K-Pop Songwriter's Racist Tweets Spark Outrage

Guest System1430291513

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DanSarang

Did noone see the update on her blog?" Jenny Hyun has been admitted to a hospital today. She is a paranoid schizophrenic and has been battling mental illness, a debilitating disease for many years.Friends and family of Jenny want to extend their sincere apology for any harmful statements made verbally or via the web that Jenny has made while she was in the height of a psyshosis episode. We appreciate your understanding during this difficult time for her. "

"please people, jenny hyun doesn't represent korea!i'm black and i'm really hurt but this matter, but don't disrespect koreans and their culture beacause you're mad! hate only brings hate"oh please why are black people so forgiving ask koreans what they know about african culture and they will tell you song and dance. heck these fake korean celebrities who go to africa on charity which is bull%% always go to the worst places they are so stupid and ignorant of african culture they don't even know great countries when they see them

"okay.. so it's okay for Floyd Mayweather to say something about Jeremy Lin but when someone said something about black people they get bashed? Hypocrites.. I'm not saying Jenny went the right way on this but Floyd and other people aren't right either talking about Asians. Just my point of view on things..."oh no but he didnt say exterminate asian people he was talking about jeremy lin, now if she wanted to get at somebody get at floyd which her ignorant stupid broke richard simmons behind wouldn't do cause floyd and 50 would shut the stupid broad down but she is getting shut down anyway so it doesnt matter.

White people will stick up for black people and empower them endlessly...mainly in guilt maybe for slavery?yes the post is insane and she needs help. but i can kinda see what set her off....she is american afterall so she knows black people and white people enough...umm who do you think fought wars for America white folks don't stick up for black folks are you insane?Also she is a bigot plain and simple and jeremy lin should not have even caused her to go there but she did and since she is claiming crazy when the masses get through with her she will be crazy.w

Guest bobbydyaln123

I hope Black people don't start hating Asians based on this girl. I no way support the actions or majority of Asians do not support her . If you do support her, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Guest denied0madness

I don't care what kind of illness she's "supposed to have," it doesn't justify her actions. And to be honest, what Floyd said wasn't that much off the mark. Don't get me wrong, Jeremy Lin is my boy and he's doing big things, but part of the hype IS because he's Asian. It's because this world can't see past skin color that all this hatred and ignorance is showing up. Floyd sounds like a hater,but people sometimes can't handle the truth. Anyways, it's apparent we need to close the chasm between Blacks and Asians, shoot, Blacks and THE WORLD.

Guest clowicous

Ooohhh hold the richard simmons up, now I was thinking at first "lol stupid girl don't even know how much people are totally hating her right now" and then I read what she said about Whitney Houston ... richard simmons!! you wanna come by that again, about the most talented singer of the damn century? No matter what baggage she had she had 500 times more talent than you will ever get, disrespectful richard simmons ... I'm done.

Guest clowicous

The richard simmons needs help, I'm just a little bit heated by this. I feel bad for you Asians, you guys are some awesome people but .. She's not making y'all look good ...

Gosh..she's stupid. It was wrong for Floyd Merriweather to unjustly critize Lin, but what Jenny done was far worse! She called for the eradication of the entire black race...and gave a list of reasons why the world will be better off without them. Her level of stupidity is off the charts!I'm sorry, but I'm not believing this "paranoid schizophrenia"her media publicist feed the news outlets, for damage control. *sigh* What a way to end a music career.

Guest mpvisualism

...I'm not even black, nor do I live in the U.S.A. But she pissed me off. "This is ASIAN America." And then, she goes an insults a dead person. Jenny Hyun needs to get her HEAD amputated, the patient will feel better afterward. I hate to be one of those horrible netizens, but she needs to STFU, and get back to her mother's womb. I do NOT believe that this was because of the illness, she seems coherent enough. She probably got scared, since people are getting aggressive.

Wow some people just love trolling the internet...Black people are NOT mainly criminals. So for all of you that believe that bull, please educate yourself before posting ignorant comments. I'm pretty damn sure you don't even know enough Black people to even come up with the conclusion that they're all criminals. What are all the things that Black people do? Please, enlighten me.

Archived