BIG BANG 5th Anniversary Weekend Giveaway WINNERS!

Guest System1430291513

Guest polarizz

Happy 5th Anniversary ....^^don't ever put " tired" in your music career dictionary..because your music will become a world legend...trust me^^

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kateshining

passed so much time since this wonderful band appeared in our lifes and in our hearts. it's really amazing! ♥ i'm not familiar with them 5 years, but to me is enough of the time that i know them and i already love them. i like their songs, dances, i like all! from the very beginning when i found out about them my favorite member was and still is - Seungri ♥ but despite this, when i found out the other members closer i realized that they are all so different, but they all are really amazing! ALWAYS FIVE, ALWAYS TOGETHER!

Guest imCHYII

Happy Fifth Anniversary Big Bang ! ♔Five AWESOME YEARS with Five AWESOME GUYS <3 ! Can't wait for your comeback ! I bet it'll be something nobody expected XD ! Stay cute Seungri , Stay stylish GD , Stay innocent T.O.P , Stay cool Taeyang & Smile always Daesung ! :D. I'll always stay as a VIP .

Guest purple.love21

Happy 5th Anniversary, BIGBANG! I'm really happy to be a fan of yours. I will be supporting you guys whatever happens. VIP forever. I love BIGBANG (& YG Family too. ^^)And to Soompi, thank you for having this giveaway. Fighting! :)

Guest Poulet_S

Happy 5th Anniversary BigBangI wish you all the best in the future and hope that you would deliver us some good music as you always doFighting xD

Guest chunsa_iin

Happy 5th Anniversary to my beloved Big Bang!!! No words can express my love to you guys ^^ My only wish is that you'll always be one forever (^^)v

Guest muchmuchier

Happy 5th Anniversary BIG BANG! Thank you for your amazing talent,wonderful music,hot dance, and cute smiles!Thank you bringing us so many happiness over the years.I love you all<3 and i hope for forever more years of big bang!

Guest trex_emo92

happy 5th anniversary BigBang...i wish you guys all the best in the future and receive lot lot of love from around the world...hope to see you soon,.....<3 BigBang <3 YG family

Guest karizmatik

Happy 5th Anniversary BIG BANG!You guys have definitely come so far and accomplished so much as a group and as individuals and I'm for sure you'll be able to accomplish many more! 5 members, together for 5 years and many more years to come!We Belong Together was the first and only K-pop song I had back in early 2007, I knew nothing about BIG BANG or K-pop but the song got me hooked despite not knowing Korean but since then I've been a VIP and always will be. =)Hwaiting~

Guest chunsa_iin

Happy 5th Anniversary to my beloved Big Bang!!! No words can express my love to you guys ^^ My only wish is that you'll always be one forever (^^)v

Guest chunsa_iin

Guest mitchyw

GARA GARA GO BIG BANG! To the future and beyond! Happy Birthday! Remember how much joy you've brought us all through you having been 'born'!

Happy Five to Big Bang! :D I wish them more years to come and for them to keep doing what they do best -singing, dancing, composing, and entertaining us fans.

Guest chunsa_iin

Archived