Korean Fair Trade Commission Finds SM Entertainment Guilty of Interfering With JYJ's Korean Activiti

Guest System1430291513

Guest System1430291513

Korean news program "Lee Sang Ho’s Palm News" has reported that the Korean Fair Trade Commission has found SM Entertainment guilty of interfering with JYJ's Korean activities for the past two years.

Read the full story here.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest twin663

We need a "Love" button! This story is awesome! Please allow my boys to perform on music shows. Although they don't really need to now because they are doing extremely well. ;-) <3 JYJ FIGHTING!!!!

Guest raindasy

thank god!!!...I hope SM gets penalized accordingly, they have deprived JYJ of so much revenue, SM has the money to pay everybody why not them??...JYJ fighting!!!

Guest showoff

To me, this sullies the reputation and image of SM Entertainment. It'll be hard for me to enjoy SM artists the same way now, knowing that the company behind these artists is so petty and vindictive that it would illegally interfere in JYJ's career. Although it may not seem like it to some, this is truly a terrible day for K-POP.

Guest sj15_jaeji

in your face SMent!!!! fine is not enough, with they have done to JYJ....i swear if they do something to SJ...will never forgive them...they already have started with Hangeng...if they touch other members as well, it will create a WAR!!! worst company/agency with great artists ever!!!!

This makes me soooo happy. This is my Christmas present. Fosho. EAT THAT SM!But what?! Only 100 million won?! Come on, JYJ deserve MORE than that. But at least now, they can be free...hopefully...:D YAYAYAYAYAAA!!! : D FINALLY! :D heheheheeehahahaaa I'm gonna go celebrate. :D

Justice will finally be handed down and this makes me happy! SM must be taught a lesson not to do the same with any other kpop, be it a group or a single performer. JYJ - fighting!

Guest something-like

@showoff dude i don't mean to be rude but where do you live...most if not all kpop fans already knew that + know that SM is extremely harsh on their artists...

Guest showoff

@something-like, working artists around the clock while their popularity is high is one thing, it's entirely another to conduct illegal activity to sabotage the career of an ex-employee. Slave contracts aren't unique to SM Ent, but this type of illegal activity certainly isn't something that other companies (JYP, YG, etc) have been found guilty of, have they?

Archived