Goo Hye Sun to Retire from Acting After "Take Care of Us, Captain" Ends?

Guest System1430291513

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I kinda agree that her acting skills are not as good as other popular actress, but her many other talents compensate to that. She might not be recognised as an outstanding actress, but she is certainly an outstanding person. I hope this new drama would gain her recognition.. She is so hardworking and she deserve it.

Guest Calistarose

I think the words "to retire" in the article are misleading. To me, it is just simply switching of roles. GHS has had TM, now Take Care of us Captain and the soon to be aired AD. This is a fair share of her acting skills and it is about time for her to attend to her directorial tasks, which she is very passionate about. She is such a multi-talented artist that she has to devote equal time to her fields of interest. So sorry to disappoint non-fans of GHS but this lady is staying put in the industry.

Guest yanna_cutie04

This article is pointless. One more thing, soompi is so being biased. HyeSun already confirmed it, that this rumor is NOT TRUE. This media outlet is trying to put GHS down. GHS even said that, "why are they trying to retire me?" Lol. C'mon guys, she's a very great actress, director, singer, painter and writer. What more can you ask for? No matter what, I'll always be supporting her. I'm loving her new series. :)

Guest yanna_cutie04

I missed her being a "composer". Oh well, I couldn't count all her talents! <33 Truly an epitome of substance and beauty. :)

Yes, she should give it up, Goo Hye Sun is a “GOD” awful actress I have not seen one drama that she didn’t suck the life out of the character. Goo Hye Sun is a boring and emotionless actress that doesn’t radiate any thing but frustration for the viewer, I wish her all the luck in production because what ever personal misery she going through is truly coming through in her performance.

Its lying rumors, talented people always criticize those who own, without the talent, we love you and will support you in all.Your r the best actress !!!!!!Goo Hye Sun fighting!

Archived