What's your tolerance level for spicy food?

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Anri Lin

I can eat chilli sauce [the red chinese rooster kind] and I think I can eat green chillies. [born and raised in India for 12 years before moving to Canada] I'm chinese.

Guest mmjess

I can barely handle mild stuff, let alone the normal/hot kinds. xD

I literally have to run around for water if I accidentally eat a pepper or something.

Guest littlemuse

Like.... zero. Which is a shame, because there's all sorts of lovely spicy food in Singapore >:

Honestly though, I really can't take any sort of spicy food without overkilling myself >_<

Guest marasshi

Not much. Like two dollops of wasabi can kill my brain and make my nose run. It sucks too because water doesn't help. T_T

Guest c i n d y

My tolerance level is reaching moderate...I'm getting there. I eat more spicier things everytime I get a chance.

Guest MiSsNaNa

just thinking about spicey food is already making my mouth water.. lol..

i always thought i can handle spicey food really well cause out of the people my age that i know i can handle spicy food the most.. i can even eat those chilly peppers.. lol but this one time i was at a mexican restaurant.. I think i ordered this wrap thing i forgot what it's called.. and i got the spiciest sauce on the menu.. i put only a bit of sauce in the wrap and omg.. i took one bite of it and i couldn't handle it at all ... had to drink a million cup of water afterwards

my tolerance is very high compared to most ppl (though compared to family members...I pale)

I can stand spiciness to the extent my mouth goes numb and my nose starts hard out running and my voice goes funny lol

oh and I get huge stomaches the next day -_-

Guest 1xviet

I can eat spicy foods pretty well.. but my mom IS NEXT LEVEL YO!!

She like eats hot peppers like its candy. I tried doing that once, and pretty much died.

Guest ephemeral.

I'm guessing that my tolerance is above average.

Sometimes, when there's no food left to dip into hot sauce, I dip my chopsticks in it anyways and savor the sauce. xD

When my family members are sweating, panting and such because of spicy food, I remain normal even if I feel a bit of spiciness.

I adore spicy food. <3

Guest o.jung.ban.hap

I LOOOOOOOOVE<3 spicy food but I'm scared about breaking out lol.

Still, I eat until I choke on the little chilis in my chili sauce.

Hate wasabi though, not spicy but it taste X[

Guest luckie_r4bbit

im not a fan of spicy food...but if it is KOREAN food then I make an exception...omgosh the spicy beef noodles was delicious...I was sweating too...lol =)

Guest ti.pod

spicy food is yummy food!

though i tend to put too much chili sometimes that i just taste the spicyness

muah so yums

-ti

Guest lucky_moon

I hate the food with no spicy.. If it wasn't how I like it then I'll make it with my own hand..

Archived