"Vision Of Love" -- Ol' school Mariah carey

Guest luvjunjin0819

Guest luvjunjin0819
~~this is for fantasiimaker (Lisa)~~
Hey everyone!! I did this song for Lisa cuz she requested it!!! ^_^ ((sorry it took so long)) <3 Thanks soOo much MIKE (wompa) for mixing this for me!!! <3 I did all the bg myself...and I am well aware that the extremely high note slightly distorts and that it prolly isn't anywhere near the original MC note, but I tried. thanks for listening!! I had a Vision Of Love Take Care, Tab ;)

Guest fantasiimaker

Yayy you sang it =DD

Jeez you sound so professional x__x You pull off Mariah songs soo easily. I love your mature-ish tone in this song. High notes are amazing XD Thank you so much for singing this!! <3

hmm... a couple flat notes i think. your singing would be so perfect if you worked on those couple off tune notes. you know what i mean? there's like always a couple notes off in most of your recordings, and that's the only reason why they're imperfect. other than that, it's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo BEAUTIFUL. :D

<3333333

you rock at these songs.

Guest babiixru

hmm... a couple flat notes i think. your singing would be so perfect if you worked on those couple off tune notes. you know what i mean? there's like always a couple notes off in most of your recordings, and that's the only reason why they're imperfect. other than that, it's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo BEAUTIFUL. :D

<3333333

you rock at these songs.

wow she said it all. damn and i got to hear this first YESSSS MUHAHAHA who cares tab. that note is higher than most of the majority of the singers onthis forum can reach haha

Guest luvjunjin0819

Cakee`: aww, wow...thank you...ur too nice!!! ^___^

iiDivineii: awww, wow ... thank you!!!!!! ^___^

fantasiimaker: heheheh, np Lisa!!!!! anytime!!!!!!!!!!! <33333 thanks for the comments, btw!! ^___^

NAN: ugh ... i know, i've never had a perfect recording, have I?!? if u could pick out the off tune notes, that would help. I'll work harder in the future to try to correct these things. Thanks for the comments, as always!!! <33 ^___^

lovablekrnstar63: awwww, wow...thanks so much!! ^____^

babiixru: haha, thanks Ru!!!!!!! <333333

NEVERland: richer than oprah, eh?? i doubt it!! hahaha! about the mixing: i didn't mix, my friend did...and he wasn't 100% done yet, but oh well! can u tell me what's wrong with it in ur opinion? thanks for teh comments, hehehe!! ^____^

u guys are too nice, i appreciate the comments, once again!

take care,

Tab ;)

Guest Mr Mikyle Kodak

YOU MADE MY NIGHT/DAY cause this is my FAV MARIAH SONG EVER BTW!!! THANKS

omg i listened to you and i was inspired lol haha EVEN THOUGH I SUCK AT SINGING I ATTEMPTED TO SING

lol cause im a LAME-O

EDDIEs part for ur LYN part for KISU HAE CHOOKEHNI

hehe here it is...argh i suck!! i was juss in a great mood after listening to all ur songs

http://s19.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=26FOWXN...R438SDDC4V9CBIJ

^SUNG @ 2am lol ugh...dangit lol

<3333333

you rock at these songs.

exactly my sentiments. you have a good voice, no doubt about that.. but theres just parts in ur recordings that make the song incomplete and imperfect. good job nonetheless...

Guest luvjunjin0819

Mr Mikyle Kodak : awww, wow ... thanks sooo much!! seriously when i read ur post it made my day! it's always nice to know when someone can get happiness from my voice... makes me feel good! and like i told u, that eddie part u did was not too bad at all! hehe!! ^____^

vVAniVv: awww, thank you so much!!!!! ^____^

conversebunny: aww, wow ... thanks so much! I appreciate the comments!! ^____^

CHRISSY.: aw, thank you!!!!!!!! ^____^

fuRbaLL: o wow, thanks very much!!!! ^____^

Hiatus: o wow, really?? woww!! thanks so much!!! ^____^

사랑해: aww, wow ..... thanks so much!!!!! ^____^

cooki3s: awww, thank you!!!!! ^____^

DK.: okie dokie .... i will keep on putting more effort into getting every note right!!!! thanks soo much for the comments! ^____^

seriously, THANKS AGAIN everyone!! I really appreciate u listening!!

Take care,

Tab ;)

Archived