BIG BANG 5th Anniversary Weekend Giveaway WINNERS!

Guest System1430291513

Guest SICAsarang

5 years has gone by way too quickly. that's pretty unbelievable. i've followed you from day 1 & seen how much you've grown throughout the years. i love what you guys do as a group, as well as your individual activities. i like the fact that you all have been able to bring out your individual styles without having to break up as a group. you guys are truly one amazing group. here's to being forever big bang! hwaiting!!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Aini_Daeyeon

✄▒▐██░░▒██░░░▒▐█▀▀█▌▒▐▌▒▐▌▒▐█▀▀░░✄░▒█▌░░▒██░░░▒▐█▄▒█▌░▒█▒█░▒▐█▀▀░░✄▒▐██░░▒██▄▄█▒▐██▄█▌░▒▀▄▀░▒▐█▄▄░░✄✄▒▐█▀▄░▒▐██▒▐█▀▀▀░▒▐█▀▄░░▒▄█▀▄░▒██▄░▒█▌▒▐█▀▀▀░✄▒▐█▀▀▄░▒█▌▒▐█▒▀█▌▒▐█▀▀▄▒▐█▄▄▐█▒▐█▒█▒█░▒▐█▒▀█▌✄▒▐█▄▄▀▒▐██▒▐██▄█▌▒▐█▄▄▀▒▐█░▒▐█▒██░▒██▌▒▐██▄█▌

Guest vangs89

Just with the blink of an eye and it has already been five years. Time just flown by to fast. Happy 5th Anniversary Big Bang!! The close knit brotherhood that you all have form together will forever be your strength. On top of that with VIPs from all over the world to give you all the strength to carry on even further. Never quit! Best wishes and good luck in all the activities that you all are doing! Definitely looking forward to all your new songs! BIG BANG FIGHTING!!

Guest lilobaybee

Happy 5th year anniversary Big Bang!!!! Be strong. Be happy. Fighting!! You guys are the reason I got back in kpop! Will always be a VIP!

Guest monkeyshinobi

Has it really been 5 years already? I remember the first time I listened to k-pop, it was when G-dragon released This Love. With that, it began my love for k-pop! Thanks to Big Bang I became a big fan of k-pop! :D Each and every album they've released has been amazing, both group and solo works! I can't get over how much I love them! I hope to see Big Bang together for a very long time! They are all so very young still and they all have a bright future ahead of them! Big Bang happy 5th anniversary! VIPs got your back! Thanks soompi for this awesome weekend giveaway!

Guest Sandra2010

축하 해요 on reaching your 5th year!!!! Big Bang is simply amazing! I wish you guys luck with everything you do! HWAITING! ^_^

Guest Piinksushii88

MY BOYS,HAPPY 5TH ANNI!! I can't tell you how proud of you I am and HOW PROUD I am to be a VIP!! more so,an I-VIP,It makes me super happy to let the world know how amazing you guys are,and how dedicated and talented each of you is,there's not enough words to express how much I love you and needless to say,I'll be with you until pigs have wings! love you and wish you all the best,forever! keep on making us smile,cry,sing,dance and get excited with your songs,MVs,CF's silly jokes,etc! and Daesung,we got you baby,don't ever lose that smile,that goes for all 4 of you! FIGHTING,from Mexico, We ARE VIP!!! CONGRATULATIONS,HERE'S TO 100 YRS MORE!<3<3<3 PS: ,태양을 결혼해줘! kkk~~

Guest Ann_BB

Happy 5th Anniversary BIG BANG. I love their music, their smile, their character... I love everything about them. I love T.O.P, G-Dragon, Tae Yang, Dae Sung and Seung Ri. :D Big Bang ah! I always support you. V.I.P Until Whenever <3 You're the best band ever.

Guest tvxqbuzz7921

Already 5 years...Time flies. I remember anticipating new episodes of the Big Bang documentary, curious to know who would be featured in this week's episode...How many times over I watched their debut performances, so excited that I knew these boys so much better than groups prior to them. All the different fashions, musical genres, there is nothing these boys haven't done. Can't wait to look back 5 years from now to see how more of the industry they've conquered. BIG BANG is V.I.P! Congrats on 5 wonderful years <3

Guest the-freckled-asian

"la~la~la everybody get 'em high""This love,""Ain't nobody but you I'm thinking of, that's only because we belong togetherAlways you should know you're my honeyalways you are on my mind""Every day now only urock with u""I'm so sorry but i love you. It was all lies . I didn't know. Now i realized that i need you.""Day by day""I don't wanna be without youfor eternity you are my heaven""i look for you under the moonlight that lights me up""take me to where you are, a place with the moon and the stars... you taught me what love was"Happy 5th anniversary BIG BANG~

Guest crazie_meh

Happy 5th Year Anniversary to BIG BANG!!! It's been an awesome adventure to be a fan of Big Bang and see them change so much over the years :D seem just like yesterday that Big bang debuted :D I can't wait for Daesung to be back with BB so they can be one again ^^ Will wait for that day and once again congrats to them!!

Archived