Hurtful Things People Said To You

Guest x_estherrrrrr_x

Guest xxiiyabbyxx

a classmate told me that i could fit an elephant in my eyebags..

wtf?! it wasn't my fault i didn't get enough sleep the day before..

someone also told me i look better from 20 ft away..

like.. duuuuuh.. 0_o

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest flyxme.

my 'friend' like to joke around alot

and says stuff like "you look like a blahhh~"

and then i'm supposed to make comebacks and stuff -.-

and afterwards she's like 'im just kidding, you know i love you'

but then i find it pretty hurtful :/

sometimes people are like

'your hair looks nice today' o__O

so my hair looks bad all the other days? gee thanks alot.

Guest nicolexr

so true. that happens to me, too. :/

well, i'm with thin people a lot and then they call themselves fat, so it's like i'm not as thin as them so it's like they're calling me fat too, you know? and its like i always feel like they think i'm fat, i can just tell, and i know i'm not fat, but this makes me think that i am.

omg that is so horrible if they say means things to you in da furture it will happen to them

i remeber when my best friend came over and was looking at my photos she said to me wow your face use to be soooooo clean now u have a lot of pimples that made me so upset that i satrted wearing foundation to schooll

Guest EverlastingStar

same with me. :[

everyday my mom says that i need to lose weight,eat less,etc.

other people say i have a "flat nose"

& tells me that i have no butt :/

Guest kaotsun

wow, nasty things people say.....

mum says i'm fat, but that's just coz she cares about me and wants me to be happily skinny XD so that's not really a bad thing

my brother always look down to me, i don't like it - -" i can probably do more than he can, lol

those are family things that doesn't really matter

but in yr6 i had short hair (bob) and braces and wore those oldie looking glasses, people made fun of me TT^TT they said they thought i was a boy, they called me "metal teeth" and so on - -"

i didn't really care though, i don't care much about these things

they just kinda annoy me

now that i havn't seen them all for so long, when they recently saw me they were so shocked, hahahahhaa

coz i've turned completely into a GIRL, dammit i'm 17 - -"

when u laugh later, it's always louder *wink*

Guest kimchi hana

The gopod thing about living in a society of fakes: they sugarcoat everything.

So if I go, "WHAT? I AM OVERWEIGHT, MAN. THE NURSE TOLD ME!"

They're go, "Haaaa, you silly. You're so skinny!"

o___________________O

Guest plumangel3

^

i get that too.. all those super skinny girls complaining about how fat their faces look and i am like at least 5 kilos heavier ... its kinda like ... ok so YOU'RE fat?? than i must be morbidly obese O_o ....

sigh i feel like that too. it makes me feel bad about myself but i try to ignore it. :)

Guest wisdom32

screw them ppl who would have the audacity to say someone else that they are fat or anything bad! well, a lot of girls complement that im cute and a bunch of my guy friends who are obviously jealous would say hurtful things like yuk ur so ugly you know that, ull never ever get girls... lol, come on guys, its obvious that i have the most admirers than you all and its no use to try bring me down cause ur jealous and feel insecure of your ugly self.. so next time ppl, whenever someone says hurtful things about u, its probably that they are jealous and they know of their flaws that they say bad things about other ppl to make themselves feel better. sometimes i feel that its just silly to think too much about the bad things ppl say about us. if its not true, then it shouldnt bother us much..ppl can say anything they like, but u know, you are what you think you are so just be confident with yourself and tell the person in the mirror every morning that he/she is beautiful, in your own way :-D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest iced.green.tea

omggg. so glad to know im not alone :)

i mean, im used to people saying im fat, ugly, my skin needs to get better and all - when in truth, i know im average - and happy with it

but last week, there is this girl, complete with acne that she tries unsuccessfully hiding with caking layers of makeup, and is a real wannabe popular richard simmons. -_-

sadly she's far from her goal.

she was sitting with me and my two friends, and started commenting on each of us

yeah, my two friends are sooo pretty, but hate her because shes so snobby and mean to us. and she was like, i bet you two could be models.

and i wasnt listening, but she was staring at me when she said that, and i asked her to repeat it. and she said to me, 'you heard me, did you honestly think your gonna be a model?!'

and she started laughing and pulling faces at me -_-:tears:

i know its dumb getting all wound up over it, but she really got me crying after that. stupid, i know

and she still dares to sit with us.

I've never been told really nasty things about myself just mainly about my teeth. All my aunts tell me about how I should fix my teeth (I have a small mouth so two of my teeth have to make up for my mouth size by growing behind or in front of the teeth already there) and there was even this poophead at school and goes you really have to fix your teeth with a mocking tone when his weren't that great looking either. -.-" I can be really self conscious about the way I look so it affects me a lot more than it should.

ppl used to tease me coz of my pimples. and my friends often say to me that i'm dumb. i know they're joking but since i'm not a perfect student, it can hurt sometimes.

Guest *-ShiBiDi-*

*-ur so fat,

*-ur the only fat one among your cousins,

*-even if you dont eat for a month you'll stay stay fat,

*-ur obese,

*-you look like a pig,

*-ur face looks like a pancake coz its so round,

*-ur nose is so flat, it looks like a pig's nose

my parents and relatives call me this, my friends think im chubby but not obese or fat and when i checked my BMI im at the normal section but my family thinks im fat maybe because if your going to compare me from my cousins im the fattest one since all of them are skinny..

Guest velvetchopsticks

^

that's horrible! they need to watch what they say. but again, my relatives always do comparisons as well.

i have chubby cheeks & tons of people always comment on them. people call me "chipmunk" sometimes -_-. it gets pretty annoying but i've learned to ignore it.

my friends calls me anorexic and skinny >___>

and they said they are jealous, but i dont think its a compliment..

is being called anorexic a compliment ? i dont think so, dear.

Guest mikiko.

someone in my school asked if i was a ghost ;( i think its cos my skins super light. they also said i looked evil and i had small eyes but i think about all the ugly ppl in my school and i feel happier!~ :lol:

Guest Justalilodreamer

my weight

i hate it when people have to point out how skinny i am as if i dont know my own weight =__=

i get it almost everyday, "OMG YOU'RE SOO SKINNY! how much do you weigh??" or when they see me eating some snacks in the middle of class, "Thats why you're soo skinny and small!" wtf?!

i hate how people tell skinnier girls "you're like a stick" as if its a good thing. its as rude as telling somebody fat they look like a pig.

not every skinny girl wants to be skinny (im talking about REALLY skinny people) its hella rude to say crap like "OMG ARE YOU ANOREXIC?" OR "YOU'RE LIKE A STICK!" (felt like pointing that out since i see alot of soompier doing this too)

Archived