S.H.E -- Selina 任家萱, Hebe 田馥甄, Ella 陳嘉&#2719

Guest Ayuu~

Guest jay4ella

umm... it was based on the way the company wanted the to groupp... like they wanted one to be gentle, tough, and characteristics... etc... so they chose the names from some gods, selina is the goddess of the moon... etc....

i think that HIM is just giving them stuff to do in their spare time.. cause the only one that does have stuff to do when they are not recording or having a concert is ella...

i think they give ella the most hectic schedule and i feel bad.. cause she's sooo hardworking

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yup their name was a test but Hebe's original name was Anita thats all I know =] <3 HEBEEEEEE!! thanks for the pics too

yes, Hebe's original name is Anita, Selina's Colla and Ella's Water. I reckon their new names sound much better. :sweatingbullets: Anita doesn't sound bad though.

Guest chigusa707

Yeah~ Anita sounds nice.. but I dont think it'd fit Hebe.. haha.. Selina & Ella's are a bit weird. Specially Ella's.. Water... hm..

Guest jay4ella

when i first knew their real english names i was like.. woah.. now i'm over it..

i'm soo glad that HIM changed their names..

i don't think i can go around and fangirl about Water... lol

Guest chigusa707

^Hahaha.. *lol* but yeah~ that'd be weird.. or like shouting:

"I love water!"

XD

and what would they be called? ACW?

S.H.E is waaaay waaaaay better. :-)

Guest veraciously

I love this girlband, they're one of the biggest reasons I got into cpop in the first place. Their music is so ace and boppy. w00t.

They're also massively pretty and make for the cutest photos, naturally. Awwww.

Guest Ayuu~

uni started. so i been busy.

anyhooz. have a day off today..

soo pic spam again!!

and since i had a Hebe spam..

and cause of the end of Hana Kimi...

itz.. Ella spam time!!

14216_957311.jpg

20001_20051219_66.jpg

222108_1.jpg

222108_2.jpg

9606580003.jpg

952949.jpg

75249890001.jpg

20041106102157.jpg

200687135118633.jpg

2006812105834354_500.jpg

2006830144217294.jpg

20060813081822267.jpg

20060826175932337.gif

2006092908464837175.jpg

pic7gha7v57.jpg

pic8lbwvg3w.jpg

she161204.jpg

xin_4408022616595001984760.jpg

ku.jpg

cocola.jpg

credz to cuteshe

dandan and ayu.. thanks for uploading all the pix!!!

The pc im using is having a hard time.. I CAN'T VIEW THE NEW PICTURES.. there are like HUNDREDS!! but it failed to load...im down... i can't miss those pics.. but i'll them next time..

Ella has been my fave since i got into them!!

Hebe got a new hairstyle ..i think there was a reason why she did that..i just can't remember where i read about it..

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Hi! Newbie here. I just became a fan after watching Hana Kimi and absolutely fell in love w/ the main themesong by S.H.E. and right now I'm addicted to their "Super Star" song. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for any good songs by them. I like happy and upbeat songs like "Super Star" so any recommendations for something similar to that? Thanx!

Guest chigusa707

uni started. so i been busy.

anyhooz. have a day off today..

soo pic spam again!!

and since i had a Hebe spam..

and cause of the end of Hana Kimi...

itz.. Ella spam time!!

credz to cuteshe

Hey! ^^ vacation's gonna start for me.. I'll try my best to update this thread~

I'll be here everytime Ive nothing to do~ XDD

Ahh.. know what? me and my jie sent a package for them almost a month ago..

We got confirmation that the HIM office already got it.. do you think they'll give it to them?

I want them to get the necklaces we made.. hehehe..

I missed WO CAI... gad.. Im curious bout Hebe's outfit.. ^^;;

dandan and ayu.. thanks for uploading all the pix!!!

The pc im using is having a hard time.. I CAN'T VIEW THE NEW PICTURES.. there are like HUNDREDS!! but it failed to load...im down... i can't miss those pics.. but i'll them next time..

Ella has been my fave since i got into them!!

Hebe got a new hairstyle ..i think there was a reason why she did that..i just can't remember where i read about it..

Hey kababayan! ^^ QTV's airing 'Once upon a time' righty? ^^

Hi! Newbie here. I just became a fan after watching Hana Kimi and absolutely fell in love w/ the main themesong by S.H.E. and right now I'm addicted to their "Super Star" song. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for any good songs by them. I like happy and upbeat songs like "Super Star" so any recommendations for something similar to that? Thanx!

Hey there! welcome to the thread.. ^^ I love 'Zen Me Ban' too~ actually Hana Kimi's OST is pretty good! My fave's would be:

SHE- Zen Me Ban

Tank ( of course!)- Zhuan Shu Tian Shi

Garden Sister- Xie Xie Ai

^^ Most SHE songs are fun and upbeat. You should try their ballads too, those are pretty nice as well. ^^ There's so many great songs that its hard to recommend just one.. what I could suggest is to buy 'FOREVER' their Best Collection.. ^^

Im sure you wont regret buying! ^^

Guest babigurl

i love these girls~~

i just watched their performance in hongkong~

im soooo happy for them~~

i love SHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest TrainDriver

chu dian

bu zuo ni de peng you

xing xing zhi huo

Guest tengteng

Tong Kuai

Zhe Mo Ban

Supermodel

Da Nu Ren Zhu Yi

Luo Da Yu

Zhi dui ni you gan jue(fahrenheit feat. hebe)

Ballads/Slow songs:

Re Dai Yu Lin ( Must for S.H.E fans, written by Jay Zhou and Fang Wen Shan!! Ok ,I admit I'm Jay's tou hao fan!)

Ta hai shi bu dong

Yi yan wan nian

Yue Gui Nu Shen

Tian Hui

Archived