh i can't explain for crap but i think you get my meaning right?

life - your voice seems perfect for this song; you're voice sounds really nice with harmonies. i want to hear you sing acapella a song, that has harmonies! so that i can eargasm from your voice only :)

*wipes sweat off of brow* :lol:

edit::

i listened to glamorous sky again after hearing fiona's and sou's version. i can't tell if your voice fits it, because i really don't think mika has a powerful voice. but you sang this very very nicely. i'll have to say this is the best cover i've heard :) OH SHOOT i forgot to make that banner for you the one with hikki! ahh, did you get the instrumental for her latest single yet? :) and look! you're in my siggy :) haha

*blushes* teehee, hi Lisa *runs away* i dunno why i just said that, anyways.. just in case i never said it before (haha) i love your voice. i wanna steal it, put it in a bottle and pour it into my ear everyday. just to capture it again when it goes out the other ear. =]

Guest fantasiimaker

ru - That's the longest comment I've received in a longg while<333 It makes me so happy to hear that you know I'm trying to improve ^__^ bah college stuff is..getting stressier, but I'm just waiting for it all to be over with >< Ermm I'm not EXACTLY sure what you mean about the strengthening words, but is it just..putting more power/emphasizing words? o_o Maybe you can give me an example using someone else's song? XD;; Like..maybe I'm too soft, or I slur the lyrics together?

Yeahh~ I want to try an acapella sometime xD Hm when I find a good song for it, I'll definitely try for you<3

yay ^^ thanks about Glamorous Sky! Even though I still think I sound a bit weird in that. I think I'd need to be on a stage with a rock band behind me, dressed in Nana clothing, and holding a standing mic in order to fully get into the attitude of that song XD

LOL that banner xD; I'd totally forgotten about it too ^^; haha take your time. Nope, Utada didn't have an instru for Be My Last T_T 8DD that's a lot of people in your sig<3 (wtf lol my reply's nearly as long as your comment now)

devin - >_<;; Don't say stuff like that. You'll make me blush too XD; *dies* (but seriously, you're going to spoil me with the sweetness of that comment.)

Guest conversebunny

Life- I like this song, the intro has attitude. :) two things I noticed: you might try emphasizing certain words in a poppy song like this to not make it as smooth as you sang it. and also, when you sang "I can change my life," "change" was a bit flat. ok now on to the good things hehe. you transist into your higher voice very well, and you kept a good tone for this song. you did a beautiful job overall!

It's Just Love- *dreamy sigh* you have great control even over the highest notes...you've definitely improved! I remember one time long ago I told you to make the higher notes softer, and you did that perfectly in this song! <3 you also sound really clear and beautiful in this song. I love it!!

Glamorous Sky- woot you redid it <3 you still have some flatting problems, but it's much better than your first version. I still think your voice sounds a bit like mika's when you sing this song hehe. :D this song is very difficult, you did a good job. :)

Yuki no Hana- I loved it the first time and I still love it this time. I seriously think that the way you sang it is better than the original by mika!!! you definitely improved on the low notes, props to you!! you sound gentle and soft, very pretty indeed. watch out for some flatting towards the end, but it's nothing too serious. you sound sooooo amazing in this song <3

great job lisa, keep improving!! :)

you sang 'it's just love' perfectly well. you voice matches the song.

'life', i dont think you control your voice good enough while singing the higher notes. well, you still sang it better than me ^^;

really good job!

Guest hershy kissez

wowowowowow i LOVE your voice.

im so jealous >_<

after hearing Misia and Yui i listened to mika nakashima- yuki no hana because i loved that song from the korean drama im sorry i love you :P

you did a really wonderful job all of the songs!!

aigoo i wish i could sing like you.

Guest luvjunjin0819

LISA ..... OMG ...ujbdfgdyforeuwwjhisashkflhv.....the YUKI NO HANA is absolutely beautiful!!!! I love it!!!

"it's just love" -- frickin' lovely, as usual!! how do u do it? u just amaze me!! WOW!!

"Life" -- this is a slightly different style for u, but i love it!! I envy ur Japanese....jeez, mine always sounds so off!! hahaha!! but this was awesome!!!!

and btw, I can never get tired of ur singing ... post more...I DEMAND it!!!!! hahaha! :P

take care,

Tab ;)

Archived