What's your tolerance level for spicy food?

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest J e n n e h ♥

I love to put hot sauce on things just for the flavor and sometimes because I need some pain on my tongue. LOL. XD.

But my uncle is always like "Your taste buds will die if you keep eating spicy stuff D:." Which I don't think is quite true. xP

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest roguechinadoll

I think my tolerance is pretty decent considering I can handle Korean and Sichuan dishes as long as there's a bowl of rice at hand.

Guest safelittlethoughts

i LOVE spicy food.

if the food is spicy, and i mean making your eyes water and head ache, i would be lucky if i had a bottle of water but i'll still eat it.

i think my tolerance level is high. xD

Guest Chooniex

FREAKIN AMAZING!!!!!!

Who needs water or tea or rice? Straight up these babies (cabe rawit)

Chilli_Padi_red.JPG

Anyone that has eaten with me can vouch for me hahaha

Guest xJesss

i LOVE spicy food =D

my mom says it was the only thing she ate while i was in her stomach so i guess that's why i love it so much =P

when i'm eating noodles i practically dump the who bottle of hot sauce in =X

my sister is always asking me how i can eat so much spicy food

Guest A.lee

i think i have a high tolerance for spice :) once i had this limited time doritos that were supposed to be REALLY spicy.. and it wasnt even that spicy lol. my friends took one bite and almost died lol but i finished the whole bag without a problem O_O.... i dont understand.. lol

Guest gal-bi

i used to be able to eat like REAL spicy

and then some how it just died =(

and now i cant eat anything spicy or else i will look like i was drinking

Guest nanshi

It depends on the type of spicy. I, for one, actually LOVE Korean-spiciness. I love how it actually has really rich flavors (chili, garlic, pepper, herbs) and has a bit of sour (I eat my dumplings/dim sum straight up with black vinegar and chili paste). But I can't STAND Sichuan spicy (ironic because my dad is from Sichuan so I should have those genes)... it's the "mala" or "numbing" spiciness. It just makes my tongue go numb and everything I eat after that has no taste and has this weird twang of dry-sourness (very unappealing). that's probably why I don't like it. It doesn't really feel like it adds flavor to anything, but instead detracts flavor from everything else I can eat.

On a scale of 1-5, I'm probably like a good solid 3.5.

I'm all about the flavors, not necessarily the degree of spiciness.

Guest 영원한 사랑

I can eat REALLY REALLY spicy.

alot of people think im crazy how spicy i eat

i just love all spicy foods :)

Archived