BIG BANG 5th Anniversary Weekend Giveaway WINNERS!

Guest System1430291513

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest suminyang

OMG BIG BANG! It has been 5 years already, time really does fly...I hope we, as fans, can enjoy the next five years like we did these 5 years and we should never stop loving them and their music. Hope they will continue making music for a long time! Will pray for them to stay strong and healthy, that's what matters the most. Big Bang was, is and always will be the best in my eyes! FIGHTING <3

Guest lilygryn

happy 5th anniversary BIG BANG!! thank you for making awesome songs for the past 5 years.. really looking forward for your new albums>> i'm anticipating the solos!!happy belated birthday GD~ 3>

Guest lilmisssour

OMG wow soompi you just spoil your readers...I really do hope BIGBANG will come to the UK one day... there are soo many VIP's it's amazingWatching BIGBANG from HipHop rookies into such amazing people who now have their own style of music is wonderful... Im so proud to be a VIPBIGBANG FIGHTING *^^*

5 years and counting! Thank you Big Bang for the wonderful music these past five years! We, VIPs will always be there for you guys no matter what. So just keep doing what u guys do best which is producing great music! ♥♥♥♥♥ From Malaysia with lots of LOVE ♥♥♥♥♥ @YiVon92

Guest safiranabila

Congrats to BIGBANG for making it through 5 years together and hoping to more successful years together in the future!! Hopefully they will come to Indonesia in their next tour because I am dying to see them and sing along to the songs while looking at them! So proud of them and I hope they stay happy, well, strong, and successful! Looking forward to more surprises in the future! Fighting Bigbang!

Guest mari.mrbs

Well, Happy 5th Anniversary Big Bang!!!I wish that all the hard times and the fatigue that you experienced during those five years giving us amazing music and live performances are converted into an increasingly strong friendship, happiness and recognition around the world! You guys did the world become a V.I.P!!! Thanks for the hard work! Fighting & Saranghae!!!! ;D

Guest jellie_kookie

I'm so pleased with myself that I know all of the songs posted on here. More power to BigBang, stay strong and FIGHTING! you broke the '5-year curse' in k-pop, congrats!!! ^_^ Love from Dubai, Jellie

Guest maria_2NE1

Happy 5th Anniversary Big Bang!! I won't write a whole lot but I hope to see you with all five members next year. Good luck and let Big Bang last a life time! :)

Guest x-LLNT-x

Happy 5th Anniversary BIG BANG .. ~! ^0^Love Big Bang so much .. their songs give back memories... I hope Big Bang will Come to London one day, if they do OMG OMG i would be so happy. Thats going to be the best memory if they do come to London .. =DI wonder wat songs they will be singing for their next album .. >.< cant wait ..Who cannot LOVE big bang .. they were my first Korean Band .. ~ Love each member, they are so funny in shows that i watch.I love their style , Its kewl and rockish <3I love their solos that they made..I cant believe that % years has Passed .. =DBIG BANG FIGHTING .. ~ ! <3Love YOU BIG BANG ^^ x

Guest BlizzyStorm

Big Bang, ♡ ❤ Happy 5th Anniversary ❤ ♡I may be a new VIP, but you captured me with your music,you changed me in such a short time and you give me so much happiness with your music! Also made me realize a couple of things about my self that I would have never thought about if I didn't start listening to you guys!I hope you continue for an even longer time, don't ever stop making music together as 5. ♡ Even if you stumble upon difficulties, have hope and know that your fans are/will always be supporting you ! ❤Big Bang be strong ! ~♡ ❤ ✰ 사랑해요 BIG BANG ✰ ❤ ♡

Guest MR. LEE'S

oh my god finally, a contest which i can possibly win? LOL. hopefully i'll be able to win this. :b first of all, i'd love to say happy fifth anniversary bigbang. i love how you guys still amaze me with your awesomeness and sexiness, of course and i love the fact that you guys are the reason why i'm still into kpop. i hope you guys will stick together through thick and thin and will always remain in my heart and keep making addicting songs! hoho. okay i think i've typed way too many things. i love you guyssssss <3333 and i wish, really wish one day, i'll be able to meet you guys and tell how much i actually adore and love you guys in person. ^^

Guest evoNNeCheaH

happy 5th anniversary BIG BANG!! i hope all of you will be happy and produce more songs for all the VIPs!!!! =) i love you guys! fighting~ ^^ i'll be supporting you guys until the end~

Archived