Guest Ayuu~

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest witchyangelkk

^ Hmmm... i actually like it short...

Well she looks great with any hairstyle =D

Thanks for the self cam shots.. i think they're very cute and they really look so close.

Anyway... i saw this on tv, but i found it on youtube.. ^^ Pretty funny =D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfAUxpXdZ7M

Poor Selina... she looks the most in pain ...

Guest chigusa707

PIC SPAM.. <3

214045564l.jpg

37288881912650l.jpg

540751941l.jpg

274158433l.jpg

580325293l.jpg

419586699l.jpg

447858371l.jpg

^I love Jie Lun but he looks.. weird in this pic. ^^;;

185248447l.jpg

^So cute.. together.. haha..

300002786l.jpg

^With Rainie~

More to come.. tomorrow.. ^^

TT.TT Ive missed some episodes of Hana Kimi.. baaaaaaaaaah. Can anyone update me on what has happened?

Guest soutsada7

^^there are many goodies and spoilers in the hana kimi, check it out ;)

i'm also really loving ella's acting there...so adorable :D

Guest Dandan

Aaahhh I just LOVE S.H.E!!!! I love all three of them, can't choose lah :P

And who said Ella is so manly, check this youtube video! Ella was on the Golden Bell awards a couple weeks ago.

She was nominated for the category Best actress, but to bad she didn't won.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jn_5Ca2neN4

by the way, how can I post pictures? I have a LOT of S.H.E piccies :D

^ upload them to some site like Photobucket..

then post them here using [ IMG ] the link [ /IMG ]

without all the spaces though

what songs do they have MVs for? I wanna watch some on youtube or something... I became interested in this group after watching hanakimi

what songs do they have MVs for? I wanna watch some on youtube or something... I became interested in this group after watching hanakimi

They have a lot of MV's! They have nine albums out, and now busy recording the tenth one :D

But 'Zen me ban' is their latest mv and it is also the theme song for Hana Kimi. Very cute song and mv

Here is the youtube link:

Guest dorisawq

oh yeah! SHE rocks!

HANA KIMI gonna shown in singapore soon...

frm 15 feb 2007 onwards, 7pm @ channel u.

hahas!

HEBE! my fave!

Dandan!! omg.. i love the picz u posted!!!!

i love those studio photoshoot ones...

post mooooore!!

Ok ayu=^^= :P

Funny pics here:

snow2.jpg

1045.jpg

post-454923-1156165758_6UyYJdmZ6SmM.jpg

hebe554.jpg

gf.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

They were on a show, had to play games. At the end, they lost and had to wear the pics of the presentors of the show for a whole week ^^

t3t.jpg

oh yeah! where can I find pinyin lyrics for their songs. I'm mainly looking for this song -->Hua dou kai hao le I downloaded it somewhere but I cant remember.

errr i dunno~~ ^^"

their ok but i am not obsessed with them and never will - -"

and i dont think i look like ella and never will [the end]

^^"

oh yeah! where can I find pinyin lyrics for their songs. I'm mainly looking for this song -->Hua dou kai hao le I downloaded it somewhere but I cant remember.

here ya go...

heres the pinyin lyrics for that sons

如(ru) 果(guo) 沒(mei/mo) 遇(yu) 上(shang) 那(na) 麼(ma/mo) 多(duo) 轉(zhuan) 彎(wan) 怎(ze/zen) 能(neng) 來(lai) 到(dao) 你(ni) 身(juan/shen) 旁(bang/pang)

現(xian) 在(zai) 往(wang) 回(hui) 看(kan) 每(mei) 一(yi) 步(bu) 混(hun) 亂(luan) 原(yuan) 來(lai) 都(dou/du) 暗(an) 藏(cang/zang) 方(fang) 向(xiang)

曾(ceng/zeng) 經(jing) 還(hai/huan/xuan) 以(yi) 為(wei) 再(zai) 不(bu) 能(neng) 承(cheng) 擔(dan) 一(yi) 滴(di) 淚(lei) 水(shui) 的(de/di) 重(chong/zhong) 量(liang)

今(jin) 天(tian) 終(zhong) 於(wu/yu) 知(zhi) 道(dao) 眼(yan) 淚(lei) 也(ye) 可(ke) 以(yi) 蘊(yun) 釀(niang) 出(chu) 芬(fen) 芳(fang)

再(zai) 不(bu) 用(yong) 從(cong/zong) 別(bie) 人(ren) 身(juan/shen) 上(shang) 去(qu) 尋(xin/xun) 找(zhao) 信(shen/xin) 仰(yang)

愛(ai) 上(shang) 你(ni) 我(wo) 學(xiao/xue) 會(hui/kuai) 心(xin) 裡(li) 面(mian) 有(you) 花(hua) 就(jiu) 能(neng) 夠(gou) 怒(nu) 放(fang)

顏(yan) 色(se) 艷(yan) 了(le/liao) 香(xiang) 味(wei) 香(xiang) 了(le/liao) 花(hua) 都(dou/du) 開(kai) 好(hao) 了(le/liao)

你(ni) 是(shi) 我(wo) 的(de/di) 我(wo) 有(you) 愛(ai) 了(le/liao) 世(shi) 界(jie) 完(wan) 成(cheng) 了(le/liao)

心(xin) 緊(jin) 貼(tie) 著(zhao/zhe/zhu/zhuo) 手(shou) 緊(jin) 握(wo) 著(zhao/zhe/zhu/zhuo) 沒(mei/mo) 有(you) 遺(wei/yi) 憾(han) 了(le/liao)

我(wo) 很(hen) 快(kuai) 樂(le/yue) 我(wo) 很(hen) 快(kuai) 樂(le/yue) 花(hua) 開(kai) 好(hao) 了(le/liao)

Archived