S.H.E -- Selina 任家萱, Hebe 田馥甄, Ella 陳嘉&#2719

Guest Ayuu~

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can anyone post some 1440x900 wallpapers of s.h.e. or 1600x1200 or tell me where i can find some ? I can't seem to find any :\

Thanks a lot!

Guest chigusa707

I finally got the chance to watch 花樣少年少女!! *lol* Ella's soo funny! and Wu Zun just sizzles! I think its pretty nice! hahaha.. I might make a habit of watching it every weekend~ XD

000159348.jpg

*lol*

^

^

haha.. chigusa.. that pic is funny.. and cuutee

i love HANA KIMI..

so so goood..

i wish HEBE could of played the part of ELLA instead

Guest chigusa707

OMG I thought Ella looks really good in the 1st pic from the MV... I mean she looks kind of compatible with Zun!

Hahaha.. so true... I think they make a cute couple.. ^^ hmm.. not a big age gap too.. Wu Zun is 27, right? but he sure looks young! haha..

^

^

haha.. chigusa.. that pic is funny.. and cuutee

i love HANA KIMI..

so so goood..

i wish HEBE could of played the part of ELLA instead

I saw that pic on google.. haha..

I dont know~ I think Ella's perfect for the role.. :) But if Hebe plays the part of Ella whow ould you want to pair up with her? hmm.. I think Gino from K-One would be nice choice. ^^

omgahh i really dont like ella in hana kimi for some reason xDDD

Uwaaaah.. why? XD

I dont know~ I think Ella's perfect for the role.. smile.gif But if Hebe plays the part of Ella whow ould you want to pair up with her? hmm.. I think Gino from K-One would be nice choice. ^^

^ haha. of course still Wu Zun!!!!!!!!!

hebe and wu zun... imagine the cutenessss

lol

Guest TrainDriver

apparently S.H.E will be out with a new album early next year. its good that they don't do many cover songs now, their original songs are quite catchy.

Guest heretoc

Hahaha.. so true... I think they make a cute couple.. ^^ hmm.. not a big age gap too.. Wu Zun is 27, right? but he sure looks young! haha..

He's 27!?omg...he doesn't look like one... I mean so handsome and all... haha Is he the oldest in Fahrenheit?

Guest chigusa707

@ayu: hahaha.. well.. ~.~ its Wu Zun and Ella all the way, for me! XDD I just finished watching a while ago~ hahaha.. almost died of the cuteness.. XDD

@heretoc: ya~ he's 27.. but I agree, he doesnt look like it at all.. ^^ Yup! he is the oldest and 炎亞綸 is the youngest.. haha..

Here's his profile:

Name: 吳尊 / Wu Zun/ Wu Chun

Date of birth: 1979-Oct-10

Birthplace: Brunei

Height: 182cm

Weight: 73kg

Shoe Size: 10

Star sign: Libra

Blood type: O

Band: Fahrenheit (飛輪海)

Education: Rmit University, Australia

^^

Casio ads (for bigger version click on the pics)

222hw7.th.jpg223rk6.th.jpg224cu0.th.jpg

Samuel & Kevin advertisements

216bi0.th.jpg225dl3.th.jpg209jj3.th.jpg211we9.th.jpg214vn8.th.jpg

I'm liking Selina's hair in these ads...it has turned really long. It seems as though S.H.E and Twins are switching jobs. Earlier on Twins were the spokespeople for Casio/Baby G while S.H.E were spokespeople to OKWAP now it's S.H.E who are advertising for Casio and Twins for OKWAP.

Credits to: S.H.E 香港家族論壇

Guest julie86

wooooo...didn't notices Wu Zun is that good lookin...i want to see him and Ariel in series again...they r realli cute pair....elle is fine/w Wu Zun too, but i still think he better w/Ariel...

Archived