Lee Sung Jin 이성진

Guest makemyday

Guest makemyday
actor of banjun dramas. also in group NRG.
i've really begun to like this guy so i thought i'd make a thread for him. basic information Name: lee sung jin birthdate: february 5th, 1977 height: 175 cm (5'7.5") weight: 63 kg (approx 139 pounds) education: gun-yang university - gyung-gi university.. (did i translate this accurately?) debut: he debuted with chun myung hoon in a two member dance group called hamo hamo in 1996. debut for group NRG: with the song "hal soo ee ssuh" [ 할수있어 ] in 1997. religion: christianity hobbies: reading comic books and watching movies talents: most sports including baseball, soccer, bowling, pool favorite genre of music: hip-hop acting.. tv -i came from josun. (what? is that right?) 조선에서 왔소이다 - MC 2004 -딱 좋아 - sitcom -lets go 레츠 고 -appeared in rose war numerous times. <장미의 전쟁> - he's appearing in banjun dramas for now also.. with lee jin. movie who's got the tape? 어깨동무 - 2003 pictures 013.jpg507p-image-Medium.jpg11705.jpg200504071256320100_1.jpgb0008661_16202049.jpgleesonjin.jpgNRG2.jpgstar_unity_1095731284293978.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Xa Thi Man

Lee Sung Jin ... my new obsession ..lol :lol: i'm enjoying banjun dramas more now that he's in it *^__^*

Sung Jin & Da Bin

00528882_2.jpg

Cha Tae Hyun & Lee Sung Jin (hehe... Shin Jung Hwan's hairstyle)

00532583_2.jpg

00442084_2.jpg00492295_2.jpg

leesungjin1.jpg

© kr.img.image.yahoo.com

lee sung jin forever! he was so awesome in love letter because of what he did for jang young ran. omg... i am his fan now for sure! [x btw... his cafe grew almost over 5,000 people because of what he did for jang young ran AND his acting fans love in banjun drama. congrats to him! xDDDDDDD

-S0LLY <3

Guest amydien

lee sung jin forever! he was so awesome in love letter because of what he did for jang young ran. omg... i am his fan now for sure! [x btw... his cafe grew almost over 5,000 people because of what he did for jang young ran AND his acting fans love in banjun drama. congrats to him! xDDDDDDD

-S0LLY <3

^yes! I love him for being so nice to JYR and for being so cool! He's a great actor too! :lol:

Guest bubblepeach

-S0LLY <3

Oh seriously? That's really awesome =)

I love this guy. He's so hillarious in Rose War B)

His acting is good too.

Whoa, he's born in '77? I thought it's 79..... ^_^

Guest a_lot_dumb

he's a freaking genius, he's a good singer, actor, AND HE"S FUNNY.

I found him so cute in u know the banjun drama when lee jin and her teacher swap after accidently kissing???

• 2 months later...

Ahh.....Lee sung jin, my new obsession from NRG members. He really funny during the Xman games. I started to know him thru that haha......

• 2 weeks later...
Guest yas1137

Sung Jin oppa~~ love him lots... He is soo funny in XMan and Love Letter... I'm addicted to this guy at the moment... ahahaha.... is he really going to enter the army?

Will he be in the any episodes of Xman or Love letter in the near future???

Guest makemyday

Did anyone saw Happy Share Company starring Lee Sung Jin and Kim Wan Sun?? Who actually won? I'm confused..

where can i watch this show?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ryan2great

LEE SUNGJIN, A MARRIED MAN?

Recently, korean hiphop singer Lee SungJin (29) has revealed that he is to marry soon, witholding the name of his future bride for private purposes.

on February 20th, while airing on KBS announcer Kang SooJung's radio show, the two openly discussed actor Cha TaeHyun's wedding headlines. In the midst of their conversation, Lee SungJin blantantly expressed his feelings on becoming a married man and interjected that he, too, is to become one soon enough.

"When are you deciding to marry?" asked Kang SooJung. Lee SungJin replied that he would like to get married right now, but that there are too many things in his life that are getting in the way of his marriage.

"However, I am definite that I will hold my wedding right after I finish my duties in the military." He continued. "By then, I'm sure the coast will be clear for me, and a little less hectic."

He has refused to reveal the name of his bride, but has said that they have been dating for a very long time and that they are best friends.

It has been suspected that his future bride may be the very own ShinJi, from the popular hip hop group Koyote. The two have been very friendly for years, and they also co-own a restaurant called ShinSung. The pair also come out together on tv/entertainment shows quite frequently. The two were also rumored to travel to HongKong together, and there has even been a scandal in which both of them were "photoshopped" into a very sensual position, with ShinJi wearing nothing but stringy bikini sitting on Lee SungJin's lap, which the two strongly denied ever taking.

Credits: Star News

Translation by ¼հ¡¿µ

• 5 months later...

^ When I first read that, I really hope that it's ShinJi because they would make such a cute couple XD

In XMAN, they sometime mention that Lee Sung Jin's movie failed or something. Is it that one up "Who's Got the Tape"

And also, I saw a music video on YOUTUBE.COM about a movie called "The Egg and the Mute" with Lee Sung Jin in it?

Archived